Share game with child

Discus and support Share game with child in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased CupHead on Xbox for my son. But it is now on my account and I have to log in every time he wants to play. How do I solve this? Is there a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by markusrosvik, Oct 13, 2017.

1. markusrosvik
    markusrosvik Guest

Share game with child

I purchased CupHead on Xbox for my son. But it is now on my account and I have to log in every time he wants to play. How do I solve this? Is there a way to give him access?

:)

markusrosvik, Oct 13, 2017
  2. lXl Immy lXl
    lXl Immy lXl Guest
    How do I share fold with child account while also game sharing with another xbox

I want to share my gold prescription with a child account but I can't do this without canceling my game share, how do I do this if there is any way

lXl Immy lXl, Oct 13, 2017
  3. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Sharing saved games between different family profiles on xbox one?

With Xbox one accounts you can share your gold with family share as long as your console is the home console

He will still need a live child account

ngocphi, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Share game with child

Smwutches, Oct 14, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

Share game with child

6. Tezzerrific Win User

Account Hacked

also tell your child yto not share credentials as this is how this happens, 80% of the time its account sharing to share games with others.
  7. Tarnend Win User

Two Xbox's One Digital One Not. Can they share games?

yeah you will be able to share digital games.

get child A to sign into child B console and set that console as their home xbox

then child B signs back in and uses child B console

child A uses child A console

You can do it the other as well if you wanted to but not needed.

any purchases are then to be done and any codes redeemed for games to be done on child A account as they will be available on child B console and child A account.

I hope that makes sense?

Good luck :)
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

How to transfer Xbox profile from adult to child account?

You can't downgrade or transfer an adult account to a child account

Your best solution would be to make a new child account and use the home setting feature to share games
  9. Frathos Win User

xbox live gold

Have you set up a family account for yourself and the child that has XBL Gold (ie parent account with Gold, Child 1 has access as defined by parent account)? This would be best to control unauthorized purchases but would limit game sharing as only the Parent
    account would be able to play on the non Home console.

If you haven't created a Family and have simply purchased XBL Gold for Child 1 then you can share that with Child 2 by game sharing:

• The console that Child 2 uses should be set as the Home console for Child 1 account
    • The Child 1 account would download the applicable games to both consoles
    • The Child 1 account would use the non Home console while logged in with his XBL account
    • I recommend setting a custom pass code on purchases if you don't want unauthorized purchases made if you have added your CC to the console.
Thema:

Share game with child

1. Share game with child - Similar Threads - Share game child

2. Oh boy more game sharing issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Oh boy more game sharing issues: I'm sure you've seen something like this before. So currently my brothers game sharing with me and he has Xbox gold. But when I try to go into any online games that take gold it takes me to that...
  3. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  4. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  5. What to do if game share does not work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What to do if game share does not work: What to do if game share does not work for the person that cannot play games from another person’s account? 2bd93914-bd1a-4837-a965-6c5fd61eedf1
  6. home xbox game share not working

in XBoX on Windows
    home xbox game share not working: MY friend and I both have our xbox accounts gameshared with each other but despite my account working his xbox, his account was signed out of my xbox and I had to re enter his password, and now...
  7. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  8. I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot share Game Pass Ultimate on Xbox One Console for my Child: Hello everyone, I'm reaching out to the community for some assistance with a Game Pass Ultimate issue on our family Xbox One console. Here's the situation: I have an Xbox One with my main...
  9. Minecraft Share game or gift to child

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Share game or gift to child: Hi, I have xbox one, I have set up two child account for it. I would like the two children to be able to play Minecraft on the xbox console together Is it better to buy Minecraft myself as the...
  10. How do I share fold with child account while also game sharing with another xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I share fold with child account while also game sharing with another xbox: I want to share my gold prescription with a child account but I can't do this without canceling my game share, how do I do this if there is any way a61c68c8-905a-45fb-a6cd-2e93e4cf6a26