Sharing subscription with my youngest daughter

Discus and support Sharing subscription with my youngest daughter in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Is it possible to share my XBox Game Pass Ultimate with my daughter? While I play the FS2020 she wants to play another game on her laptop or console.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Affonso Americode, Jul 14, 2021.

1. Sharing subscription with my youngest daughter

Is it possible to share my XBox Game Pass Ultimate with my daughter? While I play the FS2020 she wants to play another game on her laptop or console. Is it possible or I'm going to have to pay for 2 subscriptions?

:)

Affonso Americode, Jul 14, 2021
  2. Affonso Americode Fr Win User

Thanks,

Understood . She can uses my subscription on our Xbox but not on her PC.

Yes, um gonna sign up a subscription for her

Many thanks
  3. ngocphi Win User

gms there is a way to do it buddy lol

Set profile on the xbox gamepass app to the parental profile with xgu

Download the content and viola you can play gamepass games the daughter has to be on her profile in the xbox app bit must download via the store in gamepass
  4. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Of course you can through her console, all you need to do is:

1. Sign in with your account to her Xbox console.
    2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    3. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalisation, and then select My home Xbox.
    4. select Make this my home Xbox'.
  5. Affonso Americode Fr Win User

Thanks. Very helpful.

I'm gonna buy a subscription for her.

Many thanks
  6. ngocphi Win User

No just the xbox store downloads as long as he's signed into the xbox stoee
Thema:

1. Sharing subscription with my youngest daughter - Similar Threads - Sharing subscription youngest

2. How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you share a gamepass subscription with the family but what everyone has said doesn't...: We have acquired the ultimate game pass - it works on my parents account but it doesnt work on mine. I have tried to change it from Home xbox to not my home xbox and then change it back to my...
  3. How do I share my online subscription with family

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I share my online subscription with family: I got my son a new xbox for Christmas. I created him his own account and now I want to add him to my subscription to play on line with him. Is gold pass still a thing? I have done this before...
  4. can an xbox live subscription be shared between 2 xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    can an xbox live subscription be shared between 2 xbox?: I have 2 sons, My oldest son has had an xbox for a few years now. My second son is getting an xbox for Christmas, is there a way for them to use the same xbox live subscription but have...
  5. My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Son can’t play online multiplayer games with shared gamepass ultimate subscription: Hi, we have an Xbox series X and I have a game pass ultimate subscription. My son is a member of my family with all the privacy settings set to allow him to play online. The Xbox is set as a Home...
  6. Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play games online using a shared GamePass Ultimate Subscription: I recently upgraded from my old Xbox One to a new Xbox Series X. Previously, on my old xbox, I was able to download and play GamePass games using my Mother's GamePass Ultimate subscription. I...
  7. Sharing Games and Subscriptions with Family Members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Games and Subscriptions with Family Members: Hi In my household we have three separate Xbox series S consoles. I have one and I have two sons which have one each. We all have separate gaming tags. We are set up as a family and I have...
  8. I game share with my son but it says I need a subscription to play starfield

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I game share with my son but it says I need a subscription to play starfield: I dunno what's going on it won't let me cloud game starfield on my xbox one but will let me with any other ultimate game 1e63e192-66b8-482c-9882-bdde1fbaecdf
  9. I game share with a freind and have the games but not the subscription.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I game share with a freind and have the games but not the subscription.: I game share with a freind and have the games but not the subscription. He has no switches left and I do have a check mark for my home xbox. 60296e58-e478-4caa-ac17-c36af1a6bb49
  10. I want to share my game pass subscription with my son on his console how can I do this?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to share my game pass subscription with my son on his console how can I do this?: I just recently got myself a Xbox series x and wanted to give my Xbox one x to my son can we both use game pass ultimate and how can I do this? 6c5b3969-9806-4603-b0c6-762d0336eb1c