Service info is unavailable but my nat type is open.

Discus and support Service info is unavailable but my nat type is open. in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Service info is unavailable but my nat type is open. I have AT&T wifi and everything in the house is connected and working. But both Xbox's in the... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by JacobLara, Dec 20, 2020.

1. JacobLara
    JacobLara Guest

I have AT&T wifi and everything in the house is connected and working. But both Xbox's in the house, a series one, and a series x are having the same problem. They both have open nat types that will connect to wireless internet but give both the service
    info is unavailable and won't connect to Xbox Live.

Please help. I have tried almost everything.

:)

JacobLara, Dec 20, 2020
  2. GaMeRoNeO1 Win User

Service info unavailable but Nat type is open

Hey there!

Try this link and see if this helps:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/random-disconnect-solution

If not, try to give your modem/router a "hard reset" and see if that works. Meaning, try to unplug it, wait about a few seconds, and try to plug it back in.

If that still doesnt resolve the issue, do contact your I.S.P. and see about a resolution that they may be able to resolve for you. Its usually something minor before it becomes major with internet issues.

Hopefully this helps!
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Service info is Unavailable but NAT Type is Open

Hello ToahaShams,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming
    ToahaShams!
  4. taidara Win User

Service info is Unavailable but NAT Type is Open

5 days ago i started up my Xbox and saw i was offline. I went to my settings and saw that the NAT Type was Open but service info was Unavailable..

I've,

• Cleared MAC Address

• Entered Alternative MAC Address

• Changing Ports

• Disconnecting WIFI and Connecting again

• Taken out router and plugging in back again

• Holding down console button for 10 seconds and waiting for proper startup..

• Even taking out console wires and moving it away from other parts

Still none of these worked, and as i reset my whole console but kept games and apps, i nearly couldn't connect again, so i won't do that. And i am signed out...

I am not sure if Xbox Live Servers are down or anything but, i have tried basically everything...

Also i might try connecting Xbox to an Ethernet cable to make it Wired internet (suggested) but for now i'm not sure what is going on.. (Heard Servers should be having issues)

if you know what is going on, please tell me,

- Thank you
    Are you still experiencing this problem? If so, please try connect your console with a network cable instead of wireless, and let us know how that goes.
  5. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Service info unavailable but Nat type is open

Ok so I’ve been playing Xbox for a long time and I have always had a wired connection, with my router/modem behind my tv. That being said, I have great network statistics: 586.58 Mbps download, 9.49 mbps upload, 0 packet loss, 1480 MTU, and 52 ms
    latency. Anyways, My connection will always go to **** after 30 minutes to an hour. Everything goes silent in my party and i get kicked out of any online match I am in. Then, I click the xbox button and it is signed out, like all the icons are greyed out on
    the sidebar. It signs me back in after a few seconds and when I look at the network settings it says “Service info unavaliable.” Despite my efforts in fixing this issue, nothing has worked and I need help in resolving this issue. I have already called Xbox
    numerous times and nothing has worked. All in all, If you have any possible solutions to this issue please feel free to comment. Thanks.
    Sounds like your losing connection to your isp have your talked to them yet. Is it cable cuz it sounds like spectrum or comcast
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

NAT type open but service info is unavailable

Hey there zXiLlShoTz!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues. Are you still experiencing trouble connecting to Xbox Live services? If so, you'll want to try resetting your home network by unplugging your router and modem. Wait 5 minutes or so and then plug it all back in and try
    again.

Let us know if you still need assistance! :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines and
    if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program
    troubleshooting.
Thema:

1. Service info is unavailable but my nat type is open. - Similar Threads - Service info unavailable

2. I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I am Constantly getting error messages when trying to do something on Xbox Service: Wether it's about trying to remove old feeds or changing information. it simply won't work as i constantly get web errors or other stuff shoved into my face. Please fix your services or do...
  3. I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot contact Xbox Customer Service: Ive tried the virtual agent many times trying to conact somebody to assist with a damaged xbox controller. The callback feature hasnt worked once in the last week ive tried and there is no live...
  4. My xbox randomly disconnects and says “service info unavailable”

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox randomly disconnects and says “service info unavailable”: This has been happening for a few weeks I don’t know why this happens ive tried resetting my xbox and wifi but it just doesn’t work. It randomly disconnects and ive been trying to find a solution...
  5. how to fix service info is unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix service info is unavailable: i cant play games because it said service info is unavailable even tho is connected to my wifi & my NAT type saids open how to i fix this i already tried to clear alternate MAC address...
  6. My Xbox series X is saying service info is unavailable but my Wi-Fi is working fine

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series X is saying service info is unavailable but my Wi-Fi is working fine: I try everything I restarted it both router and Xbox unplugging it for 3 to 5 minutes but it keeps saying service info is unavailable 51bb7fca-5964-4001-837d-5b4697426b34
  7. “Service Info Unavailable” on new xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Service Info Unavailable” on new xbox: my old xbox was connecting to the internet but kept displaying “Service Info unavailable” bought a brand new series s and still showed the same exact thing. i’ve tried EVERYTHING i could find and...
  8. Why it saying service info unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why it saying service info unavailable: I want play my game it say connection failed 8e465e21-fe2a-4df9-baff-042bf2acba21
  9. how to fix my NAT type being unavailable and service info being unavailable

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to fix my NAT type being unavailable and service info being unavailable: so my xbox says that my NAT type is not available also service info bein unavailable please help i know my wifi isnt the problem all my other devices connect d7b10882-e6ff-4a0d-af44-8ff3e340443d
  10. NAT Type is Open but Service Info Is Unavailable! why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    NAT Type is Open but Service Info Is Unavailable! why?: Ive literally tried everything ive hard reset my xbox, turn it on/off, unpluged it for 5-10mins, tried DNS 8-8-8-8/8-8-4-4, ive cleared my alternate Mac Address and restart, i even entered a...