Shipping packing

Discus and support Shipping packing in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good day all I ordered a xbox series x from the Microsoft store for my son for Christmas. The package arrived today and when I saw the box it wasn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bill Edwards2, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Shipping packing

Good day all

I ordered a xbox series x from the Microsoft store for my son for Christmas. The package arrived today and when I saw the box it wasn't sealed very well and it did not have any packaging material like bubble wrap. I opened the xbox box and didn't see any damage. I figured a company like Microsoft would take extra care to ship their items especially a high dollar item like an Xbox. Did anyone else have this same issue and was their any damage to their item.

Thanks

:)

Bill Edwards2, Nov 29, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Shipping packing

Mine was shipped the same way. Nothing was damaged.
  3. MoeZArts Win User

Shipping

Are you returning a purchase? if so, then yes. All you need to do is to include everything you received in its original packaging and attach the return label to the shipping box. Make sure there are no other labels on the shipping box.

If it is for a repair, then follow the instructions here:

The email confirmation for your service order request contains packing and shipping instructions. For illustrated packing instructions, see:

How to pack for shipping

After your device has been packed, print your shipping label, tape it to your package, and then follow the shipping instructions in the confirmation email.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced
  4. steeledwand7664 Win User

Do you need to pack the cables and controller that came with your console when sending in for repairs?

According to this support article under the pack and ship your device it says (direct copy and paste from that article):

The email confirmation for your service order request contains packing and shipping instructions. For illustrated packing instructions, see How to pack your Xbox console, Kinect sensor, or Xbox accessory for shipping.

After your device has been packed, print your shipping label, tape it to your package, and then follow the shipping instructions in the confirmation email.

So the confirmation email should give you those instructions on what you need to pack and send in.

Here is the link to the support article

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/warranty-service/getting-your-product-serviced
  5. Zero Jehuty Win User

Send my One X back for repairs.

"
    How to pack and ship your device

The email confirmation for your service order request contains packing and shipping instructions. For illustrated packing instructions, see How
    to pack your Xbox console or Kinect sensor for shipping

Remove all accessories from the Xbox console or Kinect sensor, and remove any discs from the Xbox hard drive. If you send them, you probably won’t get them back.

After your device has been packed, print your shipping label. Tape it to your package and then follow the shipping instructions in the confirmation email.

"

All info can be found here.
  6. HomegrownSilky Win User

Xbox repair

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/warranty-and-service/getting-your-product-serviced

From the link:

How to pack and ship your device

The email confirmation for your service order request contains packing and shipping instructions. For illustrated packing instructions, see How
    to pack your Xbox console or Kinect sensor for shipping

Remove all accessories from the Xbox console or Kinect sensor, and remove any discs from the Xbox hard drive. If you send them, you probably won’t get them back.

After your device has been packed, print your shipping label. Tape it to your package and then follow the shipping instructions in the confirmation email.
Thema:

Shipping packing

1. Shipping packing - Similar Threads - Shipping packing

2. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  3. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  4. Shipping label issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Shipping label issue.: I am trying to return my series s for repair, I recieved my shipping label on the 2/3/24 with advice on the email that I had until 1/4/24 to return the xbox. I took it to a UPS collection point...
  5. Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia: hi, I've recently tried to buy a product from xbox design lab in Australia. When I enter my address on the checkout page it says "Shipping address not available in the current store region." I...
  6. How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center: I sent my xbox in around a week ago but there still hasn't been an update about my xbox. Is it normal for it to take this long for an update? 3d157cf8-7698-4e2b-9783-dfcf51da3560
  7. Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...: [img] I got my elite series 2 controller serviced and i shipped the controller that comes in its own case with all the accessories in it and i was just wondering if im even going to get that back...
  8. Warranty shipping label had the wrong location.

in XBoX on Windows
    Warranty shipping label had the wrong location.: I requested a replacement for a controller with a stick drift and it still remains in warranty until about October 2024. I was sent a sticker and accepted for a replacement. The sticker turned out...
  9. Is it responsible for your enviormentally friedly controller to be shipped back and forth 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it responsible for your enviormentally friedly controller to be shipped back and forth 3...: since your rechargeable batteries seems to have issues charging? And the solution is to send my limited edition controller that is supposed to recharge, in exchange for a replacement controller...
  10. I'm wanting to send off my xbox for some repairs and I have my 3 shipping invoices do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm wanting to send off my xbox for some repairs and I have my 3 shipping invoices do I...: I don't know what to do with the shipping invoice I don't know if I have to sign all 3 copies and I don't know how to send them with the Consol as I have never done this and never used ups as a uk...