setblock rotation as a command in bedrock .json file from an event?

Discus and support setblock rotation as a command in bedrock .json file from an event? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm not sure what I'm doing is even possible but I want to be able to rotate a block placed running an event command in the .json file like this:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tristan P-JLester, Apr 1, 2023.

1. setblock rotation as a command in bedrock .json file from an event?

I'm not sure what I'm doing is even possible but I want to be able to rotate a block placed running an event command in the .json file like this:

"rotate_a": {"run_command": {"command": ["setblock ~ ~ ~ pj:my_block"]}}

The block loads but always facing the same direction. How do I load the block rotated? I tried using the direction_facing:5 but it doesn't like it, maybe I'm not using it correctly.

Using the rotation event on on_player_placing doesn't seem to work either as when the block loads, it's not the player loading it.

:)

Tristan P-JLester, Apr 1, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello Tristan P-JLester,

Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

For this, the best approach is to Contact Minecraft Support,

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!
  3. EndriXhesi Win User

minecraft lancher

why i cant open minecraft

it says error and shows me this file

C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\assets\indexes\1.18.json
    and 1.18.json
  4. RaúlLópez6 Win User

minecraft lancher

Yo tamien ocupo ayuda me sale este código cuando intento iniciar maicraft Error al descargar un archivo.

Nombre: 1.18.json

URL: https://launchermeta.mojang.com/v1/packages/a1a84fa35d2f98a5a9457b1a30a927c1c8c13856/1.18.json

Detalles del error: HTTP server doesn't seem to support byte ranges. Cannot resume.

Nombre del archivo en el disco: 1.18.json

Ruta: C:\Users\LENOVO\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft\assets\indexes\1.18.json

Existe: File
  5. CyKoBiOhAzArD Win User

where did rust go

It's all on rotation and special events. May come back at some point
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft command blocks

Java and Bedrock uses 2 different gaming code engines. They look similiar in gameplay but the code is completly different.

Which means that commands that work on Java wont work on Bedrock and vice versa.

There is some youtube videos on command blocks for Bedrock. Just need to look for them.
Thema:

1. setblock rotation as a command in bedrock .json file from an event? - Similar Threads - setblock rotation command

2. Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keys automatically move when I'm not commanding them: When on any screen, the buttons will try to go up and right. This is on both remotes with fresh batteries. For example, I'm trying in a code and it won't let me move it/stay. Ill move it down and...
  3. is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor?: is there any way to rotate xbox screen 90 degrees to fit a rotated monitor? bfc2f84b-55e2-447e-81be-7bee652bb8b5
  4. Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...

in XBoX on Windows
    Does anyone know why media playback controls (through mobile and voice command) don't work...: Media controls (both through google assistant and mobile app) will not work with paramount plus on Xbox. Does anyone know why? c3624f1e-a08a-45c2-be39-1fda9e8618ba
  5. Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Crash issue when typing commands: I wonder if someone can help or at least shead some light on what the issue may be. The situation is this. Minecraft / Bedrock on Xbox X been working fine, my son uses it so we can play together...
  6. Didn't get the Santa commander in World of warships on Xbox platform

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't get the Santa commander in World of warships on Xbox platform: I bought the Santa commander during the xbox holiday event. He is not in my inventory. Please refund my gold. Thanks. Resident Camper 89696a62-f003-4b1e-ac8b-10e6d9e02203
  7. Starfield loads to black screen. With a dim slowly rotating circle,lower right hand .

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starfield loads to black screen. With a dim slowly rotating circle,lower right hand .: Starfield loads to black screen.dim rotating circle lower right. Restarted 3 times 5209d5cd-0791-431f-a89a-a5b2347f81a1
  8. Analogue/Thumbstick cannot rotate completely to one side

in XBoX on Consoles
    Analogue/Thumbstick cannot rotate completely to one side: My Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller has a dodgy right analogue stick that won’t rotate 360° smoothly, when it gets to a part on the left it almost has a barrier stopping it from rotating completely...
  9. How to i rotate my screen on Xbox Cloud gaming as it is stuck vertical. My screen is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to i rotate my screen on Xbox Cloud gaming as it is stuck vertical. My screen is...: How do i rotate my screen on Xbox Cloud gaming as it is stuck vertically. My screen is already on auto-rotate (android) but it isn't rotating). I was trying to play Fortnite but one day it just...
  10. XBox WIreless Headset rotating volume control fallen off

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox WIreless Headset rotating volume control fallen off: My Microsoft Wireless XBox headset is just outside of the 12 month warranty (UK) and on picking it up the volumn control dial fell off, on looking it would seem that either glue has failed or the...