Service ticket for my Xbox controller says replacement device was delivered but I never...

Discus and support Service ticket for my Xbox controller says replacement device was delivered but I never... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased a Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 using the design lab. When the controller arrived it had an issue with the ABXY buttons so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by N1teW1sh, Dec 17, 2022.

1. N1teW1sh
    N1teW1sh Guest

Service ticket for my Xbox controller says replacement device was delivered but I never...

I purchased a Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 using the design lab. When the controller arrived it had an issue with the ABXY buttons so I opened a service ticket and sent it in. The ticket status states my replacement device was sent and delivered but I never received it. I never even got a tracking number. I don't know what to do next. The order number is 2009080950.

:)

N1teW1sh, Dec 17, 2022
  2. Juhn Jac Win User

Service ticket for my Xbox controller says replacement device was delivered but I never received it. What do I do next?

I purchased a Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 using the design lab. When the controller arrived it had an issue with the ABXY buttons so I opened a service ticket and sent it in. The ticket status states my replacement device was sent and delivered but I never received it. I never even got a tracking number. I don't know what to do next. The order number is 2009080950.
    Hi N1teW1sh

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We are happy to help.

To know more about the information of the replacement, please reach out to our customer service department since they have the proper tool to check because here in community we don't have such tool to check the account status or any delivery status.

Click here: Contact us | Xbox Support

It would be best as well if you contact the courier of the item so that they can check it on their end.

Sincerely

Microsoft Forum Moderator
  3. ClutchInAction Win User

UPS delivery germany

My replacement device is on its way back and to be delivered today!
  4. Cerebral Paul Win User

My X button is broken?

If it's happening in all the games you play, it is likely the controller, if you just purchased it, it's likely still under warranty and you can either take it back to the place of purchase or put in a service ticket with Microsoft.

Accessory replacement

If you purchased a Microsoft Xbox accessory within the last 30 days, you can return it to the retailer with your original proof of purchase. If you purchased the accessory more than 30 days ago but within the accessory warranty period, you can order a replacement
    accessory from
    Device Support
    (console registration is required). Make sure you click
    Replace an accessory
    instead of “Repair my device.” Follow the onscreen prompts to place an order.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/my-account/warranty-and-service/getting-your-product-serviced
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Connection problems with my Xbox One Controller

6. bowski477 Win User

My D pad on my xbox elite series 2 controller came out and i cant fix it how much would it cost for a repair like that?

Thema:

1. Service ticket for my Xbox controller says replacement device was delivered but I never... - Similar Threads - Service ticket controller

2. adding new countries to the xbox live service

in XBoX on Consoles
    adding new countries to the xbox live service: So im from aruba and have been trying relentlessly to purchase stuff on the xbox store, however that always fails so i have to resort to third parties,so im wondering when will more countries be...
  3. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  4. Connecting to Epic Services Queue

in XBoX on Windows
    Connecting to Epic Services Queue: I can't log into to fortnite. I have been struggling for two days now. it gives me Connecting to Epic Services Queue. I have done every possible thing there is to do and nothing is working....
  5. Microsoft Rewards on Xbox service unavailable

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Rewards on Xbox service unavailable: When I try to open the rewards app on my xbox it shows service unavailable. But my country is in the list of supported countries. And it works when try to open rewards on my laptop or phone...
  6. I would like to know the Xbox terms of service infringement issues related to changing save...

in XBoX on Windows
    I would like to know the Xbox terms of service infringement issues related to changing save...: I want to change some things in my games for fun (I will not use these changes in any online scenarios i.e. cheating against other players), but I want to make sure it is allowed first. I tried...
  7. Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?

in XBoX on Windows
    Has anyone actually had help with the call back service for Xbox support?: I've been trying to get help with a controller issue that has persisted from my xbox one to my xbox x. It randomly disconnects and it makes it impossible to play games online. The asked in the...
  8. Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Will Microsoft not be able to service my Xbox if there's very minor psychical damage on it?: So I sent my Xbox in for a crashing issue for Microsoft to repair it since its still under warranty but unfortunately it was damaged slightly in shipping so they sent it back. I fixed the main...
  9. extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service

in XBoX on Windows
    extremely high ram usage from dvr and broadcast user service: the only thing i have on my pc that is currently open is google, yet gamedvr and broadcast user service has around 3 gb of memory being used up for no reason. ive disabled "remember this is a...
  10. Does this breach xbox terms of services ?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does this breach xbox terms of services ?: Created a ticket to look for players for my fleet on World of Warships Legends, Xbox, that reads : "The Coalition is recruiting. Experienced players, a good state of mind, eager to improve. 35/40...