Servers blocking people cmon.

Discus and support Servers blocking people cmon. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when you block people who suck, Xbox still puts with those players. Also halo games have the worst servers when it comes to matching a game and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SL530brownskinp, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Servers blocking people cmon.

when you block people who suck, Xbox still puts with those players. Also halo games have the worst servers when it comes to matching a game and then restarting a game. Like you Just had a game and then it takes 10 mintutes to Star another one. Just load
    it again with the same players mixed up on a new map. The games get worse and it leads to other players leaving and playing over games in general. If this your exclusive game then support it Microsoft support he he’ll out of it if people are calling you out
    for exclusives then just make the ones you already have more robust.

:)

SL530brownskinp, Dec 8, 2017
  2. Halo 5 is pretty darn good looking.

Halo 5 the movements of the spartans are the best but the levels are like a bunch of leggo blocks , cmon 343 i DONT EVEN HAVE have a spec of dirt experience but i would make a better map...smdh..#AMILIEINGBOUTHEMAPS??

MR.BLUUDYNUCKLES, Dec 8, 2017
  3. PleaseXplain
    PleaseXplain Guest
    blocking people

about a month ago I had 5 new gamer tags saying that they added me as a friend,nothing suspicious about that except they all popped up at the same time but each had a different date at which they added me aydin338 added me 14 weeks ago AtomicTiara6567 added
    me 12 weeks ago lewyboy 2002 added me 12 weeks ago SixCash998022 added me 9 weeks ago falcon5124 added me 9 weeks ago problem is I clean out my followers list every couple of hours but when I tried to remove them they just stayed in my followers list I can
    still remove new people but not these ones I have managed to get two of them to block me they have even blocked their friends list but I have access to their friends list and followers list I need these people gone so I can put my friends and my kids back
    on my friends list

PleaseXplain, Dec 8, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Blocking someone only lessens the chances of being matched with that person,it does guarantee you wont be matched with them.

It also means they can't communicate with you.

Daft Badger, Dec 9, 2017
  5. Ishan8123
    Ishan8123 Guest
    If I'm not mistaken, this was done in response to people abusing the system despite the blocked player not doing anything wrong.

To ensure fair matching, the system does not repeat with same players which could cause the same players winning again and again.

Ishan8123, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Blocking someone only lessens the chances of being matched with that person,it does guarantee you wont be matched with them.

It also means they can't communicate with you.
  7. Ishan8123 Win User

If I'm not mistaken, this was done in response to people abusing the system despite the blocked player not doing anything wrong.

To ensure fair matching, the system does not repeat with same players which could cause the same players winning again and again.
  8. ronrotenberg Win User

Error message 0x80073cf2

cmon xbox people want to play the game fix this
  9. edisside-7AA7D679-81 Win User

Looking for people to join my cod sniping team

Cmon guys more people are joining someone please respond
  10. xBiGEatSx Win User

2v2 tonight, need 2+ people

cmon people, i know at LEAST 2 people will be playing halo tonight between 530-7 EASTERN
Thema:

1. Servers blocking people cmon. - Similar Threads - Servers blocking cmon

2. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  3. Are there anybody who noticed server issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are there anybody who noticed server issues?: Hi, When I try to make the daily challenges or try to go to auctions it says the Forza 5 servers are not working try again later. 2a51a3f4-c505-491c-8f16-62891e22afd1
  4. xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names error: Hello there, whenever i try to connect my xbox 360 to the internet, it gives me a message saying "dns servers cannot resolve xbox live server names". It connects to my router when testing the...
  5. 360 Servers down.. again

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Servers down.. again: Unable to play 360 games due to the servers being down again, why cant the saves be on the console and not the cloud?? Its so anticonsumer i cant wait to finish my sleeper build...
  6. Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why can't I see other people's messages on Minecraft Servers? (Bedrock): When I play Cubecraft and other Minecraft servers on Bedrock online I am not able to send messages to other players or see what others are saying. The only way I am able to see messages is if I...
  7. Xbox server connectivity blocked.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox server connectivity blocked.: This is very odd, but I will go through everything I have done. I have done this checklist many times but it does not work. In fact running command netsh int ipv6 set teredo client teredo.trex.fi...
  8. xbox 서버연결 차단 xbox server connection block

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox 서버연결 차단 xbox server connection block: [img] 마이크로소프트와 엑스박스에서 시하는 모 방법을 다 실행해보았으나, 서버연결이 차단에서 연결됨으로 바뀌지 않습니다. 이 문 에 대한 해결방안을 시해주셨으면 합니다. ps. teredo연결문 는 이미 해결했으니 그 문 에 대한 해결방안은 답변하지않으셔도 됩니다. translate. I've tried everything...
  9. Block connection to xbox server

in XBoX on Windows
    Block connection to xbox server: When you try to connect online at Forza Horizon 4 DNS? I get an error This is the state of the xbox network [img] [img] 878f3d47-fb7f-4d09-b6f3-4c12e3065588
  10. XBOX PC network status showing server connectivity : block. due to teredo

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX PC network status showing server connectivity : block. due to teredo: can anyone help me? i have been digging for hours and perform every steps that i can find but i still can't get my teredo to work most important issue now is i unable to reinstall Microsoft...