Service status for Social and gaming

Discus and support Service status for Social and gaming in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hello, as player's have seen on Xbox Assist. One of service status for Social and gaming for anything involving any type of interaction. Party invites... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by R3d L1n38341, Dec 9, 2021.

1. R3d L1n38341
    R3d L1n38341 Guest

Hello, as player's have seen on Xbox Assist. One of service status for Social and gaming for anything involving any type of interaction. Party invites game invites messages etc as of December 2nd. I wanted to help the community out as this issue was found out by me initially. I've have told Xbox support of this issue and they have said this is nothing they have seen before by multiple representatives. It mostly pertains to the messages, this was more noticeable after the UI drop down selection of online status was stuck on "unknown" was patched. I can't speak for all of you who have this problem. This isn't restricted to accounts devices connection type like mobile data, wifi and ethernet. It's also not restricted to The xbox app for Apple OS and Android OS as well as the Xbox App and Xbox game bar. This happens everywhere. It's also more noticeable when you copy and paste messages on all of the platforms. Pictures seem to not have issues sending. Keep in mind as i said before this might not or might be an issue for you. Anyways let me know what your thoughts are below

:)

R3d L1n38341, Dec 9, 2021
  2. R3d L1n38341 Win User

Edit: I'm sure there are people out there that don't know, that you can copy and paste messages on the xbox console. As I mentioned the problem mostly being with the sending messages. To do this: You have to have your message in the input field, basically where you are typing. Press the B button so the keyboard goes away. Then the menu button aka the 3 lines on top of each other, select all. Menu button again says copy and then menu button again for any new message it will say paste. This has been a thing for years. One of the things I tried when i first got my xbox one in 2017. It's Microsoft so i like how they put the same thing, from there Windows OS into there Xbox OS.
  3. AGodlessInfidel Win User

We couldn't get your latest saved data error

4. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

Xbox live issues

There's an XBox Live status alert at the moment affecting Core services and Social and Gaming.
  5. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

error code

There's an XBox Live status alert at the moment affecting Core services and Social and Gaming.
  6. {Parity} Win User

can't connect to xbox live

Thema:

1. Service status for Social and gaming - Similar Threads - Service status Social

2. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  3. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  4. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  5. How can I install this "Xbox Live Services" app/component?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I install this "Xbox Live Services" app/component?: On my PC I recently deleted the "Xbox Live Services" app, (not to be confused with the MAIN Xbox App or Game Bar or Gaming Services component) because I did not know what it was for and from then...
  6. Customer service non existent

in XBoX on Consoles
    Customer service non existent: It's impossible to get through to anyone to speak about my Xbox headset that's in warranty and has broken after less than two months use, I've tried going through all of the automated channels and...
  7. Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.

in XBoX on Windows
    Everytime I click on Microsoft Rewards on my Xbox, it shows an error Service Unavailable.: I live in Slovakia. Can someone help? Thanks. 096dfaae-7f27-41ff-a9a4-a74994d82fec
  8. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  9. Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Keeps saying “connection failed” failed to login to online services [Reason: Detrick-Lester]: Can’t Connect. Keeps saying “connection failed. Failed to login to online services [Reason:DETRICK-LESTER]. My connection and speed are good. Just had the cable guy come out and look at my...
  10. I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’m doing test connection, and it says I’m connected, but the service status says it’s...: The NAT and service says it’s is unavailable, but when I do test network connection and test NAT type, it’s says it all good. I don’t know if it is my router because I use ethernet or it a...