: Set the wrong device for the audio receiver setting.

Discus and support : Set the wrong device for the audio receiver setting. in XBoX TV Hardware to solve the problem; : Set the wrong device for the audio receiver setting. Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you... Discussion in 'XBoX TV Hardware' started by A person. A normal one., Aug 16, 2021.

1. : Set the wrong device for the audio receiver setting.

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you?

This link has more details about it, see if it helps you.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...

:)

A person. A normal one., Aug 16, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

No worries. Could you tell me what model your receiver is and how exactly are you trying to connect it to your Xbox?
  3. SammyVS Win User

Set the wrong device for the audio receiver setting.

4. A person. A normal o Win User

Set the wrong device for the audio receiver setting.

Hello and thank you for responding. Sadly, this did not solve my problem.
  5. SrgtDonut Win User

Audio Receiver Philips hts3371d/f7 Not Listed

Thanks, Rezah. However, how do you manually enter a code for an audio receiver?

I did not see any "I don't see my device" option when setting up the audio receiver.
  6. JUICE 5150 Win User

No Audio

Thanks for the reply. I went to Settings >TV & One Guide>Devices>Audio Receiver Model ( input Denon AVR3808CI). Still no audio detected. Thoughts?
Thema:

1. : Set the wrong device for the audio receiver setting. - Similar Threads - Set wrong device

2. I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics

in XBoX on Consoles
    I accidentally turned the wrong setting on for graphics: [img] My screen had very bad quality I didn't know what to do and I accidentally pressed a tv graphics setting I think and so now I can't fix this and idk what to do...
  3. I stupidly set up a wrong account!

in XBoX Accessibility
    I stupidly set up a wrong account!: My main account with Microsoft is an old unused account that was created incorrectly, my TRUE account is set up as a 'friend' of this one, but it's my true account with all my gaming achievements...
  4. I set up my 3 month Xbox game pass on the wrong account (ROG Ally) is there anyway to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I set up my 3 month Xbox game pass on the wrong account (ROG Ally) is there anyway to...: I set up my 3 month Xbox game pass on the wrong account (ROG Ally) is there anyway to transfer it to my correct account? 6d5a466a-1e9d-44ac-9841-da708981d931
  5. Trying to set up my Xbox X on the app and it keeps saying the code is wrong. What can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to set up my Xbox X on the app and it keeps saying the code is wrong. What can i do...: So i just got a new Xbox because my last X had a ton of problems. Now im trying to set it up and the app keeps saying that the code is wrong. How do i fix this?? Im about to give up with xbox’s if...
  6. Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition disappeared + my birthdate got set wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition disappeared + my birthdate got set wrong: This seems to be a two pronged issue: A little over three years ago I purchased Sea of Thieves. I am not 100% sure, but I think that was also the time I set up a Microsoft account, as I never had...
  7. X box incorrect set up of son as organiser & claimed gilded hunter pack against wrong...

in XBoX Accessibility
    X box incorrect set up of son as organiser & claimed gilded hunter pack against wrong...: I have made 2 mistakes setting up my son's new x box s. I'm really hoping someone can help 1: I set him up as the organiser so I can't use parental controls. I tried setting up a new account for...
  8. Gold live subscription set up in wrong region

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gold live subscription set up in wrong region: I redeemed Xbox Gold Live vouchers bought in Australia, but somehow the Gold Live subscription thinks it's in the UK. My profile is set to my home, Australia. Now i cannot make any changes to this...
  9. Bought new Xbox x...started initial set up...choose wrong wifi, system won't setup or...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought new Xbox x...started initial set up...choose wrong wifi, system won't setup or...: Purchased a Xbox x tonight... started initial download realized I picked the wrong Wi-Fi Wi-Fi won't work I need to start the download over again but I don't see an option to reset it how do I...
  10. Accidentally set wrong age on Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Accidentally set wrong age on Minecraft: Hi, I have accidentally changed my age to a minors on minecraft. how can I change it? c58b4dc5-964c-423e-ac69-693c9134f47e