Setting Features on NFL APP

Discus and support Setting Features on NFL APP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Not able to turn off the Closed Captioning (cc) on the NFL app. Very Annoying with the delayed wording running across the screen and blocking the Video... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CRIMINALMINDZ6, Mar 9, 2017.

  1. Setting Features on NFL APP


    Not able to turn off the Closed Captioning (cc) on the NFL app. Very Annoying with the delayed wording running across the screen and blocking the Video feed. Does anyone know how to
    TURN OFF?

    :)
     
    CRIMINALMINDZ6, Mar 9, 2017
    #1
  2. NFL App & Yahoo Fantasy

    Hey everyone!

    If you are located in a region outside of the United States, this feature will not work, as Yahoo Fantasy for the NFL app is only available for United States residents. If you have any further questions regarding the NFL app or Fantasy on the NFL app, I recommend
    reaching out to NFL Support for further assistance. Thanks!
     
    Mister Quimby, Mar 9, 2017
    #2
  3. Monfster
    Monfster Guest
    NFL Sunday Ticket app

    On the XBox One, the NFL ST App is inside the NFL App. i found the log in screen for nfl sunday ticket tonight, under "Settings" (get to NFL Guide, then hit "Y" for settings, "NFL Services", "DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket" - entered my login and password and
    get a message with a red triangle with a "!" in it the says "The 2015 NFL SUNDAY TICKET games will start Sunday, September 13. See you then!".

    Unfortunately, it's not saving my info, so I guess we're going to have to log into it again on Sunday morning.
     
    Monfster, Mar 9, 2017
    #3
  4. Setting Features on NFL APP

    Best thing to do is contact the app creator directly.
     
    CrazyUSMarine, Sep 12, 2017
    #4
  5. CrazyUSMarine Win User

    Setting Features on NFL APP

    Best thing to do is contact the app creator directly.
  6. Misses Quinzel Win User

    NFL Sunday Ticket App still not available?

    Hey there, HBK SeanMichael! This is a feature within the NFL App, not a separate app itself. You should make sure you have that set up correctly so that it gives you the options that you should be seeing.
  7. Mister Quimby Win User

    NFL App & Yahoo Fantasy

    Hey everyone!

    If you are located in a region outside of the United States, this feature will not work, as Yahoo Fantasy for the NFL app is only available for United States residents. If you have any further questions regarding the NFL app or Fantasy on the NFL app, I recommend
    reaching out to NFL Support for further assistance. Thanks!
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

    Does the NFL app on Xbox One support Yahoo Fantasy Football?

    Hey everyone!

    Sorry to hear that the issue is continuing to occur. If you are located in a region outside of the United States, this feature will not work, as Yahoo Fantasy for the NFL app is only available for United States residents. If you have any further questions
    regarding the NFL app or Fantasy on the NFL app, I recommend reaching out to NFL Support for further assistance. Thanks!
  9. Monfster Win User

    NFL Sunday Ticket app

    On the XBox One, the NFL ST App is inside the NFL App. i found the log in screen for nfl sunday ticket tonight, under "Settings" (get to NFL Guide, then hit "Y" for settings, "NFL Services", "DIRECTV NFL Sunday Ticket" - entered my login and password and
    get a message with a red triangle with a "!" in it the says "The 2015 NFL SUNDAY TICKET games will start Sunday, September 13. See you then!".

    Unfortunately, it's not saving my info, so I guess we're going to have to log into it again on Sunday morning.
Thema:

Setting Features on NFL APP

Loading...
  1. Setting Features on NFL APP - Similar Threads - Setting Features NFL

  2. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  3. Problem about privacy settings pls help

    in XboX Insiders
    Problem about privacy settings pls help: Is anyone else having this issue? My Xbox privacy settings won’t save. Every time I click Submit, it says they’re saved, but after refreshing the page, everything resets to the previous settings....
  4. Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised: Hi Everyone, My Xbox account has decided to lock my privacy settings into customised (with all communication turned off) so I cannot hear, access chat, type or add new friends. Every multiplayer...
  5. Xbox mode not appearing in settings.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mode not appearing in settings.: I am a an xbox and microsoft insider, however xbox mode doesn't seem to appear in the settings. submitted by /u/Suitable_Middle_5777 [link] [comments]
  6. Can't access my account settings or family features on desktop

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't access my account settings or family features on desktop: This has been ongoing for months. Whenever I sign into my microsoft account or I am signed in somehow but when I interact with the account settings button, I get redirected to the sign in page or...
  7. Unable to set up console for remote features

    in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to set up console for remote features: Both of my console disappeared from the xbox mobile app and the pc xbox app. I have attempted to re-add both consoles but when I try I am immediately told that "Something went wrong, please try...
  8. Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?: Hi everyone i want to know why xbox sometimes trigger false Hz or resolution in TV detail settings like im having lg tv 4k60hz but when i entre tv detail it says my tv support 120hz even that im...
  9. Xbox gamebar: options are not present under the "Gaming features" section of the settings

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox gamebar: options are not present under the "Gaming features" section of the settings: Hello there, As mentioned in the title, when going to the Settings and more specifically to the "gaming features" section, there are no options there. The only thing I can see is that the PC I'm...
  10. New Safety Feature - Sounds great but you need to change capture settings in 1080p or lower...

    in XboX Insiders
    New Safety Feature - Sounds great but you need to change capture settings in 1080p or lower...: So the new chat reporting feature is brilliant and hopefully will work against a lot of toxicity in some games, however the downside is we need capture settings to be on 1080p or lower to use it....