Shipping Concerns? Getting Zero Help From Microsoft

Discus and support Shipping Concerns? Getting Zero Help From Microsoft in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Was wondering if anyone else had this issue and if they were able to get any resolution from Microsoft. I ordered a custom design lab controller and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by TaliaaPlays, Aug 25, 2022.

1. TaliaaPlays
    TaliaaPlays Guest

Was wondering if anyone else had this issue and if they were able to get any resolution from Microsoft.

I ordered a custom design lab controller and it was shipped on 8/17, expected to be delivered by FedEx on 8/22. It has not moved since 8/20 and is now no longer has an expected delivery date. FedEx refers me to contact the shipper.

I am having a hard time locating ANY shipping support or shipping information from their website and all of their support categories do not really match with my shipping concern of FedEx loosing my package. I tried to speak to agent over the phone twice now and both times they disconnected on me. And now I am reaching out to them on Twitter, was told they would connect me with an agent but have not heard anything. Has anyone had these issues when it comes to shipping and finding out what they can do if FedEx lost your package?

I am concerned that I just spent almost $80 on a controller I will never see nor will I ever get my money back because it was a custom item. My current controller no longer works so I am unable to even play my Xbox or any games I was using my controller with. Shipping Concerns? Getting Zero Help From Microsoft :(

:)

TaliaaPlays, Aug 25, 2022
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hi TaliaaPlays,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you are trying to locate now the whereabout of your ordered controller. As per description, it should be delivered Aug 22 but the controller did not arrived yet. Let us sort this out and help one another to resolve the issue.

For this isolated issue of yours, may we ask if you have already contact retailer and ask for the shipping bill or any other material for you to make a follow up?

The best point of follow up for this issue is the courier and the retailer itself. Just keep in mind that in every order or shipping there should be a corresponding document as proof of the purchase. We highly recommend here that you contact retailer where they have full access and whereabouts of the controller.

If you have any other clarification on this matter , you may just refer to this thread.

Kind regards,

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi TaliaaPlays,

We have noticed that you have not responded to our last message. We would like to know whether the issue you have raised with us is still ongoing. If yes, please let us know so that we can continue our conversation.

Have a great Day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

You need to contract FedEx about your lost package. Once it leaves the warehouse FedEx is responsible for it and can assist you further
  5. Geri M. Win User

Hi TaliaaPlays,

We have not heard anything from you since our last reply. Please do not hesitate to create a new thread if you have new concerns. We hope that we have answered the issue you reported to us. We personally understand that finding time to work on this matter can be a little difficult to manage. Thus, we would like to let you know how much we appreciate your patience and most importantly the time you have dedicated to post here in Xbox Forums.

Have a great day!

Best regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  6. Revlock Win User

XBOX ONE not delivered by UPS Nov 22, 2013

Which makes it even more questionable as to the choice for the release date.

For situations like this, people get truly let down and disappointed.

Why not release on the Tuesday or Wednesday so at least there is a day for follow up with the shipping company ?.

That Microsoft leaves it at "oh well wait for it to get there" as we have no control is lame.

That I as a customer that has a legitimate concern that the shipping to meet the release date was completely dropped, should concern the Microsoft Store.

I for one won't be purchasing anything again from it in this same way again.
Thema:

1. Shipping Concerns? Getting Zero Help From Microsoft - Similar Threads - Shipping Concerns Getting

2. Need help changing my shipping adress.

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help changing my shipping adress.: I sent my xbox in to be fixed and it should have been delivered on Monday, the currier (UPS) cannot find my address. I have contacted them but they informed me they cannot change the delivery...
  3. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  4. Shipping label issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Shipping label issue.: I am trying to return my series s for repair, I recieved my shipping label on the 2/3/24 with advice on the email that I had until 1/4/24 to return the xbox. I took it to a UPS collection point...
  5. Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with getting xBox design lab to ship to address in Australia: hi, I've recently tried to buy a product from xbox design lab in Australia. When I enter my address on the checkout page it says "Shipping address not available in the current store region." I...
  6. How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long does it take for my Xbox to be shipped back from the service center: I sent my xbox in around a week ago but there still hasn't been an update about my xbox. Is it normal for it to take this long for an update? 3d157cf8-7698-4e2b-9783-dfcf51da3560
  7. Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a separate tracking order to the accessories from my controller when i shipped it...: [img] I got my elite series 2 controller serviced and i shipped the controller that comes in its own case with all the accessories in it and i was just wondering if im even going to get that back...
  8. Warranty shipping label had the wrong location.

in XBoX on Windows
    Warranty shipping label had the wrong location.: I requested a replacement for a controller with a stick drift and it still remains in warranty until about October 2024. I was sent a sticker and accepted for a replacement. The sticker turned out...
  9. Is it responsible for your enviormentally friedly controller to be shipped back and forth 3...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it responsible for your enviormentally friedly controller to be shipped back and forth 3...: since your rechargeable batteries seems to have issues charging? And the solution is to send my limited edition controller that is supposed to recharge, in exchange for a replacement controller...
  10. I'm wanting to send off my xbox for some repairs and I have my 3 shipping invoices do I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm wanting to send off my xbox for some repairs and I have my 3 shipping invoices do I...: I don't know what to do with the shipping invoice I don't know if I have to sign all 3 copies and I don't know how to send them with the Consol as I have never done this and never used ups as a uk...