Seting up windows media center on Xbox 360

Discus and support Seting up windows media center on Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do I setup my Xbox 350 media center 7a5e804e-9ee2-49c2-95de-930a868f56b5 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HotJellyBean382, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Seting up windows media center on Xbox 360

how do I setup my Xbox 350 media center

:)

HotJellyBean382, Jun 3, 2021
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

cannot be done, windows media center was discontinued years ago. there use to be windows xp media center edition which was available also on windows vista and as an addon on windows 7, this has long since gone and there is no way to setup anymore.

the above software was required to utilise media center on the xbox 360.
  3. xbox360italy Win User

issues with W.Media Player

4. GMAN990 Win User

Vipre Firewall blocking Xbox from streaming music

5. Mister Mascot Win User

How 2 setup media centre on xbox without pc

Hey there ComprisedPage32,

You'll need a Windows 7 PC running Media Center Edition in order to use Media Center with the console. More information on how to set that up

HERE
  6. Tgeekster Win User

Xbox SmartGlass help!!

Thema:

1. Seting up windows media center on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - Seting windows media

2. Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10: Xbox game bar is not in the Microsoft store windows 10 a3f69b53-9062-45ee-8366-4f28d149c019
  3. Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blank window when trying to log in minecraft account: Microsoft is trying to mess with me again. I was asked to log into my account when trying to open the launcher. When i click "Microsoft Login" two blank windows open, one with the xbox logo on it....
  4. Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Mode on Xbox Paying $1.99 per month: It would be a good option to be able to pay monthly on an Xbox to be able to use Windows and be able to install Steam or use the Xbox for productivity, paying $1.99 per month you can enter Windows...
  5. Getting the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth on Windows 10: I am wondering if it is possible to get the Xbox One Chatpad to work wirelessly via Bluetooth. When I connect the controller it never works unless I plug it in. Not only that but when I try to...
  6. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  7. Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with downloading Xbox from Windows Store: New Microsoft laptop running windows 11 s mode. Came preinstalled with x box. Xbox app showed a game pass screen upon opening app. would not respond to tapping the button to sign in and claim....
  8. My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one controller is no longer connecting through bluetooth to my windows 10 computer: I have recently paired my xbox one controller to my computer and it no longer connects to the computer. I have restarted both the computer and the controller multiple times as well as turning the...
  9. How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I stop the share button from taking a screenshot on Windows 11?: I have an arcade stick that would normally have a button that would be assigned to PS touchpad and is pretty easy to accidentally press in certain games. The problem is that when it is connected...
  10. I cant ever xbox360 on line I keep getting codes seting there's more than one with rhet so...

in XBoX on Windows
    I cant ever xbox360 on line I keep getting codes seting there's more than one with rhet so...: O keep getting messages saying more that one WiFi so need to name or delete the rest iv done that even got a new email account them verified it then put it in and still get a code saying no. Any...