server loosing connection

Discus and support server loosing connection in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i keep loosing my cards and the server keeps trying to connect lost 12 cards and many bingos can you finally fix this issue please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Maxx1149, Sep 8, 2017.

1. Maxx1149
    Maxx1149 Guest

i keep loosing my cards and the server keeps trying to connect lost 12 cards and many bingos can you finally fix this issue please

:)

Maxx1149, Sep 8, 2017
  2. SonjaHelies
    SonjaHelies Guest
    Bingo grrrr......

Why does Bingo keep loosing the Server Connection...I know it's not from my end

SonjaHelies, Sep 8, 2017
  3. Xbox One instability

I've had a few games close on me, or loose connection to the servers, but it doesn't happen very often.

lunatictrenton, Sep 8, 2017
  4. Billybob...YEAH Win User

I am repeatedly getting kicked from the servers

I'm having exactly the the same problem was fine the other day and now im constantly loosing connection and reconnecting to servers can't even finish one online race with out it loosing connection, Nat type is open
  5. Gazza0210 Win User

mw2 and mw3 connection problems

I'm having the same problem with Mw3 for the last three days.

Every time I connect fine then after a couple of minutes of gameplay the server times out and I loose connection to the Mw3 servers then get disconnected from Xbox Live.
  6. Wynterlord Win User

Connection Issues After Karkand

I have finished 4 matches since the update, loose connection with EA servers just at the end of the match. Driving me insane.
  7. tohellnbak Win User

XBOX ONE BF4 MUILT PLAY GAME PLAY

Naw.. just server lag.. was probably in an Asian server... was also during the time BF4 server system was screwed... (Thursday Night).. was hard to get into servers.. all the servers were laggy and kicking people... loosing connection etc etc etc has since
    been fixed (played last night and was smooth as butter)
  8. CyTeK1978 Win User

WiFi connection

you should check what is the Problem,

loosing WiFi connection

loosing live connection

loosing Internet connection
Thema:

1. server loosing connection - Similar Threads - server loosing connection

2. how to change servers on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change servers on xbox: i got my xbox in oregon and i think its still connected to the servers there cause when i test it on a speedtest website i get 10-13ms latency to the servers connected to dallas but 100-130ms when...
  3. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  4. How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I fix the discord server call option being unavailable?: The discord server view option has completely disappeared. It should display Discord underneath Start a party, but that option isn't there. I've restarted my Xbox, reconnected my xbox account to...
  5. I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only

in XboX Insiders
    I keep getting error code 80190005 while all servers are only: What is happening submitted by /u/KingPanda7799 [link] [comments]
  6. Can’t connect to Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t connect to Dragonball Xenoverse 2 Servers: Hello! For whatever reason, whenever I play Dragonball xenoverse 2, on my series X, I’m unable to play any of the multiplayer modes that come with the game. Whenever I try and join a game with...
  7. I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm logged in to my Microsoft account on Minecraft. I want to go to Servers to play with...: I just bought Minecraft on my new Nintendo Switch. I'm trying to link my accounts, but I'm having trouble doing that. I've been able to sign into my existing Microsoft account and play. However it...
  8. No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems: No servers found, checked all internet and found no problems c9e42432-e7f2-4a71-8fdf-1cdf5ee49744
  9. I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose.: As the title states, I'm have a problem with hell let loose losing connection mid game. This happens repeatedly and has made the game unplayable. I've done all the resets, reinstalled the game,...
  10. I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. Just got...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. Just got...: I keep getting a connection lost to the server message in the game hell let loose. Just got it today 7bd115bd-5951-44b4-aa97-8541506e2edb