Seriously? I must pay MONEY to change my gamertag? Shame on you Microsoft!

Discus and support Seriously? I must pay MONEY to change my gamertag? Shame on you Microsoft! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I never seen any platform in my life that a name change requires real money! what a shame! this is a really shameful move! such a ripoff microsoft! you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Alexander Al-Aref, May 1, 2023.

1. Seriously? I must pay MONEY to change my gamertag? Shame on you Microsoft!

I never seen any platform in my life that a name change requires real money! what a shame! this is a really shameful move! such a ripoff microsoft! you destroyed your platform! congratulations! why would you do such bad stuff..?

:)

Alexander Al-Aref, May 1, 2023
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Charging for a gamertag change has been like this since day one. It's to prevent abuse of the system. You get your first gamertag change for free, so if you have created a new account, you can create your username at no cost.
  3. GreatBunny4974 Win User

Gamertag changed for being Inapropriate

my gamertag was changed to, and i have to pay money again well you can ban my *** you microsoft my gamertag was ok for entire year and now its not huh mayby its justmy but im not going to pay money for this give as a free gamertag change if you dont like
    curent one
  4. The of gentil Win User

Change gamertag

But if i want change my gamertag i must pay and it isn't me change the gamertag
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

gamertag

Hello!

Thank you for your post .I understand you are experiencing an issue with you with a recent gamertag change. If you selected a gamertag but accidentally accepted the changes without verifying your change, you must pay the gamertag change fee to correct it.
    Unfortunately, there is no way to edit a gamertag without paying for a change.
  6. Meetane Win User

Gamertag Problem

Can you allow me for changing mygamertag I didn't know it ?

Because for changing my gamertag I must pay 9,99€ for that while I didn't know that.
Thema:

1. Seriously? I must pay MONEY to change my gamertag? Shame on you Microsoft! - Similar Threads - Seriously must pay

2. Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.

in XboX Insiders
    Serious problems with party chat with the last few Alpha builds.: When you start a party chat it automatically sets it self to game chat mode and you must go in and disable it then re-enable and disable it before the party chat will actually work. Also. If you...
  3. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  4. I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a serious issue with EAC for Sniper Elite 5: Basically I bought the Xbox pass on PC and wanted to play some sniper elite 5 online, I have downloaded the game and once I try to join it says "unkown file version sniper5_dx12.exe" and wont join...
  5. Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support

in XBoX on Consoles
    Serious Concerns About Xbox Elite Controllers' Reliability and Warranty Support: I've purchased two Xbox Elite controllers to utilize the back paddles, and it's disappointing to note that both have developed faults within a year! Both controllers also share the same issue with...
  6. How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I upload a new card game from Amazon to my computer. I seriously need help before...: s fi I seriously need help on this new computer. I ordered a Hoyle card game from Amazon, and I got it as far as File Explorer on my computer, but cannot upload into my computer. It sends me...
  7. Looking For Serious Minecraft Player 16+ MUST HAVE MIC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For Serious Minecraft Player 16+ MUST HAVE MIC: My gt is Im looking for a group of friends to play minecraft with I prefer to play survival on normal but am open to suggestions. Please don't greif or steal! The most important requirement is...
  8. Looking For Serious Minecraft Player 16+ MUST HAVE MIC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking For Serious Minecraft Player 16+ MUST HAVE MIC: My gt is Im looking for a group of friends to play minecraft with I prefer to play survival on normal but am open to suggestions. Please don't greif or steal! The most important requirement is...
  9. [GTA V on Xbox] Why so serious?! Let's just play! (Must be 18+ to join)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [GTA V on Xbox] Why so serious?! Let's just play! (Must be 18+ to join): We're a purposely small crew of 10 looking for a few laid back players to join our crew on Xbox ONE/360. It doesn't matter if you are level 1 or 100+. Our crew is about having fun, making money,...
  10. Looking for Serious Raid Group to Kill Ender Dragon!! must have mic!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Serious Raid Group to Kill Ender Dragon!! must have mic!!: Looking for Older people 13+ that are Serious about mining and gathering supplies in order to Kill Ender Dragon!! must have mic!! my days that i play are 8am to 11am and 10pm to 12pm saturday -...