Shenmue 1&2

Discus and support Shenmue 1&2 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi there, not sure if anyone is experiencing this but i recently brought Shenmue 1&2 on xbox one and it would not install. I have tried many methods to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lindensfinest, Mar 31, 2021.

  1. Shenmue 1&2


    hi there, not sure if anyone is experiencing this but i recently brought Shenmue 1&2 on xbox one and it would not install. I have tried many methods to fix this, my system recognizes the game but when i manually try to install the "manage Queue" is blank. I have switched the disc, hard reset, clear local saves, go offline and cleared up disk drive space to where i have over 100GB space and still nothing, can somebody help me?

    :)
     
    lindensfinest, Mar 31, 2021
    #1
  2. A Pasty Smasher Win User

    Games you'd love to see on XBLA (HD)

    Shenmue 1 and 2

    kotor 1 and 2
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

    What is Microsoft's next big move?

    Shenmue 3 exclusive to Xbox One with Shenmue 1 and 2 as part of a remaster collection.
  4. JT THE GAME Win User

    Shenmue 1 2 or 3???

    wish it would happen and xbla release of shenmue 1 and 2 then new shenmue 3 on disk to finish the story
  5. TitanMike Win User

    Sequals to games you hope would be coming out this year.

    I hope Microsoft hire the guy who made Shenmue 2 and 1, to make Shenmue 3 for Xbox 360.
  6. Wrightstuff1 Win User

    Sega game i would like to see on 360

    Shenmue 1&2 would be good
Thema:

Shenmue 1&2

Loading...
  1. Shenmue 1&2 - Similar Threads - Shenmue 1&2

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260930-2200) Feel...
  4. October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260930-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 2, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  5. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  6. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  7. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Omega (2608.260927-0830) Feel...
  8. October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Delta (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  9. [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...

    in XboX Insiders
    [Help] Shenmu 1 gets in constant loop of "Installation Stopped". Other XGP/Gold/Owned games...: Title. I've tried everything, reported once a week. I even tried it when the system OS was the official stable version. Always with a constant "Installation Stopped." I cancel the install and try...
  10. Unable to download Shenmu 1. "Installation Stopped" for 4 days.

    in XboX Insiders
    Unable to download Shenmu 1. "Installation Stopped" for 4 days.: [Already Reported] -Alpha Skip-Ahead- Using XGP. It tries to install for 5 seconds then "Installation Stopped" then it tries again, and it cycles like this endlessly. I have more than enough...