Seriously?

Discus and support Seriously? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I get a 1 month suspension from xbox live for saying s*** in a message? On 1st offence? That seems absolutely outrageous. Someone messages me and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChaoticClapBomb, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Seriously?

I get a 1 month suspension from xbox live for saying s*** in a message? On 1st offence? That seems absolutely outrageous. Someone messages me and insults me, and I'm betting because he reported me first, my report never even went through. That's a pretty
    long ban for a small retaliation to some idiot insulting you.

:)

ChaoticClapBomb, Sep 22, 2017
  2. cant seem to find a game

seriouslyt i wait for 5 minutes and still no game.does the server limit me becouse i live in mexico or does that nat thing have to do with anything?

phantom gangsta, Sep 22, 2017
  3. GEORGIE101
    GEORGIE101 Guest
    Issues Reading discs error code (0x21): Your disc might be dirty or damaged.

Just bought an xbox one took it out of the box set it up put in ryse an get this *** error seriouslyz brand new game brand new xbox this shouldn't happen.

GEORGIE101, Sep 22, 2017
  4. CRASHLICIOUS Win User

Seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously.

It did that to me a couple times last night! But after about 5 minutes it let me go back into mm! It is better after the patch! But still has a long ways to go
  5. ChomskyKnows Win User

Seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously.

agreed. game is broken piece of s.
  6. Infinity357 Win User

Seriously seriously?

Did you do this in versus ranked? The achievement only counts if done so.
  7. brandiesel1 Win User

Seriously????

[quote user="ZOMBIE on XBL"]

[quote user="sweetpea7575"]

I'm going to forget for now about all the cheating that goes on in the games with glitches, lags,and mod weapons and focus on a different kind of cheater....the JERK! My kid was on Borderlands and someone who he THOUGHT was his friend (that he had played
    with many times before) asked him if he could see his guns. When my kid threw them down, the JERK booted him off and stole all his weapons!! Seriously?!?!?
    People need to get a life and realize that games are games...and if you need to cheat and steal other people's stuff on something that's meant for recreation and fun....then you have serious issues. What a bunch
    of losers!!

[/quote]

That's a lesson your kid needs to learn.

[/quote]

Oh snap!
  8. Poofius Win User

Seriously????

You should also realize it is just a game.
Thema:

Seriously?

1. Seriously? - Similar Threads - Seriously

2. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  3. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  4. I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5: Basically I bought the Xbox pass on PC and wanted to play some sniper elite 5 online, I have downloaded the game and once I try to join it says "unkown file version sniper5_dx12.exe" and wont join...
  5. Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support: I've purchased two Xbox Elite controllers to utilize the back paddles, and it's disappointing to note that both have developed faults within a year! Both controllers also share the same issue with...
  6. How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...: s fi I seriously need help on this new computer. I ordered a Hoyle card game from Amazon, and I got it as far as File Explorer on my computer, but cannot upload into my computer. It sends me...
  7. Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 8 strike system sucks and should seriously be looked at: My friend's account is getting mass reported, has been banned for a year, is getting mass reported again, and now has 18/8 strikes. What can he do, and why does the Xbox enforcement system stink...
  8. What can I do if Microsoft disabled access to my account for serious violation of Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    What can I do if Microsoft disabled access to my account for serious violation of Microsoft...: I was on 2k 2 days ago when I logged out for 2 hours tried to log back in when they said my account had a problem. So then I did this from https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=519253 Then...
  9. Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does the enforcement team actually take their reports seriously?: So I get bullied online a lot for my Nationality. And I report people for it, but yet nothings happens. Why is that? like does the enforcement take their reports seriously?...
  10. I want to have blur in the xbox serious x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to have blur in the xbox serious x: I want to play blur on xbox serious x ff35abc5-09c1-4f78-94cb-5332db7ed222