Share game streaming with another account in my Xbox?

Discus and support Share game streaming with another account in my Xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So I pay for game pass ultimate which gives me game streaming so I don’t have to download games. My wife also plays Xbox but doesn’t have ultimate. I... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bobo-brockins, Sep 1, 2022.

1. Share game streaming with another account in my Xbox?

So I pay for game pass ultimate which gives me game streaming so I don’t have to download games. My wife also plays Xbox but doesn’t have ultimate. I share my game library with her, but is there a way to let her be able to stream games as well?

submitted by /u/bobo-brockins
    [link] [comments]

/u/bobo-brockins, Sep 1, 2022
  2. B3nchPress Win User

Please try again

If I was account sharing with another Xbox live user and they have no longer access to there xbox and I set my new xbox to home would that reset my account sharing with another user?
  3. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Streaming on Twitch issue with Party chat and other players

Hi Prowl33! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

If you are using in game chat, you won't be able to share the chat on the Xbox directly to the stream you will need to stream trough a Pc, but if you play trough a Pc you can use the Xbox game to chat with your wife and then she will be able to share the party on stream and you will have an option on the Xbox party chat to share your audio
  4. Archie Bridges-Eleme Win User

Could I get my 3 switches back?

I need to game share my other account to play the games.without another game share I cannot play games.
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

can i transfer xbox live over to a child

You can share your account with another account. This is how you share all memberships and games.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/xbox-live/xbox-live-gold-sharing-features
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Transfer all xbox content to another account.

Hello IvanAnisimov,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are interested in transferring content and purchases from one Microsoft account to another. Unfortunately, there is no way to transfer content or saved data from one account to another.
    The best way to share content from one account to another is to utilize the home console sharing feature
    on the Xbox One. We hope this helps!
Thema:

Share game streaming with another account in my Xbox?

1. Share game streaming with another account in my Xbox? - Similar Threads - Share game streaming

2. Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game sharing with multiple people at once: This is pretty basic as the question suggests. I want to share everything my xbox holds with both my brother and uncle. Is there a way to do this, even if it costs money? Do date, I am only...
  3. What to do if game share does not work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    What to do if game share does not work: What to do if game share does not work for the person that cannot play games from another person’s account? 2bd93914-bd1a-4837-a965-6c5fd61eedf1
  4. home xbox game share not working

in XBoX on Windows
    home xbox game share not working: MY friend and I both have our xbox accounts gameshared with each other but despite my account working his xbox, his account was signed out of my xbox and I had to re enter his password, and now...
  5. If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    If a friend has game shared their game with me do i have to keep logging in to there...: Just wondering my friend wants to game share with me but dose that mean i have to keep logging in to his account to play the game or can i just log in to mine? 6e652558-90d1-4520-a9c5-c405e2c408f1
  6. How many people game share one account

in XBoX on Consoles
    How many people game share one account: How many people can game share one account e3cb1c94-8e19-4637-bc38-246a15037f21
  7. Would reseting my Xbox Series S remove game sharing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would reseting my Xbox Series S remove game sharing?: As the title states I am going to reset my Xbox Series S in an attempt to reset it's cache, I am having troubles with installing Red Dead Redemption 2 on my external and that was one of the...
  8. Can I have a new game share in my Xbox account please?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I have a new game share in my Xbox account please?: I need another game share for my friend because he lost it when E updated his Xbox 6463aeb8-cf25-4447-8ecf-e76d181cb912
  9. How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud...: How do I share game pass with family member that has ipad and want to play minecraft cloud gaming? db198d53-192c-462d-848c-d90ad08927d2
  10. The New Cloud Gaming " Click to Continue " Watermark Has ruined screen sharing and streaming

in XboX Insiders
    The New Cloud Gaming " Click to Continue " Watermark Has ruined screen sharing and streaming: I just want the new watermark in cloud game to be removed , its not helpful at all and has ruined cloud gaming screen sharing for me and my friends , teams ,groups as now we have to look pass an...