Settings doesnt saves

Discus and support Settings doesnt saves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hellp i want to capture moments while gaming but my xbox game bar wasnt working properly so i wacthed tutorial on youtube which it says i have to go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Атанасиј Тодороски, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Settings doesnt saves

Hellp i want to capture moments while gaming but my xbox game bar wasnt working properly so i wacthed tutorial on youtube which it says i have to go to settings / gaming then xbox gamem bar and then to enable first option . so i do that and when i close settings the option go off again and again so it doesnt it saves technically can you help me

:)

Атанасиј Тодороски, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Settings doesnt saves

Hi there! I am sorry to hear about that. Let's do our best here to figure this out.

First, be sure to check for Windows updates and get all available updates from the Microsoft Store.
    Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...
    Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...

If everything is updated, let's try the solution below:
    - Press the Windows key + R, type regedit, and click OK.
    - Next, browse to the path below:
    HKEY_CURRENT_USER/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/GameDVR
    - Then, right-click the AppCaptureEnabled DWORD and select Modify.
    - If the DWORD’s value is 0, enter 1 in the Value data text box.
    - Now, navigate to GameConfigStore.
    - Right-click the GameDVR_Enabled DWORD and select Modify from the context menu to open the window below.
    - Enter 1 in the Value data text box if its current value is 0.
    - Restart Windows and press the Game bar hotkey.
  3. SumHydroponic Win User

Online store issues on Series X

Thanks that did fix everything but left me with a small issue. All my save files are gone it doesnt seem to be finding any of my cloud saves. When I look at storage in the settings it doesnt even show cloud as a storage option.
  4. ll Hooch ll Win User

Game cannot remember any user information.

Doesnt matter. If your save file corrupted, you have to delete it or the game wont remember any of your weapon settings, game settings, etc. Mine did the same thing and wouldnt remember any of my preferences or settings until I deleted the game save.
  5. Xenokai Win User

Where's this Auto-Standby Feature located?

They said they added a Auto Standby feature in the setting but i dont see it anywhere, the screen saved only dims the screen. Doesnt put it into standby.
  6. Lockeness-1677068D-6 Win User

Randomly Disconnected from xbox live when not on dashboard. Lag out of almost every game, especially when two xboxs are both playing

Sorry, it asks if I want to set up cloud storage on this device or continue without cloud saves.

Doesnt asks which device to use.
Thema:

Settings doesnt saves

1. Settings doesnt saves - Similar Threads - Settings doesnt saves

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  4. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  5. Want to fix my head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to fix my head set: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  6. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  7. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  8. I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work: I can't play minecraft multiplayer even after enabling my microsoft account settings. I can't find the NAT settings in my xbox app, so i don't know if there is any error messages. I downloaded the...
  9. I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed my microsoft account settings but minecraft multiplayer still doesnt work: I can't play minecraft multiplayer even after enabling my microsoft account settings. I'm 14 and i do have a family group. My dad enabled everything in the microsoft account settings but still...
  10. Xbox one X 7.1 surround doesnt work when set to Unprocessed 7.1 but does on Unprocessed 5.1...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X 7.1 surround doesnt work when set to Unprocessed 7.1 but does on Unprocessed 5.1...: I have an Xbox one X hooked up via hdmi to my Sony str dh770 AVR. The avr is then hooked up via hdmi to my samsung. I have left center right and 4 surround sound speakers and a sub. When I set...