set clip recording to 15 secs, clips come out between 1-5 minutes..

Discus and support set clip recording to 15 secs, clips come out between 1-5 minutes.. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have my clip recording set to 15 seconds but when I hit record clip, its been coming out between 1-5 minutes (1:23 one clip, then the next might come... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bad4lyf, Sep 6, 2017.

1. bad4lyf
    bad4lyf Guest

I have my clip recording set to 15 seconds but when I hit record clip, its been coming out between 1-5 minutes (1:23 one clip, then the next might come out 2:43 or even 5:47)

:)

bad4lyf, Sep 6, 2017
  2. CryersCry
    CryersCry Guest
    need help with xbox one recording

Double tap Xbox Home button
    Snap an app
    Game DvR
    End clip
    Pick how long you want to be recorded of past gameplay (5 minutes max)

CryersCry, Sep 6, 2017
  3. Upload studio 'update'

What they need to do:

1. Increase clip size from 5 minutes. 10 Minutes, 15 Minutes, Whatever. 5 is too short.

2. Allow MULTIPLE clips to be trimmed out of the Trim feature. Doing only one trim at a time is terrible. Should be like COD:BLOPS2's Theater mode. Cut pieces, hold them, then merge them into one final clip.

3. Allow ANY NUMBER of clips to be merged. No set requirement like the current 5. You should be able to merge 2 clips or 10. It should be up to you.

THE ACTI0N MAN, Sep 6, 2017
  4. Soaked1nBleach Win User

Xbox one game recording clips...HELP?

The Xbox, record that feature only captures 30 secs. If you want to record longer clips, you can snap the Game DVR and record clips for 30 secs, 45 secs, 1 min, 3 mins, or 5 mins.
  5. Fernando Martins de Win User

How do I record 5 minutes of gameplay instead of 30 sec?

Thanks for the answer buddy. But you are wrong. I just figured it out, and will post here just in case others have the same doubt. The thing is that I was telling "Xbox, record this game" when all I had to do was saying "Xbox, snap game DVR". The first expression
    is a shortcut of game DVR which record only the last 30 sec. But when you snap the game DVR app you have much more options. You can either record the last moments up to 5 minutes using "Finish clip" or start recording a new clip from where you are up to 5
    minutes ahead. There are many time options between 30 sec and 5 minutes. After you finish recording you can either use Upload Studio to edit your clip or just watch it at the Upload app. The whole point is that I did not know that the app that recorded the
    clips was Game DVR and not Upload, that is why I was not finding the time options. Many thanks to the dashboard help topics!!
  6. Il Buster lI Win User

Xbox App Clip Problems

I believe this is an issue with the recording app, when i clip game play it will sometimes only clip 3s or 15s even though i have it saved record 1 minute
  7. BLOYSKI Win User

My Xbox One has recorded two 1 minute clips instead of 30 sec's?

I don't want it to go away as if I can make it keep recording 1 minute clips that would be better than 30 secs.
  8. red5tar Win User

Xbox One X - Recorded clips are only a couple of seconds long.

Have you tried going to Settings > Preferences > Capture & Share ?

There is a option there to select how long you want to record your clips... ranging from 5 seconds all the way up to 5 minutes. It's pretty awesome, actually.

I think 30 seconds got defaulted so it wouldn't fill up your drive with long clips.
    As the resolution is set to 4K HDR, the only options available are for 15 or 30 second clips.

However, my point is that it is currently set to record for 30 seconds, but the clips it records are showing as 22 seconds long on my dashboard, but in reality when you view them, they are all actually 1-2 seconds long.
Thema:

1. set clip recording to 15 secs, clips come out between 1-5 minutes.. - Similar Threads - set clip recording

2. Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox rewards app, says to update console location. I live in UK and system is set for UK: Everytime I try to use xbox rewards app, it says to update consoles location. I live in UK and system is set to UK. I've lost a 50 week streak due to this fault, been like this for 5 days now...
  3. How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do i get game bar capture to record my mic when it is set to record everything?: My game bar will record everything but my mic when it is set to record everything. When it is set to record the game and mic it will record the game and my mic. I have tried to repair and reset...
  4. How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can you change the "Safety settings for Xbox messages" on the Xbox app on PC?: I no longer have an Xbox console. It was damaged when my basement flooded. I have been trying to play Ark: Survival Ascended and noticed that the Xbox app version for PC filters letters, making it...
  5. Want to fix my head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Want to fix my head set: I play on my Xbox Series X and I recently bought the Turtle Beach Recon Chat and while I can hear Xbox parties and fortnite voice channels, I can't hear any game audio so I was wondering if there...
  6. Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to turn on variable refresh rate with the HDMI override setting on?: Whenever I turn my Xbox’s HDMI override setting on, the option to turn on variable refresh rate is greyed out. Is there anyway to turn on variable refresh rate, with the HDMI override setting on?...
  7. Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it my household socket and turned on does it set...: Why does my x rocker chair when plugged it in my household socket and turned on does it set sombodys house alarm start blaring thanks in advance 3446b748-880c-421d-b13b-a923768fc288
  8. How do I turn on IPv6 setting for Xbox One s

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I turn on IPv6 setting for Xbox One s: how do I turn on the ipv6 setting? e24dacce-ba2c-44e7-a9b5-e929369014d4
  9. Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Tv detail settings triggers false features ?: Hi everyone i want to know why xbox sometimes trigger false Hz or resolution in TV detail settings like im having lg tv 4k60hz but when i entre tv detail it says my tv support 120hz even that im...
  10. 1440p Capture problems, cant change resolution settings for clips to match output.

in XboX Insiders
    1440p Capture problems, cant change resolution settings for clips to match output.: I play on 1440p and my game captures are only at 1080p and constantly freeze anytime I clip something. Not sure what I can do, I've already done a reset on it and it didn't change anything....