SERVICE ORDER NOT WORKING PROPERLY!

Discus and support SERVICE ORDER NOT WORKING PROPERLY! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have tried to receive a service order for 3 days, thinking that maybe there is a problem with the website I contacted CHAT support. They told me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZippingClock997, Jan 1, 2016.

1. SERVICE ORDER NOT WORKING PROPERLY!

I have tried to receive a service order for 3 days, thinking that maybe there is a problem with the website I contacted CHAT support. They told me there was no problems on their end with the website.

It allows me to complete step one but it says "an error has occurred" and will not let me go any further with step 2

Online Chat was able to help with a service order for MORE MONEY, she tells me it would save me money to do it online........PROBLEM, I HAVE been trying online.

I just want my XBOX fixed of this "RED RING" that destroys the XBOX 360s

Please if someone can help, and not for MORE money, I would greatly appreciate it

:)

ZippingClock997, Jan 1, 2016
  2. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest
    Lego Indiana Jones 2 xbox 360 will not save on xbox one

Hi!

Backward-compatible games can only use Cloud saves. So make sure the console is properly connected to the Live service in order to continue saving game progress.

DominumStige, Jan 1, 2016
  3. awarebts079
    awarebts079 Guest
    Service order

How long do people wait for the label to arrive? I having been waiting for four weeks broken Xbox one controller

awarebts079, Jan 1, 2016
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. Which type of console are you trying to service? When you say it's got the red ring that suggests you're using the older FAT consoles. If that is the type then that would be the reason you are having issues setting up the service order
    as the older FAT consoles are no longer being serviced and you would need to purchase a new one.

onyxishere, Jan 1, 2016
  5. Georges C. Win User

Series X not playing certain DVD movies properly

6. DominumStige Win User

Lego Indiana Jones 2 xbox 360 will not save on xbox one

Hi!

Backward-compatible games can only use Cloud saves. So make sure the console is properly connected to the Live service in order to continue saving game progress.
  7. XBF Brad A Win User

my xbox one s service order update

Hello Paul,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on repair. Sometimes it takes a while for the repair order to update status. We recommend just keep checking the repair and it should update properly. Personally had a repair show as yours,
    then it updates with they have shipped the repair.

Thanks,

Brad
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Service order

In my experience I've always received the email with the shipping label within about 10 minutes.

I would of contacted support again if it hadn't arrived within a few hours.
  9. WPAK Win User

Service order

Hi there,

just to be sure, are you trying to contact them via Phone (or Chat) at
    http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
    ?

Be sure to verify that the country region in bottom left corner matches your region.
Thema:

1. SERVICE ORDER NOT WORKING PROPERLY! - Similar Threads - SERVICE ORDER WORKING

2. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  3. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  4. Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...

in XBoX on Windows
    Do xbox global codes work everywhere including regions that dont have live service and if...: I just want to know because i don't want to get an invalid code e6a13e8f-4425-4700-a48e-cec3cc37798a
  5. where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?

in XBoX on Windows
    where is service number for Microsoft device repair order located?: Hi I just made a Microsoft Xbox device warranty repair for Xbox controller core 2. And the shipping instructions says, "put service number outside box". But i can't find it in my emails, website,...
  6. Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why can't I put in a service order for my Elite Series 2 controller?: Recently I got an Xbox Elite Series 2 controller that has had constant problems. Every time I press in the right stick, the controller shuts all the way down and takes several seconds to a minute...
  7. Service order for controller has dissapeared

in XBoX on Consoles
    Service order for controller has dissapeared: So recently I noticed that my controller had massive stickdrift, only recently bought it ( like 5 months ago ) Luckily I could file a service order, receive a transport label and send the...
  8. My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...

in XBoX on Windows
    My service order was cancelled. How can I contact Microsoft as I cannot find contact...: My service order was cancelled. I sent off my new Xbox controller due to a faulty and sent it within 30 days. I am trying to contact Microsoft to find out why they have cancelled my order as there...
  9. How long will it take for the repair order to show that it has arrived at the service center?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How long will it take for the repair order to show that it has arrived at the service center?: Hi, I started my service order on July 18th and sent it in with the shipping label on the 20th. Is there a way for me to track it through USPS to make sure it arrived properly or will the page...
  10. Why my xbox warranty expired after service order being processed?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why my xbox warranty expired after service order being processed?: Hello Gents, I shipped my console for service centre and it was in warranty which will be expire after 18 months from today. but suddenly after the service order being processed they changed the...