Shadow of Mordor/War

Discus and support Shadow of Mordor/War in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Any chance of my two favourite games getting that sweet fps boost ? d3a0ad72-9357-4be9-adc8-8a994787988c Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TopG2021, Nov 23, 2021.

1. TopG2021
    TopG2021 Guest

Shadow of Mordor/War

Any chance of my two favourite games getting that sweet fps boost ?

:)

TopG2021, Nov 23, 2021
  2. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

non online games

Also what about Shadow of war and shadow or Mordor?
  3. AWildYamiEnters Win User

MK11 DLC characters

Talion from Shadow of Mordor/Shadow of War would be kind of interesting in MK11.
  4. Echo4Ent Win User

Xbox One Games

Hitman

Hitman 2

Just Cause 3

Just Cause 4

Shadow of Mordor

Shadow of War

Witcher 3

Graveyard Keeper

Anything on Gamepass (Truly an outstanding value)
  5. John Dowding Win User

Xbox Deals

6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Shadow of Mordor/War

By the way, I just discovered Shadow runs at 60 on Xbox One X or Series X
Thema:

Shadow of Mordor/War

1. Shadow of Mordor/War - Similar Threads - Shadow Mordor War

2. Shadow of Mordor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of Mordor: I have shadow of mordor normal addition and completed it(except dlc) If I download a bundle that includes shadow of mordor game of the year edition and shadow of war will I be able to transfer my...
  3. FPS Boost Shadow of Mordor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    FPS Boost Shadow of Mordor: What's the status on continuing to bring older games up to higher FPS standards such as Shadow of Mordor among others. 7cedb898-ac0c-463d-8a1f-1ba722a33f82
  4. Shadow of Mordor Digital Purchase not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of Mordor Digital Purchase not working: So I just bought Shadow of Mordor off the Xbox store digitally and when I try to launch it, it says: "Do you own this game or app?" So far, none of the solutions to fix the problem have worked so...
  5. Game : "Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game : "Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor": Where can I play "Middle Earth: shadow of Mordor"? I only can find the 'Shadow of war', not the 'shadow of mordor'. I want to play that game with Xbox one. No more support for 'shadow of...
  6. Shadow of Mordor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of Mordor: Hey there . So im now just finishing off shadow of Mordor . Personally ive enjoyed the game . Whats other peoples peoples thoughts of it especially story mode 5e004885-3733-4214-916c-0a7b62c11e79
  7. Shadow of Mordor

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of Mordor: Excuse me but shadow of Mordor was removed from my xbox account and i was wondering why 38c7ff1a-a647-4be8-b793-d9cc6a222f3f
  8. Transfer Game Save From Shadow of Mordor To Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Transfer Game Save From Shadow of Mordor To Shadow of Mordor Game of the Year Edition: So last summer I played the normal edition of Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor for a while and progressed pretty far, I however do not have the original anymore but have recently gotten the game of...
  9. Shadow of Mordor only plays when Xbox LIVE is on my 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of Mordor only plays when Xbox LIVE is on my 360...: ... but my WiFi isn't very good and have to test my connection several times before it kicks in. Unless Xbox LIVE is connected the game just shows a black screen with a little white circle in the...
  10. Shadow of Mordor only plays when Xbox LIVE is on my 360...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Shadow of Mordor only plays when Xbox LIVE is on my 360...: ... but my WiFi isn't very good and have to test my connection several times before it kicks in. Unless Xbox LIVE is connected the game just shows a black screen with a little white circle in the...