Server said down
Discus and support Server said down in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; why have the halo 4 servers been down for 3 days now? I pay for Xbox Live and this is unacceptable. cb7e2259-cb26-40ff-a75c-e6710ab9965d Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SoCalSniper007, Nov 8, 2017.
Thema:
Server said down
Loading...
-
Server said down - Similar Threads - Server said down
-
Inside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server
in XboX InsidersInside the Vault: Join the Fallout 76 XBOX Series Public Test Server: [IMG] Hey XBOX Insiders! The Fallout 76 Public Test Server (PTS) is now available on XBOX for players who own Fallout 76 or have access through an active Game Pass subscription. This is your... -
is anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?
in XboX Insidersis anyone else having server issues getting into a game of once human?: I keep getting a loginserver error, code = 401, subcode = 35 submitted by /u/thoruen [link] [comments] -
Xbox not allowing me to connect to EA servers or view my profile
in XboX InsidersXbox not allowing me to connect to EA servers or view my profile: I was messing around trying to setup remote play this afternoon and now when I try to get into an online game I get a message saying EA servers are down. Not weird on its own, but when I went to... -
Why isn't fortnite loading right now is something wrong with the servers
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy isn't fortnite loading right now is something wrong with the servers: It tells me servers not responding 5fe55597-eac0-4fbe-8e09-7a8d9557403c -
Joining a server with a different Minecraft Java loader
in XBoX Games and AppsJoining a server with a different Minecraft Java loader: If I join a multiplayer server using a different loader such as Fabric API, with a mod such as Sodium loaded, will all of my items and things be saved? 11a56fa4-34d7-46eb-9b34-6dc63fc2d5be -
Xbox Series S - Black Ops 6 Lost Connection to Host/Server Timed Out
in XboX InsidersXbox Series S - Black Ops 6 Lost Connection to Host/Server Timed Out: For the last few weeks I have started having an issue with black ops 6 only. Some days it works and other days I come across this issues which is now starting to happen almost every game and make... -
I tried joining a server and it said "Please log into Xbox to Join this Server" Please Help
in XBoX Games and AppsI tried joining a server and it said "Please log into Xbox to Join this Server" Please Help: Hi, I want to join a server, but it says "Please Log into Xbox to Join this Server". Its only this one server and I really cannot join. Im playing on an Android Phone. My Minecraft Username is... -
Dude from microsoft said to ask to be added to the server?
in XBoX Games and AppsDude from microsoft said to ask to be added to the server?: Trying to get into the closed beta and when I asked microsoft why I was getting a wrong gamertag error after preorder, they said the servers werent updated with my account yet or something... -
Have guys in a party and they were hacking a black ops 2 game server. And one guy said he has ...
in XBoX on ConsolesHave guys in a party and they were hacking a black ops 2 game server. And one guy said he has ...: Have guys in a party and they were hacking a black ops 2 game server. And one guy said he has had 8 console bans and 2 IP bans so I think he needs something more serious then just being banned...