Share YouTube clips

Discus and support Share YouTube clips in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it would be nice if we can share YouTube videos whit our friends .. can YouTube and Xbox fix this ?. 9c924bb6-e6af-4b27-8ef2-007bcae8594e Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MeanMaik, Mar 9, 2018.

  1. MeanMaik
    MeanMaik Guest

    Share YouTube clips


    it would be nice if we can share YouTube videos whit our friends .. can YouTube and Xbox fix this ?.

    :)
     
    MeanMaik, Mar 9, 2018
    #1
  2. JOSXBOXiQ140
    JOSXBOXiQ140 Guest
    Sharing Recorded Game Clips to Facebook or Upload them to Youtube?

    Hi,

    I already recorded few game clips and edited one with Upload Studio, I added some voice over, skin, etc. and I was ready to share it to Facebook or to Upload it to Youtube... However, when I clicked on Menu Share Options I found that recorded game clips
    can only be share in My Activity Feed and by Messages with Xbox One friends.

    I need to know if there will be an upcoming update to allow to Share recorded game clips on Facebook or to Upload them directly to Youtube?

    Thank you.

    Jos
     
    JOSXBOXiQ140, Mar 9, 2018
    #2
  3. X W35TWOOD X
    X W35TWOOD X Guest
    Upload to youtube or facebook?

    Can we not upload our upload clips to youtube through upload? or is it just through a message and twitter? which is pointless if you don't have twitter. What about adding youtube or facebook? I want to share some of my clips.
     
    X W35TWOOD X, Mar 9, 2018
    #3
  4. Real Dangerr Win User

    How can i share my Recordings to youtube from my xbox?

    Hey thanks for bringing this question to us. The only way you can put up a clip to YouTube is if you share it to OneDrive. Have OneDrive on your PC or laptop. Then take that clip and upload it to YouTube. I hope this helpful. But there's no direct way
    to send a clip to YouTube.
  5. AceBDx Win User

    Cheating much?

    Put it in your file share. Report it. If you know how to, render a 30 second clip to youtube. I would love to see this.
  6. WoA NightWolf V Win User

    How can i share my Recordings to youtube from my xbox?

    Hey there!

    Thought I would offer a quick tip for sharing xbox videos to youtube using a windows 10 PC.

    Did you know you can save a clip to OneDrive?

    Simply access the clip you wish to save and send it to OneDrive, from their you can access OneDrive and download your video for all your sharing needs.

    Happy Gaming - NightWolf
  7. kRevali Win User

    How to send a clip from profile on xbox.com??

    You can download the video clip using the Xbox app companion or xbox mobile app and upload it to youtube or something, when clicking on Share button you can select the option to Download it
  8. XBF Diego M Win User

    4K Upload Studio and YouTube Clip Uploads

    Hi there!

    Unfortunately you can only share gameplay clips on Xbox Live, OneDrive, or Twitter at this time directly from your Xbox. Uploading to YouTube from the Xbox is currently not available.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-sharing-clips


    You should be able to edit 4K clips in upload studio granted you have an Xbox One X. The only difference between 4K clips and normal clips is that 4K clips are limited to 30 seconds but editing them should all be the same.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/apps/upload-studio-edit-videos
Thema:

Share YouTube clips

Loading...
  1. Share YouTube clips - Similar Threads - Share YouTube clips

  2. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  3. Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature?: Has anyone personally tested simultaneous game sharing with the new disc-to-digital feature? Here’s the exact situation: I insert a physical game into my Series X and claim the digital...
  4. Digital Disc Conversion Game Share

    in XboX Insiders
    Digital Disc Conversion Game Share: Saw the news about the disc to digital license conversion. I was wondering if that digital license would translate to game sharing? Like if I used a disc, would the other Xbox get the digital...
  5. How is “Sharing Permissions” setting enabled?

    in XboX Insiders
    How is “Sharing Permissions” setting enabled?: I stumbled upon this setting on ROG Xbox Ally X. Its’s on the Xbox app. I don’t see it on other PCs. Updated Windows 11 and the Xbox app to latest, but still no luck. What makes this availble?...
  6. Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  7. Nobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications

    in XboX Insiders
    Nobody codes in X today, I can’t share there because there are so many applications: Please submitted by /u/Queasy-Selection-934 [link] [comments]
  8. Help me with game sharing please

    in XboX Insiders
    Help me with game sharing please: for context. we have 2 Xbox’s, and the main one was game sharing with a friend of our family. the friend bought shadow of the erdtree, but when I tryed to download it on the Xbox that never game...
  9. Xbox recording and share in youtube games

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox recording and share in youtube games: a very necessary function, like on the PlayStation 5 recording and uploading games to YouTube for at least 30 minutes submitted by /u/Prize_Material_2433 [link] [comments]
  10. Will Xbox ever have a YouTube sharing option for uploading videos?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Xbox ever have a YouTube sharing option for uploading videos?: So I just wanted to make this because I don't think there is a way to make YouTube videos from your Xbox. If there is, Which method should I use? Thanks! 3e6457ff-6ebc-4026-8633-25eb31d6346f