Share PC game pass with my Microsoft kids accounts

Discus and support Share PC game pass with my Microsoft kids accounts in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi all. I am a family organiser and I am managing two microsoft kids accounts. I have purchased a PC game pass with my own account. I was expecting,... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Søren Christian Aarup, Aug 19, 2022.

1. Share PC game pass with my Microsoft kids accounts

Hi all.

I am a family organiser and I am managing two microsoft kids accounts. I have purchased a PC game pass with my own account. I was expecting, that when my kids signed into the Xbox app on their own PCs, they would be able to use this game pass. Can they do that, or do I need to purchase game passes for all of us?

Thank you.

:)

Søren Christian Aarup, Aug 19, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Famly Sharing

Hi There,

The Xbox App for PC on Windows 10 should automatically have the Ultimate subscription flow in when my kids sign in but that is not the case. My kids are able to receive the membership on the console through my account and they can play the games through
    the pass which works fine no complaints. I need to know when will this Game pass subscription sharing will work with Xbox app for PC.

Thanks,

Akash
    Because it doesnt

Home sharing is only a feature on the xbox one

Not the pc

Can I use my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription on multiple Windows 10 PCs?

Yes, just like Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass, you can use this subscription wherever you sign in. Your subscription is tied to you, not to a specific device.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq

Keep in mind that it only applirs.to the membership itself

Your kids cannot download any game on their own profile but they can use the xbox app.to play the games

On the PC it's a bit awkward.

First of all, you'll have to make sure yourkids s added to your Microsoft family. Sign in with your account on https://account.microsoft.com/family. There add your kids is
    Microsoft Account if not already done so.

Now the complicated part on getting the Game Pass Games on your kid's PC:

Your kids has to add your Microsoft Account as a second user to their PC.

Then with your kids SIGNED IN, have themr go to the Windows Store or Xbox Game Pass App.

If they signed in to these apps, to sign out temporarily from these apps, and you will have to sign in with your account.

You ONLY sign into the APPS! You do NOT sign out your kids from their logged in account on the PC!

Then with your account signed in on the store app or the Xbox Game Pass app, your kids can then download and install the PC games.
  3. Akash Nema Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Famly Sharing

Hi There,

The Xbox App for PC on Windows 10 should automatically have the Ultimate subscription flow in when my kids sign in but that is not the case. My kids are able to receive the membership on the console through my account and they can play the games through
    the pass which works fine no complaints. I need to know when will this Game pass subscription sharing will work with Xbox app for PC.

Thanks,

Akash
  4. DestinyGuardian Win User

Game Pass PC/children xbox accounts

Hello,

I don't think my original post is so unclear of what I am asking right?

I know how PCs work. My kids will never play or log in to my PC. It's not about that.

Again the question in short.... (please read my original question carefully)

When I buy Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and use it on PC can I play whith my kids on their Xbox? Please note that I will have set my Xbox Game Pass account to "home console" Kid 1 and 2 have their own accounts next to mine.

I want to buy only on one account the Xbox game pass ultimate, my acount that I will use on PC. This account will also the home account on the xbox series x even though I will not play on that. I its pure to share the pass with account kid 1 and 2.

Again I don't want to be rude but read my original post for more details. The first answer made more confusion and the second not even related to what I was asking in the first place

Thx
  5. HomegrownSilky Win User

XBOX on windows 10 pc

While you can share Game Pass features on an Xbox console with other accounts, you cannot share Game Pass on the PC. Only the account that purchased Game Pass can use in on the PC.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Sharing PC Game Pass with Family and Crashes

i play with my kids on shared gamepass games on pc, i use my pc, they are on separate pc's, sharing works perfect and we all play together. No family plan needed. no need to have my account signed in on multiple pc's either, i only need to sign in once to initiate the download of the game then they sign back in with their accounts and that's that.
Thema:

Share PC game pass with my Microsoft kids accounts

1. Share PC game pass with my Microsoft kids accounts - Similar Threads - Share game pass

2. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  3. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  4. Game pass ultimate not sharing to my home Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass ultimate not sharing to my home Xbox: Can anyone help me? For years i’ve paid for game pass ultimate and had my dads xbox as the home xbox of my account so that he can also have access to ultimate. As of today for some reason it is...
  5. Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I still play online if I’m being game shared by someone who has game pass core: I been wanting to pay less for game pass but I’m wondering if I can still play online if the person that’s game sharing me has game pass core because it says (online console multiplayer) like does...
  6. Share games and ultimate game pass between 3 consoles.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share games and ultimate game pass between 3 consoles.: I have 3 Xbox series X consoles all are within the same house. we have 3 separate Xbox profiles for me and my 2 sons. is there an option (free or paid) to have the ultimate game pass shared...
  7. I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child: Hello everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with a Game Pass Ultimate issue on our family Xbox One console. Here's the situation: I have an Xbox One with my main...
  8. Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Home Xbox setting not Sharing Online Access but sharing Game pass Games.: It's about as confusing as it sounds. This happen as of Last night on Dec 15, 2023. I Have tried giving it a Power Cycle and it still was acting funky. I Tried removing it and Re-adding it as a...
  9. Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Multi player is not working with game share.. I can download the games of game pass but...: Multilayer not working with ganeshare.. I can get games just no live multiplayer?????. 9d51568e-d483-430a-9adb-82d456637708
  10. Share access to PC Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Share access to PC Game Pass: I have access to PC Game Pass on my Windows PC on my own account billed monthly. I want to give access to this to my son who also uses my PC on a different user. We do not have an Xbox, and do not...