server down for maintenance in age of empire

Discus and support server down for maintenance in age of empire in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i am facing problem in age of empire castle seige, whenever i open the game in my Android phone. then, the game showed a pop up, there was written... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JerryPeter{}, Feb 23, 2020.

1. JerryPeter{}
    JerryPeter{} Guest

i am facing problem in age of empire castle seige, whenever i open the game in my Android phone. then, the game showed a pop up, there was written SERVER DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE this may arise from last two days

plz fix this!!!

i want to play the game

:)

JerryPeter{}, Feb 23, 2020
  2. schnurren Win User

Hello JerryPeter{},

Age of Empires Castle Siege closed the servers on May 13th 2019, so you will be unable to play the game anymore.

https://twitter.com/OfficialAoECS/status/1124015604258758656

schnurrer
  3. HeroicJPRS Win User

servers down for maintenance

So I booted up the game after waiting for the servers to finally go back online..

Get to the main menu and it says..

"Patch required. Please download and install to access online features."

Uhhhmm, any ideas?

My guess is that its not QUITE ready.
  4. Disturbd ZX6R Win User

Yeah I know. I'm a slacker what can I say. But in all honesty I am actually sick I just thought that playing might help me to feel better. But now all i get to do is eat chicken soup and lay in bed ...
  5. Disturbd ZX6R Win User

@ KNoley I feel your pain. It seems to still be an issue even after the patch ...
  6. KNoley Win User

My guess is the patch is what was added while the servers were down. Hopefully it will fix some of the annoying bugs still prevalent. I'm tired of seeing shadows running all over the place instead of actual players and getting attacked by invisible goblins.
Thema:

1. server down for maintenance in age of empire - Similar Threads - server down maintenance

2. 360 Servers down.. again

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 Servers down.. again: Unable to play 360 games due to the servers being down again, why cant the saves be on the console and not the cloud?? Its so anticonsumer i cant wait to finish my sleeper build...
  3. Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...

in XBoX on Windows
    Where are we going to download games once the servers shut downs? Like how is this fair...: Where are we going to download games once the servers shut down? 23360feb-5349-4c5b-8f11-343e48a7550f
  4. Is Xbox server side down for GPORTAL?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is Xbox server side down for GPORTAL?: I'm trying to purchase a rust server from gportal through the app but it keeps giving me a "pick a different way to pay" followed by payment unsuccessful due to server issue. I have followed up...
  5. COD Black Ops: server status down/unavailable to check online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops: server status down/unavailable to check online: I am trying to play Black Ops (the first one) online multiplayer, each time I attempt to connect it says server not connected check Callofduty/blackops/status for updates. When I check the website...
  6. I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...: The servers are shutting doen I bought it for £11.99 but i cant refund please help me 4d5178a5-11c1-4127-b25a-99c325cbb899
  7. Servers down or not ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Servers down or not ?: Could someone tell me if the servers are down or not? I’m not able to play online and my Xbox is telling me there’s a problem with the server there end. But I’ve had a look on their website and...
  8. MULTIPLAYER (SERVER) DOWN WORD

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MULTIPLAYER (SERVER) DOWN WORD: Hello, For some time minecraft bedrock editions no longer lets me enter the servers (multiplayer) but gives me the errorHello, For some time minecraft bedrock editions no longer lets me enter the...
  9. Forza motorsport 8 server is down

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza motorsport 8 server is down: There's not much to say , motorsport isn't logging in , you probably heard 798c8be3-5ed8-4d7f-9996-e4dd749906bd
  10. Are the call of duty Black opps 2 servers up or down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are the call of duty Black opps 2 servers up or down: My Xbox one will not load up Xbox live for my copy of call of duty black opps 2 Xbox 360, how do I fix this 9affd4b6-96bf-4b11-a772-6d6fc70114a3