Severe xbox series controller drift

Discus and support Severe xbox series controller drift in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello I dont want to be the kind of person to just complain about stuff but this is bs I purchased a xbox daystrike camo controller about 5 months ago... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JonahRuppert, Dec 21, 2022.

1. JonahRuppert
    JonahRuppert Guest

Hello I dont want to be the kind of person to just complain about stuff but this is bs I purchased a xbox daystrike camo controller about 5 months ago and it has drift so bad its unusable my warrenty expired 1 month ago and it just suddenly started having issues the quality sucks on these new controllers anyone else having these issues?

:)

JonahRuppert, Dec 21, 2022
  2. Jay O. Win User

Elite Series 2 Thumbstick Drift issue

that's bummer, i understand my normal xbox controller drifting, but elite series?
  3. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Sensitivity on controller to high

Most games have individual sensitivity settings but I've never heard of anyone having issues in the dashboard unless you're controller is faulty. Sounds like you may have some very severe stick drift.

https://www.technobezz.com/xbox-one-controller-joystick-drift-fix/
  4. Steven K1 Win User

What going on with Xbox series x controllers?

The first thing I did was update my controller and it's still drifting on the y axis. The Xbox controller that I use for my pc that I got 7 years ago works. My 360 controllers works. The series x controller, 1.5 years old, drifts like crazy. Just outta warranty, funny how that works. 😜
  5. Stiff77_490 Win User

Xbox series X controller keeps drifting up

Unboxed my Series X in October. Stick drift within a month. My Xbox 360 Elite controller still works flawlessly after nearly 15 years.

The new controllers are garbage.
  6. WMnathan1 Win User

Series X/S controller stick drift

I received a custom Series C controller as a gift. It is out of warranty and just recently developed a nasty thumb stick drift. Microsoft zero help. Can this be repaired?
    If you have a screw driver you need to remove your xbox controller and then clean where the stick drift is then put it back together and you have it fixed.
Thema:

1. Severe xbox series controller drift - Similar Threads - Severe series controller

2. Xbox wont start updates on my home wifi unless I wait several hours for it start but works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont start updates on my home wifi unless I wait several hours for it start but works...: My Xbox series X wont update any games on my home wifi network unless I wait several hours then it may finally start updating and not sit at 0% but if I switch to my hotspot it starts updating...
  3. Game chat not working on several games, party chat is working fine.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game chat not working on several games, party chat is working fine.: Hi All, I've tried game chats on NBA2K24, EAFC24, DayZ, Forza Motorsport 7 and although chat icons are appearing, I am unable to hear them and also my chat icon does not show either. Party chats...
  4. After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...

in XBoX Accessibility
    After logging in to my several xbox accounts, I don't receive the verification code via...: I need to get a code via sms to log in to the accounts I have on my xbox, but after receiving 18 codes for the different accounts I have, the code no longer comes and the phone number I registered...
  5. Minecraft Multiplayer is greyed out, tried several solutions to make this work, but nothing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is greyed out, tried several solutions to make this work, but nothing...: I have been trying for a while to access Minecraft Multiplayer but it is greyed out, saying I need to change my Microsoft account settings, and I have tried changing my family role to organiser,...
  6. I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant log in to my account and when I do I receive one of several errors.: I can't log into any Microsoft related accounts. Upon logging in I get the error message "Please try again later, " or "The application has made too many requests. Press Retry to continue."...
  7. i have several accounts and i am getting billed for ones i don’t use

in XBoX Accessibility
    i have several accounts and i am getting billed for ones i don’t use: i am being billed for accounts that are not being used, how do i find out what accounts are not active? aafa133c-26ed-4302-9887-5d91eb9aafde
  8. Why does my Series X all of a sudden, after having it for several years, think it's plugged...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Series X all of a sudden, after having it for several years, think it's plugged...: Same as above. Had the console for forever, moved multiple times with it, used it with WiFi and with a cable just fine for several years, and all of a sudden, 2 days ago it started thinking it was...
  9. Several of my friends and my own XBox Series X keeps randomly rebooting after the last...

in XBoX on Windows
    Several of my friends and my own XBox Series X keeps randomly rebooting after the last...: Several of my friends and my own lot of XBox Series X's, keeps randomly rebooting after the last system update on 9/6/2023. Is there any news if Microsoft is going to roll back this release or...
  10. How to reduce input lag mouse movement on Xbox series x on several games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to reduce input lag mouse movement on Xbox series x on several games: I have an issue with input lag mouse movement on several games using mouse razer death adder v.2 I think it's mouse acceleration lag as I overshoot the target location with the curser all the...