Shadow of Tombraider Xbox one - CONTENT IS CURRENT INSTALLING!!!! SO UNHAPPY

Discus and support Shadow of Tombraider Xbox one - CONTENT IS CURRENT INSTALLING!!!! SO UNHAPPY in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I am so unhappy with my xbox one!!! Just bought the new Shadow of Tomb Raider and firstly it took about 8 hours for it to upload the content to start... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LisaJoubert, Oct 4, 2018.

1. LisaJoubert
    LisaJoubert Guest

I am so unhappy with my xbox one!!! Just bought the new Shadow of Tomb Raider and firstly it took about 8 hours for it to upload the content to start playing the disk in the first place. Now I am on the second chapter only and its is stuck at "content
    is currently installing" - its been like this now for a day!!! Why is it so difficult just to play a stupid game? I paid full price for this game and now I can't even get to the 2nd chapter!!!! What is the fix for this!!!!

:)

LisaJoubert, Oct 4, 2018
  2. Weekly What Are You Playing Thread 9/14/18

Shadow of the Tombraider and Spiderman. Still playing Graveyard Keeper too

The Viral Cyrix, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Tomb Raider - Shadow of the tombraider

I haven't yet but I'll try now.

Whirlwind123159, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Shadow of Tombraider Xbox one - CONTENT IS CURRENT INSTALLING!!!! SO UNHAPPY

You're probably not going to like the answer, but your best bet would be to uninstall the game, and reinstall it. That usually fixes issues like this.

StuartATrueRed, Oct 4, 2018
  5. LisaJoubert
    LisaJoubert Guest
    Thank you for responding.... It wont help if I just start a new game?

If you think I would need to uninstall - please can you talk me through how to do that and where to go? I am the type of girl who just puts a game in and wants to play - all this technical stuff gets me down.... So preferred the 360 much easier! Thanks
    again

LisaJoubert, Oct 4, 2018
  6. DreadGrrl
    DreadGrrl Guest
    Before you uninstall and then reinstall the game, clear the cache of the Xbox. Turn it off by holding the button on the front for around 8 seconds, unplug the console for 30 seconds (or so), then fire it back up.

DreadGrrl, Oct 4, 2018
  7. StuartATrueRed, Nov 3, 2018
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

You're probably not going to like the answer, but your best bet would be to uninstall the game, and reinstall it. That usually fixes issues like this.
  9. LisaJoubert Win User

Thank you for responding.... It wont help if I just start a new game?

If you think I would need to uninstall - please can you talk me through how to do that and where to go? I am the type of girl who just puts a game in and wants to play - all this technical stuff gets me down.... So preferred the 360 much easier! Thanks
    again
  10. DreadGrrl Win User

Before you uninstall and then reinstall the game, clear the cache of the Xbox. Turn it off by holding the button on the front for around 8 seconds, unplug the console for 30 seconds (or so), then fire it back up.
  11. StuartATrueRed Win User

You could start a new game, see if that would work, but if it doesn't, then uninstalling is the better option. Follow instructions on here to uninstall a game on the console https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/games/troubleshooting/free-up-hard-drive-space
  12. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Weekly What Are You Playing Thread 9/14/18

Shadow of the Tombraider and Spiderman. Still playing Graveyard Keeper too
Thema:

1. Shadow of Tombraider Xbox one - CONTENT IS CURRENT INSTALLING!!!! SO UNHAPPY - Similar Threads - Shadow Tombraider CONTENT

2. I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help fixing this issue it keeps happening with all my games the shadows look...: [img] can you help fix this problem 623e46f1-5832-4041-b00b-258e09110c9c
  3. have i been shadow banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    have i been shadow banned?: I have played both in parties and in gamechat but no matter what headset i use i still cant talk to others. i have hard reset my xbox and done everything i know to do and nothing works ***moved...
  4. Achievement won't be unlocked in "Shadow Tactics: Blades of Shogun"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement won't be unlocked in "Shadow Tactics: Blades of Shogun": Hi experts, I've just one remaining achievement locked in this game, this is a story related achievement, and I can guarantee that the requirement of unlocking the achievement is satisfied. Does...
  5. have i been shadow banned?

in XBoX on Consoles
    have i been shadow banned?: I have played both in parties and in gamechat but no matter what headset i use i still cant talk to others. i have hard reset my xbox and done everything i know to do and nothing works...
  6. Am I shadow banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Am I shadow banned: Am I shadow banned from party chat or even discord chat cause every time I try to join a party or a discord server my Xbox automatically switches me to game chat and will not let me switch back...
  7. How do I install Spider Man Web of Shadows on Xbox 360.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I install Spider Man Web of Shadows on Xbox 360.: I bought Spider-Man Web of Shadows on Xbox 360 a fair few years ago before it was delisted and have recently picked up an Xbox 360 to play older games. I have checked on the Xbox on purchase...
  8. How to connect to hydra servers on Xbox x to have access to my data for the game shadow of war

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to connect to hydra servers on Xbox x to have access to my data for the game shadow of war: I connected to shadow of war Xbox x version and it is impossible to connect to hydra to get my data from my time on pc. “No Hydra Id available. Connect to the Hydra servers to retrieve your ID. “...
  9. Now that Activision has been bought, will Spider-Man Web of Shadows return?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Now that Activision has been bought, will Spider-Man Web of Shadows return?: Please make it compatible with new consoles, it's the best spider-man ever released and we need it. b126af3d-9e12-4d0b-8d76-071d944c3beb
  10. Hello my Xbox has red like shadows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello my Xbox has red like shadows: So my Xbox one s has red shadows and is glitching a ton and I don't know what to do d5d94162-7814-44b0-8255-9a029134fddf

Users found this page by searching for:

1. shadow of tomb raider does not install on xbox 1

2. content is currently installing