Servers

Discus and support Servers in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; Servers Xbox i’ve had many problems with my Xbox 1 X and its starting to get ridiculous, I cant sign in today because of server problems apparently and... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by BrodyGoad, Feb 26, 2021.

1. BrodyGoad
    BrodyGoad Guest

Servers

Servers
    Xbox i’ve had many problems with my Xbox 1 X and its starting to get ridiculous, I cant sign in today because of server problems apparently and I cant even install games!? I cant even play my games and its becoming old. Xbox has never had these problems before and now they have so many? My wored mic doesnt even work with my controllers now! You need to get it together and figure out what the hell is going on becuase this has been going for months.

:)

BrodyGoad, Feb 26, 2021
  2. RippenHarra Win User

Servers. Servers servers servers.

I think your wife would be more angry at trying to attract other women ;)
  3. KD27 Win User

Its hardly a waste of money if entire regions lose trust and stop buying the games. That's one hell of a lot worse. My problem with all of it is it's advertised, and not followed through. Heists in gta, where? I watched the trailer before I purchased the
    game, the content isnt in there. Ghosts advertised aus servers, they were postponed till now and still arent up. I have not been able to play a single game of that. Marketing came back for another punt before advanced warfare came in. But still, those servers
    are not operating either. Even to get to these forums I crossed an ad bragging the best connections for gaming because of the servers. Right now, its one big falsely advertised lie that nobody is accountable for. Yes its a business, and not for 1 second would
    I let them off the hook because it's expensive to support your own products. We get charged way more for games here and there are expensive in general. Its not like they're scraping for cash. Now halo, same deal. What can be done in these situations?
  4. DuFFuL Win User

Write to the companies demanding an answer. Although I don't really see it helping. Me personally, I have never believed any advertisement in my life. If I did I would clearly buy SUV. Apparently then I could drive along the beach, attracting amazing looking
    woman, and my life would clearly have true meaning. The reality is that if I did, I would be arrested for driving on a beach, my wife would yell at me for being arrested and the meaning of life is that the car repayments are making me broke. Never believe
    advertisements mate.
  5. KD27 Win User

I hear ya, but that's the superficial take away of advertising. You still expect an SUV at the end of the day, with all four wheels and extras you've purchased. The way these entertainment companies are going your SUV is being delivered without a fuel tank
    and an IOU slip on the dash. And your wife would be even angrier that your new car doesn't go further than the driveway
  6. DuFFuL Win User

Welcome to Australia. The problem is our population, meaning our gaming population, is so small some companies don't see it as a good investment of money. Take titanfall for example. The gaming community where up in arms about not having Aussie servers,
    complaining until we got them. Now no one plays it. The company would look at that and think, well that was a waste of money. As much as I hate it, I can certainly understand it!
Thema:

Servers

1. Servers - Similar Threads - Servers

2. Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.: So I turned on my xbox and found it shows as offline. "Forgot" my wifi, and reset the network. Hard rebooted xbox. Power cycled xbox and router. Checked router settings (no issues), tried...
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. Are there anybody who noticed server issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there anybody who noticed server issues?: Hi, When I try to make the daily challenges or try to go to auctions it says the Forza 5 servers are not working try again later. 2a51a3f4-c505-491c-8f16-62891e22afd1
  5. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  6. 360 Servers down.. again

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Servers down.. again: Unable to play 360 games due to the servers being down again, why cant the saves be on the console and not the cloud?? Its so anticonsumer i cant wait to finish my sleeper build...
  7. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  8. how to change servers on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change servers on xbox: i got my xbox in oregon and i think its still connected to the servers there cause when i test it on a speedtest website i get 10-13ms latency to the servers connected to dallas but 100-130ms when...
  9. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  10. How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?: The discord server view option has completely disappeared. It should display Discord underneath Start a party, but that option isn't there. I've restarted my Xbox, reconnected my xbox account to...