Setting up Xbox one s. Tv code issues

Discus and support Setting up Xbox one s. Tv code issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’m trying to set up Xbox one s using an iPhone 15 promax, when it comes to setting up network connection to the box it says the code on the tv is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by sebastian weaver, Apr 3, 2024.

1. Setting up Xbox one s. Tv code issues

I’m trying to set up Xbox one s using an iPhone 15 promax, when it comes to setting up network connection to the box it says the code on the tv is wrong? I have tried everything troubleshoot from Microsoft and nothings worked. Help!

:)

sebastian weaver, Apr 3, 2024
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Sebastian. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

What troubleshooting have you tried? Please be specific. Knowing this will help us reach a solution quicker.

Can you send a photo or screenshot of the error message you receive when setting up network connection?

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. oTYLERxDURDENo Win User
  4. XBF George L Win User

Xfinity cable box and Xbox One

5. Mister Mascot Win User

Voice Commands will not control TV or Audio Receiver anymore

6. Mister Beep Win User

Just bought a new LG TV, now my xbox one won't turn it on or off

Hey there P155FLAPZZ!

Sorry to hear about the issue. Keep in mind that not every TV is coded to work with this feature. I recommend visiting the Remote Code Look Up page to grab the proper TV Remote Code for your TV. Once
    you get the remote code, you can enter it in the TV Set Up screen on your Xbox One. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Press the Menu button on your Xbox One controller and select 'Settings'.
    • In the Settings menu, go to 'Power & startup'.
    • Select 'TV & A/V power options' to get to the TV set up screen.
    • From here, set up your TV and manually enter in the remote code.
    Post back and let us know if that helps! :D
Thema:

1. Setting up Xbox one s. Tv code issues - Similar Threads - Setting code issues

2. I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting

in XBoX Accessibility
    I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code at the family setting: I forgot my Xbox 360 4 digit pass code and now my games do not play 286f448f-b8f9-49b4-94e7-aef96fa3151d
  3. How can I get my set up code that was on my x box to set it up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get my set up code that was on my x box to set it up: I turn my Xbox on to set it up got the code off the TV to put in my phone to connect wouldn't connect turned it off and now I can't get the code back to connect it...
  4. I’m trying to set up a console on the Xbox app but there aren’t any codes that appear on my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I’m trying to set up a console on the Xbox app but there aren’t any codes that appear on my...: No codes show in the remote features 0b88a9f9-2af1-41c8-b728-45b31b12ecdc
  5. I've missed the tv code to set up my xbox series x how do I get it back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've missed the tv code to set up my xbox series x how do I get it back: Cant get my tv code as im setting up xbox series x for the 1st time ee24fd99-a071-49de-8cba-3f54c81f7f96
  6. Why must i keep switching my audio settings every time I switch audio codes?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why must i keep switching my audio settings every time I switch audio codes?: If you want the best in sound that it's usually best to have the headphone app be whatever headphone app corresponds to the audio code language of the Blu-ray disc or Web movie or game you're...
  7. Trying to set up my Xbox X on the app and it keeps saying the code is wrong. What can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to set up my Xbox X on the app and it keeps saying the code is wrong. What can i do...: So i just got a new Xbox because my last X had a ton of problems. Now im trying to set it up and the app keeps saying that the code is wrong. How do i fix this?? Im about to give up with xbox’s if...
  8. Profile/settings/streaming services error code

in XboX Insiders
    Profile/settings/streaming services error code: On my Xbox S I've been unable to go into my profile by any means, once I try it gives me this error code: "0x80070490". It also will not allow me on any the settings option giving me a different...
  9. New xbox s. Trying first set up and registration but no code on Sony Bravia TV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New xbox s. Trying first set up and registration but no code on Sony Bravia TV: New xbox s. Trying first set up and registration but no code on Sony Bravia TV. 95dd35f3-6074-4338-a5f2-e9cb9f66b4a2
  10. The set up code is not working. It keeps kicking me out. I have reset my phone and the xbox.

in XBoX on Consoles
    The set up code is not working. It keeps kicking me out. I have reset my phone and the xbox.: Cannot complete setup. Code does not work. Network signal is strong. d0b1b8e8-2903-4665-a959-7ba27921b7d0