Service Request Number

Discus and support Service Request Number in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Where do I find the Service Request Number when sending the Xbox out for repair 1050cc86-9336-4d65-98e8-a53b9f421976 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by The Series, Nov 19, 2022.

1. The Series
    The Series Guest

Service Request Number

Where do I find the Service Request Number when sending the Xbox out for repair

:)

The Series, Nov 19, 2022
  2. Candyman7890 Win User

Service Request Number

You'll want to contact support directly for assistance. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    The good news is that using that number I actually talked to a human being in the U.S.

The bad news is the call took 1 hour and 37 mins and, not shockingly, the original service request had inexplicably been canceled. In addition, the service request had been entered for a phantom console serial number that was not associated with my account.
    The customer support rep couldn't have been nicer but I've had it with Microsoft. The company is defined by total incompetence and it's too large to have any systems that talk to each other. The customer service agent was as frustrated as I was.

I don't play Xbox nor any other MSFT games and I will never play them nor buy another MSFT product (this is all for my kids' stupid controller). Adios!
  3. Dogfleet Win User

Service Request Number?

After a couple of hours of trying and trying again I have eventually managed to chat to someone using the above advise!

The agent I was chatting to transferred me to the "hardware" department and a new service request has been set up for me.

It is a shame Microsoft makes you jump through so many hoops to speak to a live agent, but all sorted at last.

Thanks for the advice XBF Houmaidi.
  4. Dogfleet Win User

Service Request Number?

Thanks for the speedy reply!

I have tried to contact a live agent numerous times and keep getting the message that "Something went wrong at our end. We’re working on it."
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Service Request Number

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today The

Sorry, do you mean the prepaid shipping label needed to send your console to repair?
    Or what service request number do you mean?

PS: please don’t share personal information like your email address or similar. Here in the forums no one can access directly to your account information
  6. Smwutches Win User

Service request number

Thema:

Service Request Number

1. Service Request Number - Similar Threads - Service Request Number

2. Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox: It wont let me enter a valid number, I have tried multiple real numbers and they all say that it is not a valid number ef8b7693-67af-41a6-bd25-61aebb38476e
  3. Service Request Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Request Broken: The Xbox series X controller is drifting after about 2 months, so I try to submit a service request but it says pending, but its been like this for a week or so. What do I do now...
  4. "There are no service options available" message is shown when I tried to request for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There are no service options available" message is shown when I tried to request for...: My Xbox series S is bought just 1 month ago from Amazon. The device is not working now. The light on the power button blinks for few seconds after turning the device ON. And it turns OFF after few...
  5. How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?: I sent it in 2 weeks ago and have confirmation from the shipper it was received but have not received any notice from Xbox. When I enter the service order number I'm told it can't be found. I'm...
  6. How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?: I’ve tried to request a call back and book my Xbox to be serviced, the website won’t allow me to do this, if I request call back I’m told it’s not available, when I enter my address for service it...
  7. Booking Device & Repair Service Request.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Booking Device & Repair Service Request.: Hello, I have been trying to book a device service and repair request for my controller from South Africa to be replaced due to stick drift. Logging into my devices and starting a "new order"...
  8. I cannot select a shipping address in the "Device Service & Repair" pop-up when requesting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot select a shipping address in the "Device Service & Repair" pop-up when requesting...: I am able to enter addresses, then highlight one, but nothing happens when I click the "next" button. Tried iphone Safari and Firefox, then moved to desktop and tried Edge Version 118.0.2088.46...
  9. Does anyone know how to submit a service request for Xbox under warranty in Malaysia? Usual...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to submit a service request for Xbox under warranty in Malaysia? Usual...: Issue with Xbox Series S: The device shut off suddenly and now will not power on. I have tried changing power sockets, resetting the internal power supply, changing power cables etc but the device...
  10. Unable to Submit Service Repair Request

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Submit Service Repair Request: I have tried multiple times but cannot get past the take your console to 'Walk-in service center'. Tried removing cache, history, cookies but nothing helps me to get past that screen....