Share Xbox Cloud Gaming On Same Console

Discus and support Share Xbox Cloud Gaming On Same Console in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello, I want to share Cloud Gaming with my girlfriend on the same console with Game Pass Ultimate. She can download and play any of the games on... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by spearburghardt, Dec 10, 2021.

1. Share Xbox Cloud Gaming On Same Console

Hello,

I want to share Cloud Gaming with my girlfriend on the same console with Game Pass Ultimate. She can download and play any of the games on Game Pass, but not Cloud Game. The cloud logo appears on the game, then you open the game and the cloud icon you'd pick to play it isn't there. Is this just how it works sharing Game Pass?

:)

spearburghardt, Dec 10, 2021
  2. Smwutches Win User

It's not possible to share the ability to use cloud gaming. She would need her own subscription in order to do so.
  3. ngocphi Win User

No it is just a subscriber option only

How else would you track subscriptions on other platforms

She can locally install games

And fyi cloud gaming regardless of platform is account specific since only consoles have game share

You have to sign into the account with the subscription and ONLY THE account holder would have access on other platforms
  4. Gemini♊Lisa Win User

This show how greedy Microsoft as become, forced to pay twice for such an option is disgusting
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Can i have my game pass subscription on two accounts?

6. Ackis Win User

2 xbox one consoles in the same home connected to the same account

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features

That link should help you.

As others have mentioned, the home sharing will help with digital games/xbox live gold. Game progress will be stored in the cloud, so they can keep their game progress regardless of which console they play on.

With game sharing they can also be playing the same game at the same time.
Thema:

1. Share Xbox Cloud Gaming On Same Console - Similar Threads - Share Cloud Gaming

2. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  3. Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share button no longer takes screenshot with xbox controller: I reinstall a fresh windows two days ago and the share button on my xbox controller no longer take screenshots. I try reinstalling the game bar, checked the policies related to gameDVR still...
  4. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  5. Xbox ultimate pass should include sharing of cloud gaming

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox ultimate pass should include sharing of cloud gaming: I just bought an ultimate pass hoping it would extend the Ultimate could gaming features to all accounts on the home Xbox. I go to boarding school and I was hoping to be able to play R6 with the...
  6. Game Pass Ultimate: Is Xbox Cloud Gamming not available to share with family members

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate: Is Xbox Cloud Gamming not available to share with family members: Hi There, Tried to trouble shoot from a previous blog about children using Game Pass Ultimate. I have set our console to Home and my son's account still says he has to subscribe to use cloud...
  7. Anyone know about game sharing and perks/cloud gaming? It seems the shared gamepass from my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Anyone know about game sharing and perks/cloud gaming? It seems the shared gamepass from my...: Basically the question. My brother set my console as his primary/home and has his account on my Xbox so I should be able to play all gamepass games and all his bought games but for some reason,...
  8. The New Cloud Gaming " Click to Continue " Watermark Has ruined screen sharing and streaming

in XboX Insiders
    The New Cloud Gaming " Click to Continue " Watermark Has ruined screen sharing and streaming: I just want the new watermark in cloud game to be removed , its not helpful at all and has ruined cloud gaming screen sharing for me and my friends , teams ,groups as now we have to look pass an...
  9. Is there a way to share Game Pass Ultimate Cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to share Game Pass Ultimate Cloud gaming?: I currently share my game pass ultimate subscription with my daughter. She plays on Xbox One, but when she wants to play Xbox X/S games she would need to use the cloud gaming option. But it won’t...
  10. Can I share my cloud saves ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I share my cloud saves ?: Hi, I recently had a friend of mine at my house and I made him try persona 5 which I got from the gamepass and, he really loves the game. The fact is that I was wondering if there is any way that...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. share game pass cloud play