sharing game pass with my family on a xbox x and xbox one s when both unit are in use

Discus and support sharing game pass with my family on a xbox x and xbox one s when both unit are in use in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can I and if so how do I set up sharing game pass with my family on an Xbox x and Xbox One S when both unit are in use... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Noel Corley, May 7, 2022.

1. Noel Corley
    Noel Corley Guest

sharing game pass with my family on a xbox x and xbox one s when both unit are in use

Can I and if so how do I set up

sharing game pass with my family on an Xbox x and Xbox One S when both unit are in use

:)

Noel Corley, May 7, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Console a no only one profile per. Controller

They would have to remain loged in on the primary account and he Aug accounts to play as second player

You can only play offline on one home console

Also the master account must remain online for gamepass and dlc to be used on console a

Only the primary account can roam peripd
  3. [ A J ] Win User

Hi, Noel! thank you for reaching out.

My name is AJ, I'm an Independent advisor for the Xbox Community.

It is possible to use the same subscription on two consoles at the same time, to do this you will need to designate one console as "Home Xbox" from the subscription holder's account.

- First, you'll need to determine which console the subscription holder will use to play regularly, we'll refer to this console as console "A". We'll refer to the second console as console "B".

- Add the subscription holder's account to console "B", log in, and go to Settings > General > Personalization > My Home Xbox > Make this my Home Xbox. This will grant anyone on that console permission to access the subscription holder's digital purchases such as games and active subscriptions.

- If console "A" is shared with other family members, they will need to log in to the subscription holder's account, and then switch to their accounts. They will be able to access all your digital purchases as long as the subscription holder's subscription is signed in.

I hope this helps!

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
  4. StevenMcNally2 Win User

Just upgraded to series X but can't make it home xbox

Because my 2 kids now share ultimate game pass or whatever is called this really isn't much use.

When the older son had his xbox one the 2 boys could share the gold pass and ultimate pass etc but now he has upgraded to x series these features are no longer shared between the 2 kids.

All I want is what they had when they both had xbox ones is to hVe the same now one has upgraded to x series.
  5. Bibbistorie Win User

Everything to know about Xbox Series X|S (Except how to get one)

Question currently i have 2 xbox ones in the house only one console can be a family set up to share game pass and live with the family.

When I get the series X will this allow me to set the X and the one as 2 separate family devices?
  6. iSushi Win User

I want to buy a Series S, but can my family use Gamepass/Live on this & our Xbox One?

Perfect! Thanks!

Just to make sure - I can have my Xbox One as my Home console so it is sharing Game Pass on that.

If I sign into the Series S console (on my own) family members will still be able to play online / Game Pass downloaded games on the Xbox One and I can use Series S with Game Pass, etc. as well.

Have I got that right?
Thema:

1. sharing game pass with my family on a xbox x and xbox one s when both unit are in use - Similar Threads - sharing game pass

2. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  3. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  4. Game pass ultimate not sharing to my home Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass ultimate not sharing to my home Xbox: Can anyone help me? For years i’ve paid for game pass ultimate and had my dads xbox as the home xbox of my account so that he can also have access to ultimate. As of today for some reason it is...
  5. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  6. Share games and ultimate game pass between 3 consoles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share games and ultimate game pass between 3 consoles.: I have 3 Xbox series X consoles all are within the same house. we have 3 separate Xbox profiles for me and my 2 sons. is there an option (free or paid) to have the ultimate game pass shared...
  7. I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child: Hello everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with a Game Pass Ultimate issue on our family Xbox One console. Here's the situation: I have an Xbox One with my main...
  8. Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.: It's about as confusing as it sounds. This happen as of Last night on Dec 15, 2023. I Have tried giving it a Power Cycle and it still was acting funky. I Tried removing it and Re-adding it as a...
  9. Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...: Multilayer not working with ganeshare.. I can get games just no live multiplayer?????. 9d51568e-d483-430a-9adb-82d456637708
  10. Share access to PC Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Share access to PC Game Pass: I have access to PC Game Pass on my Windows PC on my own account billed monthly. I want to give access to this to my son who also uses my PC on a different user. We do not have an Xbox, and do not...