Share game with child

Discus and support Share game with child in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased CupHead on Xbox for my son. But it is now on my account and I have to log in every time he wants to play. How do I solve this? Is there a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by markusrosvik, Oct 13, 2017.

1. markusrosvik
    markusrosvik Guest

Share game with child

I purchased CupHead on Xbox for my son. But it is now on my account and I have to log in every time he wants to play. How do I solve this? Is there a way to give him access?

:)

markusrosvik, Oct 13, 2017
  2. lXl Immy lXl
    lXl Immy lXl Guest
    How do I share fold with child account while also game sharing with another xbox

I want to share my gold prescription with a child account but I can't do this without canceling my game share, how do I do this if there is any way

lXl Immy lXl, Oct 13, 2017
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Sharing saved games between different family profiles on xbox one?

With Xbox one accounts you can share your gold with family share as long as your console is the home console

He will still need a live child account

ngocphi, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Share game with child

Smwutches, Oct 14, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Share game with child

6. Tezzerrific Win User

Account Hacked

also tell your child yto not share credentials as this is how this happens, 80% of the time its account sharing to share games with others.
  7. Tarnend Win User

Two Xbox's One Digital One Not. Can they share games?

yeah you will be able to share digital games.

get child A to sign into child B console and set that console as their home xbox

then child B signs back in and uses child B console

child A uses child A console

You can do it the other as well if you wanted to but not needed.

any purchases are then to be done and any codes redeemed for games to be done on child A account as they will be available on child B console and child A account.

I hope that makes sense?

Good luck :)
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How to transfer Xbox profile from adult to child account?

You can't downgrade or transfer an adult account to a child account

Your best solution would be to make a new child account and use the home setting feature to share games
  9. Frathos Win User

xbox live gold

Have you set up a family account for yourself and the child that has XBL Gold (ie parent account with Gold, Child 1 has access as defined by parent account)? This would be best to control unauthorized purchases but would limit game sharing as only the Parent
    account would be able to play on the non Home console.

If you haven't created a Family and have simply purchased XBL Gold for Child 1 then you can share that with Child 2 by game sharing:

• The console that Child 2 uses should be set as the Home console for Child 1 account
    • The Child 1 account would download the applicable games to both consoles
    • The Child 1 account would use the non Home console while logged in with his XBL account
    • I recommend setting a custom pass code on purchases if you don't want unauthorized purchases made if you have added your CC to the console.
Thema:

Share game with child

1. Share game with child - Similar Threads - Share game child

2. Game sharing not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing not working: I’ve been game sharing with my gf for about 6 months now. I usually purchase all the games. I’ve gone though all the steps to game share with her. I’ve signed into my account on her Xbox and made...
  3. Child account game pass sharing, on another console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Child account game pass sharing, on another console?: Hi, I have 2 boys that live with their mother and I have gam pass here the console here but want them to have game pass at home. I've figured out how to buy him the subscription thru the forum...
  4. Minecraft Share game or gift to child

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Share game or gift to child: Hi, I have xbox one, I have set up two child account for it. I would like the two children to be able to play Minecraft on the xbox console together Is it better to buy Minecraft myself as the...
  5. Can a childs own game be shared upwards to my home xbox account and to their siblings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can a childs own game be shared upwards to my home xbox account and to their siblings?: I have a family group and also Game Pass Ultimate with two childrens accounts under it. Alls well with that arrangement and the games I own/install can be played by the kids where age appropriate....
  6. putting a new game on my childs xbox account "game sharing"

in XBoX on Consoles
    putting a new game on my childs xbox account "game sharing": from what I have read this is a stupid oversight on this whole parental control idea, so if I as the main account buy a game, I cannot allocate it as safe for my kids to play on a seperate child...
  7. Game Pass ultimate and sharing with a child

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass ultimate and sharing with a child: Hi I have an Xbox Series X which i have added an ultimate game pass to the adult account (my account). I can share this with my child on his family account but only when im logged in myself, which...
  8. Game pass sharing on child accounts on the same PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass sharing on child accounts on the same PC: Hi, I have a suscription to the gamepass. I also share the computer with my childrens, I setup accounts on the PC, with Microsoft Familly settings and parental control (so, they have Microsoft...
  9. xbox game pass ultimate not shared with child account on pc

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass ultimate not shared with child account on pc: I have xbox game pass ultimate on my account I have two sons, one playing on xbox, who can get the benefits of the xbox game pass ultimate my other son is playing on PC with xbox app, but the...
  10. How do I share fold with child account while also game sharing with another xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I share fold with child account while also game sharing with another xbox: I want to share my gold prescription with a child account but I can't do this without canceling my game share, how do I do this if there is any way a61c68c8-905a-45fb-a6cd-2e93e4cf6a26