"Set as background" button does not appear
Discus and support "Set as background" button does not appear in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, On my Xbox One X, I would like to use a JPG image as a wallpaper. My image is stored on my home network, and I can access it using the media... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gawel v17, Mar 21, 2018.
Thema:
"Set as background" button does not appear
Loading...
-
"Set as background" button does not appear - Similar Threads - Set background button
-
Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working
in XboX InsidersXbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer... -
Problem about privacy settings pls help
in XboX InsidersProblem about privacy settings pls help: Is anyone else having this issue? My Xbox privacy settings won’t save. Every time I click Submit, it says they’re saved, but after refreshing the page, everything resets to the previous settings.... -
Xbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised
in XboX InsidersXbox Privacy Settings Stuck On Customised: Hi Everyone, My Xbox account has decided to lock my privacy settings into customised (with all communication turned off) so I cannot hear, access chat, type or add new friends. Every multiplayer... -
Xbox mode not appearing in settings.
in XboX InsidersXbox mode not appearing in settings.: I am a an xbox and microsoft insider, however xbox mode doesn't seem to appear in the settings. submitted by /u/Suitable_Middle_5777 [link] [comments] -
How to set a custom image as my Xbox background using my android?
in XBoX on WindowsHow to set a custom image as my Xbox background using my android?: I have no idea so any help would be appreciated!! 8ac4de27-64d0-4501-a25a-b44d925acf69 -
Why does Xbox delete my screenshots after I set as a Background??
in XBoX on WindowsWhy does Xbox delete my screenshots after I set as a Background??: Xbox Series X. Every time I set one of my screenshots as a background, The screenshot dissapears from my harddrive? This is UNBELIEVABLY frustrating as these are my best screenshots that I'm... -
Won't let me set a new screenshot to my background
in XBoX on ConsolesWon't let me set a new screenshot to my background: I want to change my background to a new screenshot but when I try it says try setting your background again sorry something went wrong setting your background Try again. I can set old screenshots... -
Can't set achievement art as background?
in XBoX on ConsolesCan't set achievement art as background?: Anyone else experiencing this issue? Went to set this weeks Forzathon image as my background, yet it won't set it as my background. Last time I successfully changed it to an achievement art was on... -
Do you need to keep dlna up to keep custom background once set ?
in XBoX on ConsolesDo you need to keep dlna up to keep custom background once set ?: Do you need to keep up host pc for dlna turned on all the time for custom background set from dlna or if i turn off computer will my background dissapear? 577ac9b4-de4d-4bec-a3f9-772bba5ce44f