Servers are down, come back later. On halo reach matchmake. Is it done or still wait to...

Discus and support Servers are down, come back later. On halo reach matchmake. Is it done or still wait to... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I been off Xbox 360 for 3 years and finally coming back to halo reach natchmaje and the servers are down, is it for good or wait til it comes back... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lisa W_609, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Lisa W_609
    Lisa W_609 Guest

Servers are down, come back later. On halo reach matchmake. Is it done or still wait to...

I been off Xbox 360 for 3 years and finally coming back to halo reach natchmaje and the servers are down, is it for good or wait til it comes back online?

:)

Lisa W_609, Dec 22, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Servers are down, come back later. On halo reach matchmake. Is it done or still wait to come back online?

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but according to the game support:

“On January 13, 2022, Xbox 360 game servers for Halo games were turned off (sunsetting the service). This means that while these games can still be played, online services such as challenges and file share are no longer available. The Xbox 360 versions of the following games are affected:

Halo: Reach

Halo 4

Halo 3

Halo 3: ODST

Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary

Spartan Assault

Halo Wars”

To answer your question, it is for good and as an additional help, I got you their link: https://support.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/artic...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  3. One Hunter One Win User

halo reach server is unavailable

Same issue here. It just started. Halo Reach server unavailable for Matchmaking. Try again later.
  4. YokingCrib Win User

Connecting to the Halo Reach matchmaking server

Everytime I boot up reach I have the default spartan and when I go to the Matchmaking lobby I get the message "The Halo Reach server is unavailable at this time, please try again later." and start matchmaking is greyed out so I can't even start the process.
  5. FTG RedBox Win User

Reach Servers Down

Halo 3 servers are up if reach is still down.
  6. Endgamez Win User

Xbox LIVE "wouldn't have made it" without Halo

In the context of the comment, it's certainly true that Halo 2 was the game that made Xbox Live what it is today. I don't think it comes down to "if Halo hadn't existed, some other game would have done it", either.

The matchmaking and P2P hosting, started by Halo 2, is the template that most Live games still use today.
Thema:

1. Servers are down, come back later. On halo reach matchmake. Is it done or still wait to... - Similar Threads - Servers are down

2. 360 Servers down.. again

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Servers down.. again: Unable to play 360 games due to the servers being down again, why cant the saves be on the console and not the cloud?? Its so anticonsumer i cant wait to finish my sleeper build...
  3. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  4. Is Xbox server side down for GPORTAL?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Xbox server side down for GPORTAL?: I'm trying to purchase a rust server from gportal through the app but it keeps giving me a "pick a different way to pay" followed by payment unsuccessful due to server issue. I have followed up...
  5. COD Black Ops: server status down/unavailable to check online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops: server status down/unavailable to check online: I am trying to play Black Ops (the first one) online multiplayer, each time I attempt to connect it says server not connected check Callofduty/blackops/status for updates. When I check the website...
  6. I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...: The servers are shutting doen I bought it for £11.99 but i cant refund please help me 4d5178a5-11c1-4127-b25a-99c325cbb899
  7. Servers down or not ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Servers down or not ?: Could someone tell me if the servers are down or not? I’m not able to play online and my Xbox is telling me there’s a problem with the server there end. But I’ve had a look on their website and...
  8. MULTIPLAYER (SERVER) DOWN WORD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MULTIPLAYER (SERVER) DOWN WORD: Hello, For some time minecraft bedrock editions no longer lets me enter the servers (multiplayer) but gives me the errorHello, For some time minecraft bedrock editions no longer lets me enter the...
  9. Forza motorsport 8 server is down

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza motorsport 8 server is down: There's not much to say , motorsport isn't logging in , you probably heard 798c8be3-5ed8-4d7f-9996-e4dd749906bd
  10. Are the call of duty Black opps 2 servers up or down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are the call of duty Black opps 2 servers up or down: My Xbox one will not load up Xbox live for my copy of call of duty black opps 2 Xbox 360, how do I fix this 9affd4b6-96bf-4b11-a772-6d6fc70114a3