Settings has been deleted off my Xbox and I don't have enough money to buy a new one what...

Discus and support Settings has been deleted off my Xbox and I don't have enough money to buy a new one what... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So my Xbox Started glitching not letting me join party's and stuff I tried to open settings to see what the problem was but settings just disappeared... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LaFerin Wendt, Nov 1, 2022.

1. Settings has been deleted off my Xbox and I don't have enough money to buy a new one what...

So my Xbox Started glitching not letting me join party's and stuff I tried to open settings to see what the problem was but settings just disappeared off the face of the earth for me when I try to open it from the profile tab it takes me to the store I need help and I don't have the money for a new xbox

:)

LaFerin Wendt, Nov 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Settings has been deleted off my Xbox and I don't have enough money to buy a new one what should I do?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

In this case, we just need to reset your console keeping your games and apps through the Xbox Troubleshooter page. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

Make sure to follow the steps accordingly to access it:

1. Unplug the network cable if you're using a wired network connection.

2. Power off your console, and then unplug the power cord to ensure that the console is completely powered off.

3. Wait 30 seconds, and then plug the power cord back in.

4. Press and hold the Pair button and the Eject button, and then press the Xbox button on the console.

5. Continue holding the Pair and Eject buttons for 10-15 seconds.

6. Listen for two “power-up” tones a couple of seconds apart. You can release the Pair and Eject buttons after the second power-up tone.

When the console powers up, you will see the Xbox Startup Troubleshooter. Please click on "Reset this Xbox" then "Reset and keep my games and apps".
  3. UscreamIceCream Win User

Downloading add ons from xbox 360?

Yeah found out its true, what a rip off like they dont make enough money. Upgrading to xbox one has been such a hassle and a waste of money.
  4. mjohannesson-[xboxve Win User

Please xbox

my xbox is about 5 year and will start sometime so i will have a new xbox but now my parents not have enough money to buy a xbox one to me 😔
  5. SkippyLives Win User

Speech Perks

ya. i had to get the one that has everyone by all types. annoying try to find the right people and sometimes they don't have enough money to buy everything.

to get there I had to buy skill points in speech. but it is better for my sanity.
  6. G0d Prune Win User

Can't renew my gold membership .

I don't care about my Xbox not accepting my credit card . I did most of the payment from the PC so my main probleme is that Xbox live isn't smart enough to realise that my PayPal account has money on it. What should I do to make it realise that there is
    money on my account ? Should I delete it and then place it back in my payment option?
Thema:

Settings has been deleted off my Xbox and I don't have enough money to buy a new one what...

1. Settings has been deleted off my Xbox and I don't have enough money to buy a new one what... - Similar Threads - Settings has been

2. When I connect my discord to my Xbox it says it has been connected but in the setting it...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I connect my discord to my Xbox it says it has been connected but in the setting it...: My twitch is liked perfectly fine but my discord keeps saying relink account, I’ve tried just about every way to link it and they all work, thinking about selling my Xbox if this keeps happening...
  3. My son has been logged out and we have no access to the email addresa it was set up to many...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has been logged out and we have no access to the email addresa it was set up to many...: Logged out and no access to email account set to e34d4992-3f20-4ba4-8c50-b75f503d82db
  4. My country has been set as US even though I'm in the UK and I can't change it

in XBoX Accessibility
    My country has been set as US even though I'm in the UK and I can't change it: When I go to edit my profile information the country is greyed out. How can I change it? e010606f-b093-4ae4-bd13-616967de4577
  5. my account has been hacked - hacker set up authenticator app - what can i do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has been hacked - hacker set up authenticator app - what can i do?: my partners account has been hacked. he was able to get in and change his password however the hacker created an authenticator app and now has sole access. customer service has hung up numerous...
  6. My activision account has been set up with a email that I don’t have, and to delete it I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My activision account has been set up with a email that I don’t have, and to delete it I...: So as it says I cannot delete or access the account to delete or change it, and I don’t know if someone now has access to my things, anyone have the same issue or know what to do?...
  7. Your xbox account has been set to your store account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your xbox account has been set to your store account: When I enter the xbox, I log out of the store account, I log back into the store, I re-enter the xbox, it says that your xbox account has been set to your store account, normally your xbox...
  8. Promo Code for Tom Clancy's The Division™ Agent Origins Gear Set already has been used ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promo Code for Tom Clancy's The Division™ Agent Origins Gear Set already has been used ...: Was directed here after talking with XBOX tech support. Today I redeemed a promo code from the division website for the Agent Origins Gear Set. I went to enter the code into Xbox Live and...
  9. my xbox one account has automatically been set up as a child account how do I change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one account has automatically been set up as a child account how do I change it: My xbox one account has automatically been setup as a child account how do I change it c21326ca-6f02-4626-8b52-8d64b5c1cbcb
  10. My Xbox Live Tenure has been set to "0"

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Live Tenure has been set to "0": I've just been in a live support chat with Joy E, and they suggested that I post on here to try and resolve my issue via the forums as after 90 minutes, there was nothing else that could be done...