Sharing an Xbox live account

Discus and support Sharing an Xbox live account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have an Xbox live account and play COD. My son (10) is getting an Xbox and COD? Will he need his own Xbox live account to play simultaneously with me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kevindunn6, Apr 10, 2021.

1. kevindunn6
    kevindunn6 Guest

I have an Xbox live account and play COD. My son (10) is getting an Xbox and COD? Will he need his own Xbox live account to play simultaneously with me or just another profile on my account?

:)

kevindunn6, Apr 10, 2021
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Xbox Principal

When sharing Xbox Live and games, the account that purchased Xbox Live can share the service. You have to set your home console with the account used to purchase Xbox Live, then you can share Xbox Live and games when you sign in with that account on other
    consoles. Here is some instructions on how this works linked below.

Xbox Support - Share Xbox Live

https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...bscriptions/share-xbox-live-gold-subscription
  3. Synetz AE Win User

Xbox Principal

When you share Xbox Live and games, the account that purchased Xbox Live can share the service. You must set up your home console with the account used to purchase Xbox Live, then you can share Xbox Live and games when you sign in with that account on
    other consoles.
  4. Synetz AE Win User

Xbox Principal

When you share Xbox Live and games, the account that purchased Xbox Live can share the service. You must set up your home console with the account used to purchase Xbox Live, then you can share Xbox Live and games when you sign in with that account on
    other consoles.
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

can i transfer xbox live over to a child

You can share your account with another account. This is how you share all memberships and games.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
  6. shin92i Win User

Multiple Consoles

Good evening no it will not be possible to share the xbox live with him

The xbox live is shared between profiles on the main console of the subscriber account it cannot be shared on another console
Thema:

1. Sharing an Xbox live account - Similar Threads - Sharing live account

2. 3 xboxs, 2x xbox live accounts .. home sharing to the same xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    3 xboxs, 2x xbox live accounts .. home sharing to the same xbox: Hi All, we have 2x live gold users and have 3 xboxes Account A is already home sharing on XBOX 3 can Account B (whom is also a live user) home share on XBOX 3 as well? ergo, can XBOX 3 have...
  3. I am having trouble sharing Xbox live across two different accounts.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am having trouble sharing Xbox live across two different accounts.: I am having trouble sharing Xbox live across two different accounts 38472ebd-b5d8-4c8c-9f10-df58d3be0b65
  4. Same Xbox Live account does not share progress on Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Same Xbox Live account does not share progress on Forza Horizon 5: I played FH5 on my old laptop and had a ton of cars, money, exp, etc. Recently, I got a new laptop, but when I launched Forza Horizon 5 and signed in with my Xbox live account, there was no sync...
  5. XBOX ONE SETUP for TWO XBOX Ones - to share Xbox Live Gold Account and 5 Profiles to play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE SETUP for TWO XBOX Ones - to share Xbox Live Gold Account and 5 Profiles to play...: I recently bought another Xbox One. The first one is in our Family room (Family Room Xbox) and had Profiles for me, J, A and wife. The second one was installed in our office (Office xbox). I had...
  6. Xbox live account not linking to share enix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account not linking to share enix: My xbox live account will not link with square enix. And eveey time i try there is a connection error 2a24a55b-e25a-4d0d-b708-fdf7c948d0c6
  7. Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox live Gold Share / Epic games account PROBLEMS!: Hi, so my boys both have an xbox each, xbox accounts with different gamer tags and separate email addresses. They share a live gold account via family share from Son 1's xbox. Son 1 has an epic...
  8. Can a family share the same xbox live account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can a family share the same xbox live account?: Can a family share the same xbox live account? and still have their own login or use the same login but have their own avatars? One kid has an Xbox One and one has an Xbox 360....
  9. Can I share my xbox live gold account with someone on another console in another house?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I share my xbox live gold account with someone on another console in another house?: Can I share my xbox live gold account with someone on another console in another house? 8bdd8cd1-c7bd-47ff-aba0-936688c88b80
  10. Can't share Xbox live with second account / control

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't share Xbox live with second account / control: We have tried everything to get my youngest child using the Xbox live (to play Fortnite) using the main XBOx Live gold subscription. Please help - we're getting very desperate here.... ;-)...