servers down for xbox live

Discus and support servers down for xbox live in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When trying to connect to xbox live for call of duty ghosts, madden 25 and forza motorsport, an error message says the servers are down for these... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoshGravez, Jan 2, 2014.

1. JoshGravez
    JoshGravez Guest

When trying to connect to xbox live for call of duty ghosts, madden 25 and forza motorsport, an error message says the servers are down for these games. Hardware and everything checks out though. Call of duty also said in the error message that I have
    to be signed in to xbox live which I already am. Please help with any suggestions.

:)

JoshGravez, Jan 2, 2014
  2. Member 55145
    Member 55145 Guest
    Day One Patch

Xbox live has been down for about 30mins..... Oops! Lol

Told you those 300,000 server suck!

Member 55145, Jan 2, 2014
  3. BIGBAER65
    BIGBAER65 Guest
    XBOX LIVE SERVERS DOWN??

mine is working now after the same d&mn problem try it again

BIGBAER65, Jan 2, 2014
  4. servers down for xbox live

SickGraves,

The support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status shows everything is up and running at the moment. However, looking at your account you are posting with, you are no longer an Xbox Live
    Gold member and currently showing as Silver status. So it's likely that the servers aren't down but that your profile is not currently authorized to play. Once you are back in a gold status let us know if you have any other problems.

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 2, 2014
  5. IG kingTUT Win User

Saying my goodbyes thanks for nothing M$.

if 360 servers get shut down then would't the xbox one servers be shut down? arent they the same live service?!
  6. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

My friend cannot see me connected, and so I can't play with them

Xbox live servers are down at this moment
  7. XxKINGxBAMAxX Win User

XBOX LIVE SERVERS DOWN??

I got the same message I've been trying all morning to login and can't .....this is terrible....we pay for the services then can't get on when we want ....but others are on playing
  8. eG x Thee Elf Win User

SickGraves,

The support.xbox.com/.../xbox-live-status shows everything is up and running at the moment. However, looking at your account you are posting with, you are no longer an Xbox Live
    Gold member and currently showing as Silver status. So it's likely that the servers aren't down but that your profile is not currently authorized to play. Once you are back in a gold status let us know if you have any other problems.
  9. BlackVerSuS Win User

Xbox live server down

I have the exactly the same problem, i thought i was the only one... at least now i know is not my console or something like that.
Thema:

1. servers down for xbox live - Similar Threads - servers down live

2. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  3. Is Xbox server side down for GPORTAL?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Xbox server side down for GPORTAL?: I'm trying to purchase a rust server from gportal through the app but it keeps giving me a "pick a different way to pay" followed by payment unsuccessful due to server issue. I have followed up...
  4. COD Black Ops: server status down/unavailable to check online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops: server status down/unavailable to check online: I am trying to play Black Ops (the first one) online multiplayer, each time I attempt to connect it says server not connected check Callofduty/blackops/status for updates. When I check the website...
  5. Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is server down on my xbox360 live rockband3 game and why cant i download all my stupid...: Why is my sever down on my rockband3 game i cant buy no more songs on my rockband3 music store and i cant download. All my stupid songs from my rb2 and rb3 games onto my stupid rockband4 game that...
  6. XBox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9: Xbox Live Halo Reach Server Down 12:25 CST 4/9 4c79edd8-dedc-44c4-974f-ee1df45900be
  7. I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I put my code for Xbox live gold but i can't play Battlefield 4 on xbox one. Server down? Help ...: Why I can't play online to Battlefield 4 on xbox One? I put my Xbox live gold code in the console, but i can't play. Server down? Other problem? Please tell me. Thanks....
  8. Is the european xbox live server down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the european xbox live server down?: I am from Europe and my xbox one only connects to these servers: 134.170.29.24 - Microsoft Corporation - iphostinfo.com 191.232.139.75 - Microsoft bingbot - iphostinfo.com This causes lag and...
  9. Xbox live server down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live server down: I cannot play online call of duty advance warfare. I tested connection and says "Your network is good, but there are some Xbox service issues". Just recently bought Xbox live this isn't the...
  10. When Xbox 360 Live Server Close Down?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When Xbox 360 Live Server Close Down?: Hello, just want to know when it will shut down. 69a6bef2-139f-474e-b8a3-05cac79fbed4