Sharing gold subscription with family

Discus and support Sharing gold subscription with family in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi We recently upgraded from Xbox one to Xbox series X, myself being the main account holder I transferred data with all the settings, games etc over... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Monk3yb0y, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Monk3yb0y
    Monk3yb0y Guest

Hi

We recently upgraded from Xbox one to Xbox series X, myself being the main account holder I transferred data with all the settings, games etc over including my family account and their privileges to the series X.

On the Xbox one my family could play with their friends chatting and playing multiplayers using my gold account that I linked/shared through the family account, now we have the series X some certain games like Minecraft, Terarria, battlefront etc won't let play multiplayer with their friends unless I sign in to the main account.

I've checked my settings all the family settings and allowed all access to try to overcome this and even looked through the Xbox one settings to double check but it still doesn't work.

What am I missing?

:)

Monk3yb0y, Dec 3, 2021
  2. DanMen334 Win User

Xbox live and game pass on 2 consoles

you can share gold and gamepass on both consoles and just pay a membership just have the profile on both consoles and turn on the sharing option, another option is to make a family account and on the main pay for the subscription and share with your children's
    accounts

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...bscriptions/share-xbox-live-gold-subscription

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Family-Online-Safety/child-accounts/add-family-member-on-xbox-one
  3. Falkon(2) Win User

Xbox Live carry over?

Your Xbox Live Gold subscription carries over. Furthermore, one subscription can now be shared within your family.
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Sharing only 1 game from my account to other account

Sharing has been designed for the family and sharing games with gold. If you share, they will have access to all your games and will also have active subscriptions on your account.
  5. DominumStige Win User

2nd love gold? Or PS?

Hi!

It's possible to
    the same Gold subscription on two consoles in the family. That way you don't have to buy a new subscription.
  6. Smwutches Win User

gold member xbox live account

If you mean sharing your gold subscription, that's not possible. A gold subscription is only good for the profile it is redeemed on. If it is available in your area, there is a family plan which is good for up to 4 accounts.
Thema:

1. Sharing gold subscription with family - Similar Threads - Sharing gold subscription

2. How do I share xbox live gold online feature with other profiles?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I share xbox live gold online feature with other profiles?: I have xbox live gold on one of the accounts on my xbox, but when I access a different account on the same Xbox I can no longer use the online features. I have already set my home xbox and all the...
  3. xbox gold can’t share with family

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox gold can’t share with family: I have xbox gold and I am the home xbox but one of my family members can’t use xbox live. This is weird because another family member can use it but it won’t share to this certain account. please...
  4. Issue with sharing XBOX live Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issue with sharing XBOX live Gold: Hi, We have an Xbox Live Gold on an XBOX account which also have an XBOX Series X as an Home XBOX. No other users on that XBOX can use the XBOX Live Gold. Tested two different games (Battlefront...
  5. Home Xbox/Xbox gold sharing

in XBoX on Windows
    Home Xbox/Xbox gold sharing: Hello there I'm having Abit of a problem and it is that whenever I try to play like an online game it won't let me even though I own the game and I have my brother's account on my Xbox set to my...
  6. Hi, wondering if anyone can help, how do I share my Xbox gold with my daughter please

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi, wondering if anyone can help, how do I share my Xbox gold with my daughter please: Hi can someone please tell me how to share Xbox gold with my daughters Xbox please, I thought I had done it but it’s not working please help 36cd80d9-ade0-4def-bea8-33dc682a5c6b
  7. Can my son and I share Gamepass and Ultimate Gold. I understand Game sharing but do we need...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can my son and I share Gamepass and Ultimate Gold. I understand Game sharing but do we need...: Can my son and I share Gamepass and Ultimate Gold. I understand Game sharing but do we need two Ultimate Golds to play with each other? 73b31169-970b-44a1-8bcf-19f52939a9aa
  8. xbox live gold didn’t share with one of my accounts

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox live gold didn’t share with one of my accounts: So I have xbox live gold in one of my accounts on my xbox, but when i set it as my home xbox, it didn’t share with one of the accounts on the xbox. So what can I do to get it on that account?...
  9. Share Gold Membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share Gold Membership: I am wanting to add another GT on my Xbox SX but want to know if the gold membership I have would still be accessible to the second GT or if they need one of their own?...
  10. When I share my Xbox game pass ultimate, does the other person also get gold and can play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I share my Xbox game pass ultimate, does the other person also get gold and can play...: I recently got ultimate and the series x. Therefore I gifted my buddy my old Xbox one and set my profile on the old Xbox as home console so my buddy gets to use ultimate as Well. The problem is...