Service Request for Elite Wireless Controller

Discus and support Service Request for Elite Wireless Controller in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Hello, I did exactly as you said and I got the following message: [img] What to do in this situation? I live in Lima,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Sebastian Manrique, Sep 11, 2022.

1. Service Request for Elite Wireless Controller

Hello,

I did exactly as you said and I got the following message:

Service Request for Elite Wireless Controller [​IMG]

What to do in this situation?

I live in Lima, Peru.

:)

Sebastian Manrique, Sep 11, 2022
  2. Kathy A. Win User

Hello Sebastian Manrique Olivares,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are also having issues getting your Xbox Controller serviced. May we know if you can contact the support team using the contact us link from your screenshot?

[​IMG]

It would be best for you to contact support for your support options as Peru is not yet in the list of countries/regions where Xbox products and services are supported - Xbox Supported Countries & Regions | Xbox. However, please know that Xbox expand it's services frequently and may be coming to your country/region in the near future.

If you have further concerns kindly create a new thread using this link - Create a new question or start a discussion.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. XBF Amber M Win User

엑스박스 엘리트 컨트롤러 리퍼 제품을 직구 하려고 합니다 -[Translation - I want to go straight to the Xbox Elite controller ripper product]

Hi there!

Thanks for replying! In relation to the Elite controller, it does come with after sales service in that the warranty on the device itself is 1 year and covers the functionality of the controller (responding to buttons, thumbsticks, bumpers,etc). If you've
    already performed troubleshooting on your Elite controller and would like further information on getting it serviced, then we recommend giving a look at our support article entitled

Servicing your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller
    . Below are some other links related to the Elite controller that may help you with troubleshooting prior to getting your controller serviced.

Xbox One Wireless Controller Solution

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Troubleshoot triggers on the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

I hope that this helps out!
  4. XBF George L Win User

Eliet Controler Repair

Hey Chad!

Thanks for coming to the forums with this situation. I understand your Xbox One Wireless elite controller may need to be serviced is that correct? If so take a look at this article that will assist you with setting up the repair or exchange if at all possible.

Servicing your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope this helps
  5. XBF George L Win User

White Elite Controller revisions????

6. OK Fowl Win User

Xbox One - Controller won't work with headphones

Here is the info on getting the elite Controller serviced. http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/servicing-elite-controller
    You will put in a service request here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices
    under your console. Change the category to Accessories and then under select issue type select Elite Controller. Then input your PID number from the controller and click create repair order.

Here is the info on getting the Controller serviced.
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/wireless-controller-broken-wont-work
    You will put in a service request here:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/devices
    under your console.
    Change the category to Accessories and then under select issue type select Controller. Then input your PID number from the controller and click create repair order.
Thema:

1. Service Request for Elite Wireless Controller - Similar Threads - Service Request Elite

2. Where do I find the service request number?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I find the service request number?: I put in a warranty on an Xbox elite series 2 custom from the design lab. The packing instructions say the I need to write the service request number on the box. Neither of the 2 emails I've been...
  3. Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I enter a valid number for a service and repair request for my xbox: It wont let me enter a valid number, I have tried multiple real numbers and they all say that it is not a valid number ef8b7693-67af-41a6-bd25-61aebb38476e
  4. Service Request Broken

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service Request Broken: The Xbox series X controller is drifting after about 2 months, so I try to submit a service request but it says pending, but its been like this for a week or so. What do I do now...
  5. "There are no service options available" message is shown when I tried to request for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There are no service options available" message is shown when I tried to request for...: My Xbox series S is bought just 1 month ago from Amazon. The device is not working now. The light on the power button blinks for few seconds after turning the device ON. And it turns OFF after few...
  6. How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get an update on my design lab elite controller service request?: I sent it in 2 weeks ago and have confirmation from the shipper it was received but have not received any notice from Xbox. When I enter the service order number I'm told it can't be found. I'm...
  7. How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I request call back or book Xbox for service when the website won’t allow me to?: I’ve tried to request a call back and book my Xbox to be serviced, the website won’t allow me to do this, if I request call back I’m told it’s not available, when I enter my address for service it...
  8. Booking Device & Repair Service Request.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Booking Device & Repair Service Request.: Hello, I have been trying to book a device service and repair request for my controller from South Africa to be replaced due to stick drift. Logging into my devices and starting a "new order"...
  9. I cannot select a shipping address in the "Device Service & Repair" pop-up when requesting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot select a shipping address in the "Device Service & Repair" pop-up when requesting...: I am able to enter addresses, then highlight one, but nothing happens when I click the "next" button. Tried iphone Safari and Firefox, then moved to desktop and tried Edge Version 118.0.2088.46...
  10. Does anyone know how to submit a service request for Xbox under warranty in Malaysia? Usual...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to submit a service request for Xbox under warranty in Malaysia? Usual...: Issue with Xbox Series S: The device shut off suddenly and now will not power on. I have tried changing power sockets, resetting the internal power supply, changing power cables etc but the device...