Set up of New XBOX One S not working. “Next” button doesn’t respond to remote
Discus and support Set up of New XBOX One S not working. “Next” button doesn’t respond to remote in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Going through the setup of our new XBOX ONE S, we get to the part where it asks for a Microsoft account and it just doesn’t respond to the control when... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AnnieLuM, Sep 14, 2018.
Thema:
Set up of New XBOX One S not working. “Next” button doesn’t respond to remote
Loading...
-
Set up of New XBOX One S not working. “Next” button doesn’t respond to remote - Similar Threads - Set working “Next”
-
Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working
in XboX InsidersXbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer... -
Minecraft multiplayer is not working even though xbox family settings says it is
in XBoX AccessibilityMinecraft multiplayer is not working even though xbox family settings says it is: I was trying to play Minecraft with my little brother, but multiplayer won't work I get why it disabled multiplayer as the Microsoft account was created when I was around 11 but lan worlds aren't... -
BUG: Setting store account in PC Xbox App not working?
in XBoX AccessibilityBUG: Setting store account in PC Xbox App not working?: I have an account with Xbox Ultimate subscription (this one) and I would like to set it as my store account however whenever I try to set it, nothing happens and the app doesn't pick up that I... -
my multiplayer is not working but it is on in the settings
in XBoX on Consolesmy multiplayer is not working but it is on in the settings: i have tried turning the allow multiplayer setting on but it is not working 8a138b95-6c28-4d57-8ad2-f12aa9243f30 -
Initial set-up is not working
in XBoX on ConsolesInitial set-up is not working: My new XBox Series X console will not connect to my phone during set-up. I enter the 8 letter code and it doesn't work. 52c8a35b-9444-4669-af6e-9f310175c00b -
multiplayer not working but all settings are allowed
in XBoX on Consolesmultiplayer not working but all settings are allowed: so i wanted to play multiplayer asphalt unite but xbox showed multiplayer cant be done due to how account is set up. so i have family xbox account, i checked multiplayer is allowed, still i cant... -
Multiplayer Settings not working
in XBoX Games and AppsMultiplayer Settings not working: So I've been trying to play with my friends for a while but when I go on my world or settings in general it won't let me change the Multiplayer settings. How do I fix this???... -
Razer controller set up not working
in XBoX on ConsolesRazer controller set up not working: I have the razer wolverine v2 I had my profiles saved on the razer controller setup for xbox when I press edit nothing loads and the buttons are stuck on a and Y I have restarted the xbox... -
Xbox party chat not working due to privacy settings even though they are all one
in XBoX Rewards & SocialXbox party chat not working due to privacy settings even though they are all one: I went to join a friend and my party chat wasn't working at first i thought it was my microphone settings but apperntly my privacy settings were the problem, so I go onto the settings but nothings...