Setting up new Xbox One S - Receiving the following error code

Discus and support Setting up new Xbox One S - Receiving the following error code in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, Brought my son a new xbox one s - plugged it in, trying to set up via wireless but keep getting the following error message: There is a problem... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ScottJarman, Dec 6, 2020.

1. ScottJarman
    ScottJarman Guest

Hi,

Brought my son a new xbox one s - plugged it in, trying to set up via wireless but keep getting the following error message:

There is a problem with the update:

You need this update to use your console but something went wrong. For Help visit Xbox/Support etc

Error Code: 0x8B0500B6 0x00000000 0x00000200.

Spoke to support but no help in resolving the issue, were due to call back but never did. Any suggestions.

To confirm, it has connected to the internet ok.

:)

ScottJarman, Dec 6, 2020
  2. PARACORDACADEMY Win User

Unable to play Roblox

Same for me and I got an xbox one s and it give me settings do not allow him to It then follows with error code 108
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

Possible Xbox one S power freezeups

Hello Guardian_Angel_671,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with powering on your Xbox One S and receiving error code E105. To troubleshoot this, please visit the following page:

Error E105 Solution

I hope this helps.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Gears of war collection codes wrong region reference number 1366293968

The codes you received are not tied to a specific regions, and new codes won't get us further unfortunately. Could you post back the exact error code you received? You may be receiving this error if your account region isn't set to the region you're physically
    located in. If that's the case, please be sure to follow the steps on our
    Xbox Live Migration page
    to move your account to the proper region.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Trouble with Xbox One S

Hi

As you have only just received an Xbox One S console can you please follow this

setup guide
    please note the console has two HDMI ports on the back of it, please make sure you are using the one marked out.
  6. Shadowskill08 Win User

Preparing console not loading

Are you receiving an error code? Here is the start up troubleshooting
    page

Is the console new?
Thema:

1. Setting up new Xbox One S - Receiving the following error code - Similar Threads - Setting Receiving following

2. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  3. Rewards weekly set streaks on console app

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards weekly set streaks on console app: Is there a way to save the streaks we currently are on through the rewards app on the console? I really enjoy this feature and would hate to see it go. I think it's a great way to engage and get...
  4. When i set my refresh rate to 120hz it says i wont be able to use 1440p when my screen says...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When i set my refresh rate to 120hz it says i wont be able to use 1440p when my screen says...: My screen says in description that it can run 1440p at 120fps for console gaming(AOC 1440p 155hz adaptive sync) but when i try to set my resolution to 1440p it wont let me use 120hz only 60hz and...
  5. Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen

in XBoX on Consoles
    Screen showing black when I got relaunched into settings, and my tv shows black screen: Screen shows black when i relaunched into settings, my tv shows a black screen. I cannot see anything and everything is blank [img] d55e201d-a106-4dce-a72e-03556d9aa960
  6. I am on 270 ms and I don't know why. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for my dns setting but I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am on 270 ms and I don't know why. I use 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 for my dns setting but I...: Please reply if you know anything to help my lag issues 40196061-8ff9-419a-b924-44e03e6c880d
  7. Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo Infinity local multiplayer set up questions: I have Game Pass for my Xbox One and my friend has a game pass for Xbox series X we can both play multiplayer on separate TVs as we have separate devices. I know that Halo multiplayer is free even...
  8. While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...

in XBoX on Consoles
    While trying to set up my Xbox 1 s it can't connect to the wifi. I've reset the console...: When trying to set up my new Xbox 1 s it cannot connect to the wifi. I've reset the console, unplugged the consoles power, and moved the wifi router closer. 4e8e39dd-8fcf-4a1c-81c7-17fa5a2d402e
  9. No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems: No servers found, checked all internet and found no problems c9e42432-e7f2-4a71-8fdf-1cdf5ee49744
  10. How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How to change settings for multiplayer Minecraft on ps4: I can’t play multiplayer on Minecraft it says it’s because of my settings for my Microsoft account. However, I can’t change them since I can’t connect my PS4 as a device in the family sharing app....