Shadow of War

Discus and support Shadow of War in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I play Shadow of War on my Xbox with a disc. Can I now play it on my PC? f6a6d518-0c35-460e-8d33-e7afedc9d690 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Henryfire123144, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Shadow of War

I play Shadow of War on my Xbox with a disc. Can I now play it on my PC?

:)

Henryfire123144, Nov 8, 2021
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

non online games

Also what about Shadow of war and shadow or Mordor?
  3. AWildYamiEnters Win User

MK11 DLC characters

Talion from Shadow of Mordor/Shadow of War would be kind of interesting in MK11.
  4. boozie518 Win User

PC - Cannot sign into Xbox Live when playing MCC

Same problem when starting up Shadow of War. Other games work fine though. This started for me around 1pm today. Shadow of War was working fine this morning.
  5. IdealSkate05434 Win User

Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire HD - Should this happen?

6. Smwutches Win User

What game is this?

Middle Earth: Shadow of War
Thema:

Shadow of War

1. Shadow of War - Similar Threads - Shadow War

2. How to connect to hydra servers on Xbox x to have access to my data for the game shadow of war

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to connect to hydra servers on Xbox x to have access to my data for the game shadow of war: I connected to shadow of war Xbox x version and it is impossible to connect to hydra to get my data from my time on pc. “No Hydra Id available. Connect to the Hydra servers to retrieve your ID. “...
  3. How can I get my dlc's on Shadow Of war back for pc????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my dlc's on Shadow Of war back for pc????: I'm playing shadow of war on pc from the xbox app on windows and I own the dlc when on xbox but when playing on pc it says I do not own them, i even have achievements from the dlc to prove I've...
  4. I Purchsed a game Shadow of War Definitive Edition no expansions was loaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Purchsed a game Shadow of War Definitive Edition no expansions was loaded: Shadow of war was purchased along with Xbox X this is my first gaming system that I didn't. Have to build. Started up the everything was great after downloading Shadow of war no expansions was...
  5. Shadow of War's guide menu is not working correctly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War's guide menu is not working correctly: Every other menu scrolls correctly but the guide menu seems to be stuck on one page and is not scrolling down to the next section like the other menus do. I've looked everyone on google,...
  6. Shadow of war diectX11 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of war diectX11 problem: I have a problem with the game shadow of war when I run the game it says error video doesn't support directX11 and I saw a fix on YouTube but it was for steam and I couldn't find the game file pc...
  7. while installing middle of earth : shadow of war it gives error in downloading as result...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    while installing middle of earth : shadow of war it gives error in downloading as result...: while installing middle of earth : shadow of war it gives error in downloading as result gives error code: 0x80073cf9 7127b00b-452c-4e7c-aa6b-ff33d0eccec3
  8. Shadow of Mordor/War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of Mordor/War: Any chance of my two favourite games getting that sweet fps boost ? d3a0ad72-9357-4be9-adc8-8a994787988c
  9. Shadow of War DLC Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of War DLC Problem: Hi! Recently I encountered a problem: I downloaded Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor Definitive Edition which should contain all of the expansions to the game. The problem is, that I cannot...
  10. Middle earth:shadow of war, stuck on title screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Middle earth:shadow of war, stuck on title screen: Hi, I installed middle earth:shadow of war, with xbox pass in my pc ! but the game is stuck onthe loading screen, "press spacebar to continue" i removed all my usb devices and tried, still its...