SETTLERS OF CATAN SHOULD BE BROUGHT BACK

Discus and support SETTLERS OF CATAN SHOULD BE BROUGHT BACK in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing, "Settlers of Catan" for who knows how many years now! I logged in to an update from my Xbox360; went to log in to play a match of... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BrattyClock367, Nov 28, 2016.

1. SETTLERS OF CATAN SHOULD BE BROUGHT BACK

I've been playing, "Settlers of Catan" for who knows how many years now! I logged in to an update from my Xbox360; went to log in to play a match of Catan and the game was saying I no longer had the full version of the game! (Which I've been playing since
    2008) Thought it was a bug so I deleted Catan -- searched through the arcade trying to download the game back to my Xbox360 to re-download and it was NO WHERE TO BE FOUND! Been on hold with Xbox now for about an hour trying to sort it out and get the game
    back. Turns out something is going on with the licensing agreement with Catan (Big Huge Games) and if you do not already own the game you can no longer download nor play it (obv.)

Guess that's why the ranking system is complete garbage and the player base has been falling off. What's amazing to me is that I can still find a game on a pretty consistent basis. Those are some loyal players!

Is there a petition to bring this game back? What's the status of this game? BRING US BACK CATAN!

:)

BrattyClock367, Nov 28, 2016
  2. Where is Xbox Live arcade on Xbox one

Hope they come out with Settlers of Catan soon!

granitepeaker, Nov 28, 2016
  3. Pat
    Pat Guest
    What happened to Settlers of Catan?

I know I purchased Catan and played it in the past, albeit not in the last few years. I wanted to play a match yesterday but could not for the life of me find any evidence of its existence within the Xbox Live Arcade pages of the dashboard.

I guess games get removed from XBLA?

Why on earth would Settlers of Catan be retired? It was a solid port of an extremely popular board game.

4. granitepeaker Win User

Where is Xbox Live arcade on Xbox one

Hope they come out with Settlers of Catan soon!
  5. KEBOSH Win User

Will Xbox Arcade PLEASE bring back Catan? I only downloaded the demo and just discovered how to play it. Now I want to purchase the game. Xbox Arcade... BRING BACK CATAN!
  6. Tdot19 Win User

support did tell me though if you downloaded it once you could redownload it through your download history
  7. KEBOSH Win User

Maybe we should start a petition to have them bring back Catan?
  8. Merdoc007 Win User

Wish they would bring it back. I have friends who want to download it.
Thema:

SETTLERS OF CATAN SHOULD BE BROUGHT BACK

1. SETTLERS OF CATAN SHOULD BE BROUGHT BACK - Similar Threads - SETTLERS CATAN SHOULD

2. overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud

in XboX Insiders
    overwatch 2 should be in Xbox cloud: overwatch 2in xbox cloud could be so usefull submitted by /u/Apprehensive_Low_965 [link] [comments]
  3. My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?

in XBoX on Windows
    My keys continue to be pressed even after I let go, what should I do?: My keys continue to press after I stop pressing them. It's not physical (They aren't literally sticking down). But it continues to press in a game or whilst I'm typing. I've tried different...
  4. My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox power light is off, Should I worry or not?: I turned on my xbox and just reliazed that the power button is not on even though I didint touch the settings. I cleared the area as I just moved it from one from to another. [img]...
  5. Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Cant see chats, recieve or send messages. What should I do?: I dont even know how to explain it. One minute it was fine and then the next minute, xbox app and my actual xbox stopped showing me my chats. I can't see them, recieve or send any messages and I'm...
  6. Catan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Catan: Catan has problems one I can't create a profile every name I pick is forbidden from a simple name Jason all the way to an animal name Pig all of them are forbidden there's problem number one it...
  7. Catan on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Catan on Xbox: I own (ed?) the game Catan on Xbox. I just looked for it in my list of digital games and it does not show up. How secure are our digital games? Can we lose the digital games we collect?...
  8. When will Catan be compatible with Xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When will Catan be compatible with Xbox one?: It is still a great game that people love and needs to be available on xbox one! a18860bd-8bf2-473a-89e7-647f6c6c4edc
  9. Error 800700E8 when trying to download Catan or any delisted game I own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 800700E8 when trying to download Catan or any delisted game I own: I am getting the error code 800700E8 when trying to download Catan. I even trying to queue it up via through my purchase history online and it gives me a message saying that it is no longer...
  10. What happened to Settlers of Catan?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happened to Settlers of Catan?: I know I purchased Catan and played it in the past, albeit not in the last few years. I wanted to play a match yesterday but could not for the life of me find any evidence of its existence within...