Service Status/Sign In Problems

Discus and support Service Status/Sign In Problems in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Its been a couple of days now and every time i try to access my account on my Xbox One X it keeps saying “Try again in a while.We cant sign you in.Try... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by joshuamartin7, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Service Status/Sign In Problems

Its been a couple of days now and every time i try to access my account on my Xbox One X it keeps saying “Try again in a while.We cant sign you in.Try again in a few minutes or check service status in Xbox Assist.(0x8007000E)” - i have no pending payments
    or anything of that sort— I dont have a clue what has been happening and if this problem persists then i wont be able to go on my xbox. Gamertag is JoshMartin0383

:)

joshuamartin7, Mar 4, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hi Joshua!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance. For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a
    new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  3. joshuamartin7 Win User

Just reset my router and ive checked the error code but nothing is happening, its just saying the same thing
  4. joshuamartin7 Win User

Dont worry just hard reset it for about 10 mins and now its working fine!
  5. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

please try power cycling (hard resetting) your console
  6. joshuamartin7 Win User

Is it where you hold down the xbox button for 10secs? Because ive already tried that and it hasnt solved anything. Is there another way to reset it
Thema:

1. Service Status/Sign In Problems - Similar Threads - Service Status Sign

2. Are there no offline service centres in Hyderabad, Telangana? Suddenly my console is not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there no offline service centres in Hyderabad, Telangana? Suddenly my console is not...: My console won't turn on. Please someone guide me to an offline service station in Hyderabad, Telangana. Both the addresses provided by the Microsoft site are not working anymore. Please help...
  3. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  4. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  5. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  6. How can I install this "Xbox Live Services" app/component?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I install this "Xbox Live Services" app/component?: On my PC I recently deleted the "Xbox Live Services" app, (not to be confused with the MAIN Xbox App or Game Bar or Gaming Services component) because I did not know what it was for and from then...
  7. Customer service non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service non existent: It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and...
  8. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  9. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  10. I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...: The NAT and service says it’s is unavailable, but when I do test network connection and test NAT type, it’s says it all good. I don’t know if it is my router because I use ethernet or it a...