Shenmue 1 e 2 no Xbox Game Pass PC não sai do launcher[Shenmue 1 and 2 on the Xbox Game...

Discus and support Shenmue 1 e 2 no Xbox Game Pass PC não sai do launcher[Shenmue 1 and 2 on the Xbox Game... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; O jogo fica no launcher sem sair. Mesmo clicando no jogo 1 ou 2 ele volta para o launcher e não sai. Não consigo jogar. Espero uma ajuda por favor.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MiguelTavares Sergio, Jan 29, 2020.

  1. Shenmue 1 e 2 no Xbox Game Pass PC não sai do launcher[Shenmue 1 and 2 on the Xbox Game...


    O jogo fica no launcher sem sair. Mesmo clicando no jogo 1 ou 2 ele volta para o launcher e não sai. Não consigo jogar. Espero uma ajuda por favor.

    [Translation - The game stays in the launcher without leaving. Even if you click on game 1 or 2 it goes back to the launcher and doesn't come out. I can not play. I hope a help please.]

    :)
     
    MiguelTavares Sergio, Jan 29, 2020
    #1
  2. MiguelTavares Sergio Win User

    Shenmue 1 e 2 no Xbox Game Pass PC não sai do launcher[Shenmue 1 and 2 on the Xbox Game Pass PC does not exit the launcher]

    Olá Miguel, tudo bem? Já desinstalou o jogo e tentou fazer o download novamente?

    Abraços!
    Fiz isso três vezes. Executei como administrador. Apaguei arquivos no temp. Fiz de tudo que me falaram no chat e nada funcionou.

    [Translation - I did this three times. I ran as an administrator. I deleted files in temp. I did everything I was told in the chat and nothing worked.]
  3. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

    Shenmue 1 e 2 no Xbox Game Pass PC não sai do launcher[Shenmue 1 and 2 on the Xbox Game Pass PC does not exit the launcher]

    Olá Miguel, tudo bem? Já desinstalou o jogo e tentou fazer o download novamente?

    Abraços!

    [Translation - Hi Miguel, how are you? Have you uninstalled the game and tried to download it again? Hugs!]
  4. FIZZY LP Win User

    Shenmue 1 e 2 no Xbox Game Pass PC não sai do launcher[Shenmue 1 and 2 on the Xbox Game Pass PC does not exit the launcher]

  5. x24hrs2livex Win User

    What is Microsoft's next big move?

    Shenmue 3 exclusive to Xbox One with Shenmue 1 and 2 as part of a remaster collection.
  6. TitanMike Win User

    Sequals to games you hope would be coming out this year.

    I hope Microsoft hire the guy who made Shenmue 2 and 1, to make Shenmue 3 for Xbox 360.
Thema:

Shenmue 1 e 2 no Xbox Game Pass PC não sai do launcher[Shenmue 1 and 2 on the Xbox Game...

Loading...
  1. Shenmue 1 e 2 no Xbox Game Pass PC não sai do launcher[Shenmue 1 and 2 on the Xbox Game... - Similar Threads - Shenmue Game Pass

  2. ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?

    in XboX Insiders
    ...Will we be testing the time limitation for cloud gaming prior to rollout?: Easy, friends. I know I look like the kid who reminds the teacher to give us homework on Friday afternoon. This isn't about agreement or disagreement with the changes, either; its just about what...
  3. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  4. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  5. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  6. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  7. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  8. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  9. [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...

    in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...: Title. I've tried everything, reported once a week. I even tried it when the system OS was the official stable version. Always with a constant "Installation Stopped." I cancel the install and try...
  10. Unable to download Shenmu 1. "Installation Stopped" for 4 days.

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to download Shenmu 1. "Installation Stopped" for 4 days.: [Already Reported] -Alpha Skip-Ahead- Using XGP. It tries to install for 5 seconds then "Installation Stopped" then it tries again, and it cycles like this endlessly. I have more than enough...