: SETUP FOR TWO XBOXES ON ONE PLAN

Discus and support : SETUP FOR TWO XBOXES ON ONE PLAN in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : SETUP FOR TWO XBOXES ON ONE PLAN can i setup an XBOX ONE and an XBOX S to play at the on one microsoft account so they can both play at the same time... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by 7racelane, Dec 21, 2020.

1. 7racelane
    7racelane Guest

can i setup an XBOX ONE and an XBOX S to play at the on one microsoft account so they can both play at the same time and for paying only one ULTIMATE price ?

:)

7racelane, Dec 21, 2020
  2. tohellnbak Win User

Two Xbox Ones setup

like you mentioned... make the Xbox you normally would not play on (kids room) the "Home" console... this will give your kids access to anything you purchase under your screen name. Just be careful that you password protect your CC details etc as you
    dont want them just "buying" stuff by accident
  3. xCHEMISTx Win User

Two Xbox Ones setup

How do those of you who have Two XB1s have yours setup? I was thinking about making the second XB1 the "main" console. Would this take care of that problem? If I sign in to the first XB1, the non "main" XB1, would my kids be able to use everything
    on the "main" XB1 without my profile being signed in?
    Yes. This works. Just have the console your kids play set as 'my home xbox' and they can play your games on their accounts while you play your own console with your account.
  4. Auswulf Win User

Two Xbox Ones setup

You can turn off auto sign in as well if your account signs in as soon as you turn it on.
  5. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

XBOXONE sales almost double......

I planned to buy the Xbox One in a month or two, but Titanfall changed those plans.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Can I change my primary account for the family?

No the primary setup by the account that purchased the plan you would have to cancel the plan to set a new one
Thema:

1. : SETUP FOR TWO XBOXES ON ONE PLAN - Similar Threads - SETUP XBOXES PLAN

2. How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do setup transfer game from one Xbox to another: both of my Xboxes are on my Internet at my house it's not showing on my network e4aa9c6f-e1b1-4028-bcce-b33201cd8922
  3. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  4. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XboX Insiders
    Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....: I have Twitch on my Xbox Series X, but the new console is very different from my last Xbox One. It has all these new settings from the updates, and everything is moved around. However, I'm trying...
  5. Struggling with Xbox Series X Streaming Setup: Logitech Camera and SVYHUOK Headset Issues....

in XBoX on Windows
  6. Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code trying to claim copy of Diablo iv during setup of new xbox series x bundle: I received an error code while trying to claim Diablo IV with my new xbox series x bundle, and now I can't access the game, it's not in my library, and it just says claim for different account....
  7. How to setup xbox series x, TV, and surround sound receiver?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to setup xbox series x, TV, and surround sound receiver?: Toshiba TV Series X Yamaha receiver I have the Receiver(HDMI out) connected to the TV(HDMI in) and the Receiver(HDMI #1) connected to the Xbox(HDMI out). It was working perfectly fine, I was...
  8. How to setup windows media center for Xbox 360 to connect to PC

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to setup windows media center for Xbox 360 to connect to PC: Can't connect Xbox 360 to windows media player on PC 5d7da329-6462-4815-808c-f8dcac52205f
  9. Xbox Series X not giving uncompressed audio as options via eArc setup

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X not giving uncompressed audio as options via eArc setup: Xbox Series X connected to Epson LS12000 and Monolith HTP-1 via 8K HDMI cables. Xbox into HDMI 1 on LS12000. HTP-1 (eArc output) into HDMI 2 (eArc input) on LS12000. Cables are both connected...
  10. WHY CAN I NOT SET MY AGE ON XBOX X USING CONTROLLER AND CONSOLE FIRST TIME SETUP

in XBoX on Consoles
    WHY CAN I NOT SET MY AGE ON XBOX X USING CONTROLLER AND CONSOLE FIRST TIME SETUP: WHY CON I NOT SET MY AGE ON XBOX X USING CONTROLLER AND CONSOLE FIRST TIME SETUP 96ac65f1-072f-4184-86a7-b19bb1ff25b2