Shipping Rant

Discus and support Shipping Rant in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I am so frustrated. I placed an order for my son for his birthday. It was a new Xbox wireless controller and headset. The items were to be shipped to a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CC77_1968, Feb 15, 2022.

1. CC77_1968
    CC77_1968 Guest

Shipping Rant

I am so frustrated. I placed an order for my son for his birthday. It was a new Xbox wireless controller and headset. The items were to be shipped to a PO Box. At no time during the purchase did it say that the items could not be shipped to a PO Box. It was instead shipped by UPS and I just received an email from Microsoft saying they could not deliver the package because of a wrong delivery address. I have contacted both Microsoft and UPS and they both say that they can not do a darn thing because of "restrictions" and it is the other companies responsibility to let me change the shipping address. This is insane. And trying to get through to customer service or do anything online is ridiculous. I am so disappointed. Rant over.

:)

CC77_1968, Feb 15, 2022
  2. oops42 Win User

Every 2 Minutes winners!

Well maybe my rant paid off for me. lol I just called and she told me that my info was submitted for shipping and should receive my shipping email this week. The wait is finally almost over.
  3. Cerebral Paul Win User

E3 FAIL + Games Expensive

As for pricing, when a game first ships they are all priced the same across all platforms and delivery methods. Now even to me it does seem that Microsoft is slow on dropping the pieces in the Store compared to other retailers.

As for your other rants, totally subjective.
  4. U Go 6 FT BeLOW Win User

Disappointed with xbox support.

im disappointed i found out the Laredo "TX" facility I shipped my console in to RMA was in fact in freaking MEXICO...man we cant even hire Americans to repair consoles and probably do it alot better? This outsourcing bs has got to stop, its embarrassing
    and insulting and does no justice to the Americans...if my console broke in america I expect to be able to ship it IN MY COUNTRY to get it fixed...same with austrailians and the brits....shipping out of country for repairs is just down right absurd for a
    record profit making company...stop thinking about the $$ and start thinking about your own country! -end patriotic rant.
  5. COD 2 HALO Win User

"UN"-Fix the Guardian; please!

I will say that your rant oo is in the top 10 of rants. It is justified, reasonable and to the point. My kind of rant.
  6. TotalingYew Win User

Thanks for spoiling Christmas...

Be happy you got a free game out of the ordeal.

Those of us with consoles that won't power up aren't given a thing for our trouble, plus, to add insult to injury, we have to pay the return shipping on our defective power bricks. We didn't even get a chance to put a disk in the console to see if the drive
    has issues.

And no, I am not ranting, just stating the truth.
Thema:

Shipping Rant

1. Shipping Rant - Similar Threads - Shipping Rant

2. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  3. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  4. Shipping label issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Shipping label issue.: I am trying to return my series s for repair, I recieved my shipping label on the 2/3/24 with advice on the email that I had until 1/4/24 to return the xbox. I took it to a UPS collection point...
  5. Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia: hi, I've recently tried to buy a product from xbox design lab in Australia. When I enter my address on the checkout page it says "Shipping address not available in the current store region." I...
  6. How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center: I sent my xbox in around a week ago but there still hasn't been an update about my xbox. Is it normal for it to take this long for an update? 3d157cf8-7698-4e2b-9783-dfcf51da3560
  7. Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...: [img] I got my elite series 2 controller serviced and i shipped the controller that comes in its own case with all the accessories in it and i was just wondering if im even going to get that back...
  8. Warranty shipping label had the wrong location.

in XBoX on Windows
    Warranty shipping label had the wrong location.: I requested a replacement for a controller with a stick drift and it still remains in warranty until about October 2024. I was sent a sticker and accepted for a replacement. The sticker turned out...
  9. Is it responsible for your enviormentally friedly controller to be shipped back and forth 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it responsible for your enviormentally friedly controller to be shipped back and forth 3...: since your rechargeable batteries seems to have issues charging? And the solution is to send my limited edition controller that is supposed to recharge, in exchange for a replacement controller...
  10. I'm wanting to send off my xbox for some repairs and I have my 3 shipping invoices do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm wanting to send off my xbox for some repairs and I have my 3 shipping invoices do I...: I don't know what to do with the shipping invoice I don't know if I have to sign all 3 copies and I don't know how to send them with the Consol as I have never done this and never used ups as a uk...