Sharing Games wioth Family (Xbox Pass PC)

Discus and support Sharing Games wioth Family (Xbox Pass PC) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to share my games library with my son. We are both using Win 10 PCs on the same network. I'm usiung Xbox GameP **** for PC (the £6.99... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Limping Fox, Nov 19, 2021.

  1. Limping Fox
    Limping Fox Guest

    Sharing Games wioth Family (Xbox Pass PC)


    Hi,

    I'm trying to share my games library with my son. We are both using Win 10 PCs on the same network.

    I'm usiung Xbox GameP **** for PC (the £6.99 per month version)

    I've added my son to the Microsoft family service and can control his access times on his PC.

    I'v installed xbox game pass on his PC and have logged onto Game pass on his PC with both my and his accounts.

    On his account it is asking him to buy the game pass to play any game.

    Welocme thoughts or instructions on how to configure the family sharing.

    Thanks,

    Gareth

    :)
     
    Limping Fox, Nov 19, 2021
    #1
  2. MateusFontana Win User

    Sharing Games wioth Family (Xbox Pass PC)

    Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

    First, welcome to the Xbox community. Unfortunately, there is no way to share an account on the PC in the same way that it is done on Xbox consoles, as they do not have a setting to set the device as a home that exists on the Xbox, that is, it will not be possible for both of them to use the game at the same time.

    But what can be done is you log in with your account, in the case of the person who pays for the subscription, this account will be logged in the Microsoft store of the person's pc who does not have the game pass.

    On this pc the person who does not have the game pass will log in with her profile on the Xbox app, this will probably allow her to access her subscription.

    *Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

    I just bought game pass ultimate but I want to know if my brother can use it on his account

  4. C5T Win User

    Why wont game pass pc work on my dads pc

  5. Eletricdrum Win User

    PC GAME PASS: How to play two instance of 1 game in two PC?

    Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

    Unfortunately you wouldn't be able to share Ultimate Game Pass on a PC.

    You'll need the GAME PASS FRIENDS & FAMILY:

    https://www.xbox.com/en-IE/xbox-game-pass/frien...
  6. kamil950 Win User

    GamePass for PC - Family Sharing

    Maybe try this - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-game-pass-family-sharing/5d04df06-6024-4126-8425-43957dc46e8a

    (reply from 'Spazpol' user).

    EDIT: I also found easier to understand, step by step or similar replies here (about sharing Game Pass on PC) - https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/game-pass-ultimate-family-sharing/2e13e311-19ae-449c-803a-c04aa2a109c5

    (reply from 'JohnRichard3' user and 'ArminatorX user').
Thema:

Sharing Games wioth Family (Xbox Pass PC)

Loading...
  1. Sharing Games wioth Family (Xbox Pass PC) - Similar Threads - Sharing Games wioth

  2. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  3. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  4. Digital Disc Conversion Game Share

    in XboX Insiders
    Digital Disc Conversion Game Share: Saw the news about the disc to digital license conversion. I was wondering if that digital license would translate to game sharing? Like if I used a disc, would the other Xbox get the digital...
  5. Help me with game sharing please

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me with game sharing please: for context. we have 2 Xbox’s, and the main one was game sharing with a friend of our family. the friend bought shadow of the erdtree, but when I tryed to download it on the Xbox that never game...
  6. need help with game sharing problem , do you own this game or app glitch

    in XboX Insiders
    need help with game sharing problem , do you own this game or app glitch: please someone help me i would very much appreciate it , i always buy games on my xbox through my account then go on my brothers xbox go on my account download the game then sign out and we both...
  7. Is there any reason why when my friend game shared me I made his account my home Xbox it...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any reason why when my friend game shared me I made his account my home Xbox it...: I just wanna know why would my friend game cheer me and I made this account my home Xbox I’m still not getting his games on my console fdc1fe0a-9dc6-415d-97da-203e13e5caa2
  8. Why is my multiplayer not working on my friends account when I’m game sharing

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my multiplayer not working on my friends account when I’m game sharing: Hello, I’m needing some help with my ultimate Xbox game pass. I’m sharing with a friend and they for some reason can’t access the multiplayer side of the gamepass without having my account open....
  9. Home console game sharing not working

    in XBoX on Windows
    Home console game sharing not working: Hi, I have set my home console on my brother's console and he has tried to access my gamepass ultimate but it's not letting him? We have tried it that his console is both mine and his home console...
  10. Xbox ultimate game pass share with my child on cloud gaming (smart tv)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox ultimate game pass share with my child on cloud gaming (smart tv): I don't own an Xbox console. But I have Xbox ultimate game pass that I play on my Windows PC and Samsung TV on cloud gaming. How can I share it with my son, so that he can play on smart tv with...