Sheep Raider (Sheep, Dog 'n' wolf) for XBOX

Discus and support Sheep Raider (Sheep, Dog 'n' wolf) for XBOX in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Sheep Raider (Sheep, Dog 'n' wolf) for XBOX. There couldn't be a more obvious idea for a remake that people would love to play (the way it happened... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Separate_Scallion577, Jan 8, 2023.

1. Sheep Raider (Sheep, Dog 'n' wolf) for XBOX

Sheep Raider (Sheep, Dog 'n' wolf) for XBOX. There couldn't be a more obvious idea for a remake that people would love to play (the way it happened with Spyro and Crash Team Racing).

submitted by /u/Separate_Scallion577
    [link] [comments]

/u/Separate_Scallion577, Jan 8, 2023
  2. XBF Eladio M Win User

Sheep Raider Remasterizado [Mod Translation - Sheep Raider Remastered]

Hey Felipe

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are providing a suggestion for a game.

For any suggestions or request, we recommend that you post this on the

Xbox Idea Hub as this is a location that our developers and engineers look to provide future features.

We will now be converting this into a discussion so that you may receive further feedback from the community.

Thank you for being part of the Xbox Family and we wish you a wonderful day!
  3. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Sheep Raider Remasterizado [Mod Translation - Sheep Raider Remastered]

Oi Felipe, obrigado por participar da comunidade Xbox.

Também adorava esse jogo, quem sabe possamos joga-lo remasterizado um dia.

Abraços!

[Mod Translation - Hi Felipe, thanks for joining the Xbox community.

Also loved this game, maybe we can play it remastered one day.

Hugs!]
  4. That Darn Cat 2 Win User

Top "choicest" paramour "hookups"...

I always thought that Miranda was the finest piece of Ace in the game, even if she is essentially a wolf in sheep's clothing, & by that I mean a dude.
  5. syrensilly Win User

sheep

Argh... I've been going nuts planting tall grass in my sheep pen and everything. ;( Glad I'm not the only one with bald sheep.
  6. Grymm of Astora Win User

sheep

'been living by those rules my whole life.

Breed>shear>kill>repeat.
Thema:

Sheep Raider (Sheep, Dog 'n' wolf) for XBOX

1. Sheep Raider (Sheep, Dog 'n' wolf) for XBOX - Similar Threads - Sheep Raider Sheep

2. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  3. I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?: I have a disc for Xbox one the consle I’m on and it doesn’t give me the option to download it. I went to the store and went to the game But it is not sold separately and doesn’t give me the option...
  4. Tomb Raider Definitive Edition crashes when loading saved game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider Definitive Edition crashes when loading saved game: Tomb Raider Definitive Edition keeps on crashing back to Xbox home page when I load my saved game. It will go to the loading screen but then after a few seconds crash. How do i fix this?? I’m 47%...
  5. I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider: A month or two ago I bought Tomb Raider: Definitive Survivor Trilogy and started playing the first one, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. I didn't open the other two games until I finished the...
  6. Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition sale Email Notification

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition sale Email Notification: Did anyone else receive this email notification for Shadow of the Tomb Raider Definitive Edition? Despite the clear email details about the game being on sale for $5.99 it is not on sale at...
  7. Tomb Raider definitive edition keeps crashing on Series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tomb Raider definitive edition keeps crashing on Series S: When playing Tomb Raider definitive edition on my Series S it will periodically freeze causing me to quit the game, restart it and have to play some sections over again. And after awhile it will...
  8. Age of Empires Definitive Version. Maps load but sheep and trees absent.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Age of Empires Definitive Version. Maps load but sheep and trees absent.: I'm playing AoE11 Definitive version On a PC The game starts and the map appears. There are no sheep and very limited trees. What's gone wrong? a7ac581e-5736-47b5-9afe-deb9d6a242e0
  9. Sheep Raider Remasterizado [Mod Translation - Sheep Raider Remastered]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sheep Raider Remasterizado [Mod Translation - Sheep Raider Remastered]: Ola... dai vai minha sugestão... seria incrivel se houvesse uma oportunidade de haver um Remasterizaçao do jogo Sheep Raider...de assim como ja fizeram o Crash e o Spyro que ficou incrivel......
  10. The Black Sheep of the family...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Black Sheep of the family...: I will freely admit, it was NOT the franchises' BEST offering... But was RESIDENT EVIL 6 REALLY that bad? e385d9d0-aaaa-404a-8cac-dcd21b9a4193