Shaka Player Error 3016 - MEDIA_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED observed for XBOX on live dash...

Discus and support Shaka Player Error 3016 - MEDIA_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED observed for XBOX on live dash... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Team, We have observed an increase in video start failures in XBOX, we are using dash live streams in Shakaplayer v3.0.4, but getting media error 4... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NavaneethM1, Jun 1, 2021.

1. NavaneethM1
    NavaneethM1 Guest

Shaka Player Error 3016 - MEDIA_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED observed for XBOX on live dash...

Hi Team,

We have observed an increase in video start failures in XBOX, we are using dash live streams in Shakaplayer v3.0.4, but getting media error 4 and Microsoft extended error code = c0262500, c00d7159. What could be the reason why this happens, how can we resolve this issue?

Thank you

:)

NavaneethM1, Jun 1, 2021
  2. YTPsychoYT Win User

XBOX Live Error

Still getting same error...

XBOS-3016

7f68af4c-0587-4934-89d6-c622060b94b3

2017/01/29 - 06:51:24 UTC
  3. henryjhost Win User

Gears of War Ultimate Edition on PC

have you downloaded the xbox app for windows (beta) ? as you will probably need this and to be signed in with the microsoft account that you use with your xbox and then try installing on your pc from there
    I installed the Xbox Beta app and logged in, but it says I don't have any games in my library.

[​IMG]
  4. Niki HQ Win User

GTA V's Location Thread!!!

LMAO! My sources tell me no one will know until 11 hours from now! Boom shaka laka. Wherever it is, I will love it regardless.
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Modder on GTA IV

6. Miss Bijoux Win User

Cannot activate my prepaid Xbox live code

Hi, the error code I am getting is XBOS-3016.
    Thanks for that info! While we look into it, can you try the suggestion I gave previously? As I said before, if you don't have a proper billing account listed, that can sometimes affect code redemption.

Let us know how it goes. :)
Thema:

1. Shaka Player Error 3016 - MEDIA_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED observed for XBOX on live dash... - Similar Threads - Shaka Player Error

2. Can you add the pop player app on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can you add the pop player app on xbox: Hey xbox can you please add the pop player app on microsoft store please 362c070b-c143-4730-97c9-38c8f9805a36
  3. Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players

in XboX Insiders
    Throne and Liberty Global Closed Beta Free access for Xbox Players: Hello guys , If you are interested with MMORPG You can taste amazing free 2 play mmorpg's closed beta test , free access from Xbox insider hub . Here is video how you can do it...
  4. Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3)

in XboX Insiders
    Stampede: Racing Royale - Insider Program Player Survey (fill out pls ty <3): Hey folks - as Insiders I know you're very used to surveys by now... but if you've played the Stampede: Racing Royale playtest, our team would hugely appreciate it if you filled out our own...
  5. I'm looking for a single player pc game

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5
  6. When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...: Me and friend trying to play local coop but be in party with friends not on same xbox. Xbox auto kills the ability for me and my friend to hear each other on the assumption we don't no how to...
  7. Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.

in XBoX on Windows
    Blu-Ray Player won't install from Microsoft Store on Xbox Series X.: I tried downloading the Blu-Ray Player from the Microsoft Store, and for some reason, it refuses to actually download. It remains stuck at 0% despite me having left it to download overnight in...
  8. Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Multiple Xbox Controllers on Win 10 machine, select Player 1: Hello, I have 4 xbox controllers plugged in on my Win 10 machine, every time the PC resets different controller is set up as player 1/default controller, its like the ID's of the controllers...
  9. Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headphones cannot hear other players talking while gaming: Hi team, My Xbox wireless headset cannot hear other players talking while gaming. We have reset the settings and have altered the left ear cup so that it is in the middle position but still not...
  10. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...